Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Wet Snow @ 17 minutes 16 seconds ago

^^^Hello Eddy G.: In response to your question: Hoover Dam holds back Lake Mead and as of today (Sunday, May 27th), the level of Lake Mead is 1,080.89FT/329.53M above Mean Sea Level (MSL), which is 148.11FT/45.15M below Full Pool level. Kind Wishes
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Prices by ozthunder @ 20 minutes 33 seconds ago

They are simply ridiculous everywhere ATM (late May 2018)
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wintery cold front 29-30th may(showers/alpine snow/hail) by Petros @ 44 minutes 27 seconds ago

At least the cropping areas in Vic west look to get something from this:
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by retired weather man @ Today at 08:08

Wynnum Nth 24 hour rain 4.4mm.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 08:05

Nice pic LRH.
Tropical and Central Australia
15mm overnight for me
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Orebound @ Today at 01:20

Originally Posted By: EddyGWas just going through your photos Orebound, you have some lovely images in your account. I noticed a pic of Hoover dam, the water level looks very low, what was the water level at? Thanks Eddie, I appreciate that. As f
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Thunderstruck @ Today at 00:35

Tough one to pick today, broad area of potential from TX/OK Panhandle, through western KS, E/NE CO, SW NE and even possibly far S SD. Two main areas stand out... Firstly, Far NE CO around sfc low there and closer proximity to mid level speed max ato
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Long Road Home @ Yesterday at 23:40

The moon halo. Taken at 5 sec shutter speed, f5.6 and ISO 800
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Yesterday at 23:10

Hi folks. I came across this beautiful video of Mount Gambier by Ockert Le Roux Photography. I hope one day to visit Mount Gambier, as it has always been a place of interest for me, amongst many other places in Australia. I know this has nothing to
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by ashestoashes @ Yesterday at 22:20

Originally Posted By: Steve777 Another event is showing up in the models for about 10 days' time. It looks like this week's did a week ago. This event is missing the special ingredient of North-West moisture that the new event is supposedly going to
Victoria
Apols dooga;, didn't see the new thread Some cool air mass (536) on ACCESS, see how this one goes, at least some regular winter patterns coming our way now. Seeing plenty of B Double loads of hay Eastbound.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 21:28

Yes there was an halo around the moon earlier here, but it has since disappeared, certainly the right conditions for a halo. There will be be more good swell for the surfers this week, that's about all this weather is good for, don't get me wrong I
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Yesterday at 21:19

There's a full circle about a nearly full Moon shining through thin high cloud. A single star is visible a little to the right - Jupiter? Would be good to photograph with the right camera. ---- The 'event' for this week has been cancelled. There'l
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 21:13

Originally Posted By: Kino However itís not all doom and gloom - when the balance returns, itís going to rain, and rain hard. Yes, but the question is when will that happen. Can't believe how boring and repetitive this weather will be. This week w
Victoria
Another burst of cold air and cut of ECL later this week, on ACCESS tonight - watch and wait.....lol..... At least we are getting into some regular winter patterns.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Yesterday at 19:42

Originally Posted By: ashestoashesSeems the next set of fronts to start hitting Australia from the 6th of June. GFS playing around with a North-West cloudband. Meanwhile it's at the end of the EC run although the model is showing it's deeper than wha
South Australia
Rain/showers on the way over the next few days. For those curious...enjoy !
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 19:34

Originally Posted By: DerekHV Hopefully we will this time get the 22C tomorrow, and the 24C forecast on Tuesday. I'm not convinced about tomorrow, plenty of cloud about tomorrow. I suppose it all depends on how many sunny breaks we get! As for Tue
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by TWEEDSTORM @ Yesterday at 19:20

Massive highs in the bight I meant
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by TWEEDSTORM @ Yesterday at 19:19

Yep it just goes on and on massive highs in the night and massive stagnant lows in the Tasman giving us the same ol same ol
Victoria
22C, the second last mild remnants of an Indian summer for parched central Gippsland?
Victoria
Latest from GFS: Moots an ECL, so the X factor is there, but I bet I'm joining fellow local skeptics that any upside development that might benefit Gippsland Vic probably wont happen. When Huey decides not to allow rain, ....he can be pretty stubb
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: Weary Did I mention Iím on 11 months leave?? I've been on leave for the last 11 months. ( Since I started on the age pension.) Great fun.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by petethemoskeet @ Yesterday at 18:06

Another week of boring nothing weather coming up.Looks like we will have water restrictions shortly if there is no decent rain.Dams are close to 50% and falling.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
4 registered (HillsStorm, davida, mammatus meestrus, Homer), 303 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
!SCHUMMY!, light my fire, Pokey, Twizler, weather_obsessed
Forum Stats
29566 Members
32 Forums
23903 Topics
1491331 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image