Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by aussiestormfreak @ 1 minute 1 second ago

Further beyond this upcoming event, the charts seem to be lining up for what could be a real springtime Battle of the Air Masses across Southern Australia as we near the end of October 2017! ACCESS, GFS and the synoptics all have a potentially major
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Perfect Storm @ 19 minutes 30 seconds ago

Small hail reported from my mate in Bankstown. Saw the snapchats from there too. Just heard a boom from that cell. EDIT 2: Looking towards that cell to my south about 8 minutes ago. Sorry not sure why tinypic roated the image side on
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - stormy(??) change and much needed rain 18-20/10/17?? by aussiestormfreak @ 21 minutes 18 seconds ago

My post for the past few days including today from here in Belgrave... The remainder of the Thursday afternoon (in the wake of the severe thunderstorms we had) was breezy and mostly cloudy (but dry with no further rain) with falling temperatures as
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Sidney @ 21 minutes 53 seconds ago

Holsworthy went from 18C down to 11.8C in 20 mins.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ 32 minutes 47 seconds ago

Heavy rain here. No Thunder. That black cell heading North near East Hills looks fierce.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Stormy3 @ 35 minutes 12 seconds ago

Perfect Storm, Yes,looking at the radar,that purple cell is starting to move north to me as well.,
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ 36 minutes 46 seconds ago

Does appear to be moving left...
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Perfect Storm @ 41 minutes 17 seconds ago

Darkest core from the cell down south seems to be trying to take a more Northerly track to the remainder of the cell. Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me though. EDIT: Between 2:52 and 3 pm Holsworthy Recorded 8 mm! Current temperature has plung
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Stormy3 @ 41 minutes 31 seconds ago

There looks to be some showers maybe a grumble in some of them,to my SW as well up here in the Hunter.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by mkeene(pingtang) @ Today at 14:44

Probably some very small hail and heavy rain under that coldie in SW Sydney. Weak storm, but better than the nothingness of the past 7 months. Nothing but 5 sprinkles in Nowra.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Today at 14:41

Big storm firing up between Campbelltown and Endagine. Smaller storm near Lverpool. No warnings yet. Looking a bit threatening to thevWest. Might get my first Lightning in 4.5 months.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Sidney @ Today at 14:37

WOW. Sudden loud flash Bang. Dogs are barking mad throughout the neighborhood.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: snowbooby If that eventuates then the soi may be weakly or moderately postive ? Like now? BoM's explanatory notes are based on what is happening off Nth Western Australia , however they do not allow for a late change wh
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 14:35

Reckon they may issue a flash STW shortly. Could be chaos if a purple-cored beast hits Sydney on a lazy Sunday arvo.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Sidney @ Today at 14:34

Looks like it will be a miss though. Unless it turns into a left mover.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 14:33

Chance of hail IMO the rain is freezing cold
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Sidney @ Today at 14:32

the cell south of me just turned into a dark core now.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Perfect Storm @ Today at 14:30

Rain picking up to borderline moderate. Very small drops and thunder rumbling away. Love it! Quite surprised how small these drops are usually something you'd see from onshore events. EDIT 2: Cell toward Lucas Heights turning dark on radar. Hail
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 14:25

NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Sidney @ Today at 14:23

Just heard the first thunder of this season as well
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 14:18

More thunder before too.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Perfect Storm @ Today at 14:18

Light rain here, seems to have been building over head and increased intensity to my east. Oh well. Got a mate in Bankstown, who I'm sure will enjoy it. Fingers crossed the arvo keeps building and we get a few mms. EDIT: Radar starting to loo
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Kino @ Today at 14:17

baloney
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by ozone doug @ Today at 14:14

storm
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 14:10

Pissin' down
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Who's Online
15 registered (Green Fields, samboz, aussiestormfreak, Steve777, Pete R, Homer, Stormy3, wet sky, Perfect Storm, J D, Dan101, Kino, 3 invisible), 290 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Evil Kitty, Jake, ka0tik_pengwin, Nullamanna WX, shaunandwendy, stormygirl
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23700 Topics
1465761 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image