Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Petros @ 20 minutes 8 seconds ago

Yup, she's VERY dry. Thank God it's happening mid winter! Hopefully a snowy cold wet outbreak will occur during July/August as the PDO has returned to neutral over the past few weeks?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 51 minutes 20 seconds ago

Oh wow, yep coldest day of the year for Wollongong by the looks of it. Will be bitterly cold.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ 58 minutes 43 seconds ago

See here. 528 over Gabo island = frikken cold southerlies. Wollongong 14....will struggle to 12
NSW / ACT
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Today at 17:46

EC moves some 528 air up the coast friday am will be chilly meteye agrees
NSW / ACT
Thanks Donzah.
NSW / ACT
ie
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Wave RiderSorry to be a pain again but can you link that EC site? I'll link you to the free one I have pro-accu. Which is paid. http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/...2017062700&fh=0 also check the WZ silver EC, EC DT a
South Australia
when this? next sun?
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Today at 17:13

Hi folks. I've lost track, a bit, of the quakes/tremors in the last couple of days, so a bit of a catch up needed I think South Australia may have just had a tremor?? Mount Gambier, Mount Rat or other location...not sure at this stage. The movem
South Australia
Finally a front/low/event to actually rouse me from my hibernation. Bit of a pattern change finally is on the cards, 2nd/3rd system looks good for the southern ag or more coastal areas I should say....quite wet and windy with showers, heavy at times,
NSW / ACT
Sorry to be a pain again but can you link that EC site?
NSW / ACT
This is looking silly good on EC. A week of snow predicted by the 00z update.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Today at 16:30

The cloud closed in around mid morning here. It's been a grey, still, chilly day on the North Shore. There were a few gaps in the cloud and one or two short sunny breaks. Sydney Airport, which spiked to 17.5 around noon, must have been under a bigger
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Befour @ Today at 16:28

Originally Posted By: Ken KatoI wouldn't even call this winter. Sure, some of the nights have been cool but even those have been running above average. Today's Brisbane max of 25.1 puts it in the top 10% of warmest June temps for the city and is more
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Today at 15:21

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderOriginally Posted By: GringosRainyeah its crap for solar. Not a fan of thick jetstreamcloud /chemtrail combos. Good frost in the hollows around here this morning. Pretty cold for not being in the wake of a cold fron
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Today at 15:14

I wont mind this cloud cover if a gap opens up on the horizon at about 4.45pm, then it will be worth it!!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 15:11

Originally Posted By: GringosRainyeah its crap for solar. Not a fan of thick jetstreamcloud /chemtrail combos. Good frost in the hollows around here this morning. Pretty cold for not being in the wake of a cold front. Very unusual winter here so
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 15:02

The winter festival runs over a fortnight. The 2 weekends have lots of entertainment (outdoors) with lots of food, drinks etc going on. The Saturday nights are a lot of fun. Ice skating, ferris wheel etc go every day and evening, they are flat out t
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by GringosRain @ Today at 14:59

yeah its crap for solar. Not a fan of thick jetstreamcloud /chemtrail combos. Good frost in the hollows around here this morning. Pretty cold for not being in the wake of a cold front. Very unusual winter here so far. Quite cold and still.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 14:55

That's a pretty solid effort Dave. Bathurst seems to have had some pretty decent cold winter mornings. Yeah I don't recall any -5's last winter, seemed to get stuck at -2 or -3. This cloudy weather is so amazing. How nice is it to just look at a lo
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Today at 14:49

Sounds fun DaveM, no doubt you will be on every ride? Full cloud cover now.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 14:39

This morning at -5.3 was the coldest min for the year so far and I think colder than any night last year. Last year was about -4.3 I think, last June. Just went over to town and preparations for the winter festival well underway. Skating rink, Ferr
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by ozone doug @ Today at 13:02

Had a line fault last week reported it on Sunday morning to Telstra had crossed lines on phone the internet was fine maybe a little slower ,Got asked to answer some questions ,I said OK few basic questions on service said it was OK .Had phone tech af
General Weather
Pretty sure some slight warming is still expected to happen before a predicted slow drop.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
4 registered (Steve777, kizz, samboz, aussiestormfreak), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ScotlandSESA, StormCapture, thomo
Forum Stats
29298 Members
32 Forums
23626 Topics
1454278 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image