Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
The green that was so vivid it hurt your eyes, has now faded considerably.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by kizz @ Yesterday at 23:48

Interesting. New site at Obs Hill. Has rainfall and min-max temps. Also solar but that is contrived anyway. Google maps shows it slightly north of the 066062 site which makes it slightly more exposed to the harbour funnel and so deeper into the
South Australia
Interesting 48-72 hours ahead for SA as a low is set to move through Late Monday/Early Tuesday morning. Hot North to Northeasterly winds will filter into the state due to a surface trough dragging in heat with temps exceed 40 with some places pegge
Back to pretty much brown here. Watering a fair bit to keep a little pick around for the livestock. Frieda, my Jersey, does not seem to be struggling though thanks to the Mango tree in her night paddock. She probably needs to go on a diet.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by Thunderstruck @ Yesterday at 23:33

Monday night the next chance and prob a better chance than the others given this time we have stronger dynamics at play, better shear right through the profile providing huge lift, very intense uplift from the size of the jet through the mids and upp
NSW / ACT
It was 40c here today. Friends two chickens died. Silly things insisted on staying in a colorbond shed even though they could easily walk out of it. Another horrific summer day here. And two 43 degree celcius days coming up. Steve777 it is simila
NSW / ACT
Small cell headed towards the far south-western parts of sydney. Would probably die as soon as it exits the mountains though. Would be great to be treated with a late night light show though.
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by Seira @ Yesterday at 22:32

There is a low pressure system on SW WA's doorstep, with potential rain...how much is desired? Perth has had 7.4 mm to 9 am on the 4th of this month. This forum requires some reinvigoration...by many. Don't ask me how.
NSW / ACT
Tuesday looks very hot here in Canberra. GFS has been consistently forecasting 850 temps between 28 and 30C for 6Z on Tuesday. This would translate to about 40-42C in Canberra which would be a new record for highest recorded December maximum. BOM fo
South Australia
Somewhere in SA seems likely to experience dewpoints of 18-22 deg C in the next 2-3 days, most probably moving west-to-east.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - more Heat 15/12 - 21/12 by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 20:49

We are lucky Southey breeze reach over Northern Dived Ranges last-night to low Sat 6:20am 12.5c and tonight now is 23c was good open windows. Monday night will be horrible warm night. Tuesday will be 36c Wednesday will cooler day of 27c Thursday
NSW / ACT
Two 43 degree days are forecast for Penrith on Tuesday and Wednesday. Actually, the weather pattern we have now reminds me a bit of January through mid February this year. A stagnant setup with a Tasman high, a very hot air mass, weak Southerly cha
General Weather
I wonder what is causing the unusual activity in the South China Sea? It's killing our monsoon.
Bluhhh.... Looks like there will be a few showers around soon, but nothing for zee interior.
Boring as at the moment
Things are really drying out. What happened topped up pool and sprinkler on..
NSW / ACT
I just got a heavy brief downpour here,it was close to hail,the cell developed nearly above me and was only here in Ellalong.moved to my east, two claps of thunder.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - more Heat 15/12 - 21/12 by Petros @ Yesterday at 18:37

Plenty of heat around SE Aus over the outlook period: BOM still giving N Gippy a storm chance Tuesday, but rain topped at 6mm. .looks like a hot lead into Christmas for us all? [edit]- today we had a nice fine 29C arvo with seabreeze after a co
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by paulcirrus @ Yesterday at 17:43

Good stuff Ken, i was in saporo a few years back, and loved the joint. I went to nesiko and there was a town near by - like saporoo where the natural snow level was up to the second story of the buildings. Snowstorm every day i was there with -10C fo
NSW / ACT
Great catch Chapo. If I were near a beach I'd be watching for it. It looks to be just off Jervis Bay now (from Weatherzone 'Layers'): WE can also see some storm cells near Moruya. Maybe we'll get some here later.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - potential very wet event 30/11/17 - 3/12/17 by ThunderBob @ Yesterday at 16:58

Originally Posted By: JarekHello, My location is now updated Take care! Great! Looking forward to your involvement.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: _Johnno_I still think Models do the overwarming moreso than overcooling Absolutely esp since were not privy to any inbuilt biases they have. Rubbish in rubbish out.
NSW / ACT
Wow nice catch, That looks amazing on satellite would look even better in real life i bet. BoM has upped the max for tues and wednsday, 43c both days for Penrith. Not looking forward to this heatwave.
NSW / ACT
Glorious day here prefect summers day
NSW / ACT
Roll cloud associated with the Southerly clearly visible on the sat pic
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 244 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ronaldo7, Storm within
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23760 Topics
1472191 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image