Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ Yesterday at 23:31

Also...the surface barometric pressure is behaving in a declining fashion, reminiscent of a transition from the Southern Spring into Summer...which clearly cannot be the case because Summer is usually characterised by lower, more frequent surface pre
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ Yesterday at 23:01

Early signs of streamflow response as of ~ 10.25 pm SA local time. Verdun overpass [between Balhannah and Verdun] showed a fairly substantial rise the afternoon of the last peak, which means it is not taking much for run-off to impact downstream. Th
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2017 by hickory @ Yesterday at 22:54

Originally Posted By: KinoOriginally Posted By: ColdFrontHe's certainly copping it from all sides and has treated the code that made him a success with absolute contempt. In a perfect world no club will take him after this disgraceful display. agre
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ Yesterday at 22:46

Originally Posted By: Seira54 mm to 4.35 pm ACST, since midnight. Another 60-odd mm over the next 2 days to reach the maximum on the Bureau's forecast rainfall range (120 mm). Minor [barely exceeded] once in that time along the Onkaparinga; will see
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: KinoOriginally Posted By: CheersIs anyone having trouble with MetEye ATM ? Yep seems it down. Maybe about to be updated? Thanks
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by doogasnow @ Yesterday at 21:14

Ruckle - u might get a sprinkle of White stuff at your place Friday/sat?? It's def cold enough
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: CheersIs anyone having trouble with MetEye ATM ? Yep seems it down. Maybe about to be updated?
NSW / ACT
Is anyone having trouble with MetEye ATM ?
General Weather
I think POAMA was one of the first models to show cool neutral Mega but I may be wrong. UKMET also cooler, into cool neutral territory now in its latest August update.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by Ruckle @ Yesterday at 20:06

19.9mm up to 11am today. Few showers since, one falling as I type.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by gleno01 @ Yesterday at 20:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zi2J5dTwo check this out
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ Yesterday at 20:02

Pretty mild out side. Winds swinging back to north west again. Nuvver warm one again tomorrow. Dry Dry Dry. Damn low for friday looks like being killed off to me.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Steve777Here is the forecast for the Central Tablelands issued this afternoon: Quote:Friday 18 August Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow levels lowering to 900 metres
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Seabreeze @ Yesterday at 19:52

Warm day, with low humidity and breezy winds. Fire Weather Warning for Severe Fire Danger conditions was issued today for the North Coast fire district. Max temps today at: Coffs Harbour - 33.2ēC Kempsey - 32.4ēC Port Macquarie - 32.4ēC Kempsey had
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by gleno01 @ Yesterday at 19:47

agree liberator, im in shepp and we are 10 mm over average as well, makes up for june which was one of the driest on records for this area, had a look at the waranga basin channel inlet ,man its flowing hard extreme inflows awesome sight got some foo
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Yesterday at 19:47

Hi folks. The EQ activity has been a bit all over the place at the moment. There seems to be a generalized affect across the globe at the moment too - meaning the regular locations for quakes are coming up - e.g. Japan, Alaska, Indonesia [including
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 19:38

This wind is just ridiculous, gusting to 83km/h at Bellambi and only getting worse. I'm listening to music with earphones (the ones that are meant to block out sound) and I can still hear the gusts of wind!! Have to turn it up obnoxiously loud to dr
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Funkyseefunkydo @ Yesterday at 19:26

I wonder if the 25° at Tocal at 5:30am has ever happened in August before?
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by Petros @ Yesterday at 18:54

A mild 19C here today in a howling NW'er (making golf a challenge), we got 3mm last night, so 4mm for this thread over past 2 days. Has calmed off here now, baro is ekeing up at 999hPa.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Blair Trewin @ Yesterday at 18:22

No significant August records but a few warmest-so-early ones (Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour being the most significant).
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ Yesterday at 18:07

Certainly some heat on the mid to north coast today. @Derek I think the 36.1 at Yamba in 2009 was equal to 1946. The 1946 temp was a little more impressive as it was ten days earlier in the calendar. Not sure if any records were set up that way toda
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 17:19

Originally Posted By: Kino46 knots at Albion Park just a few mins ago. Impressive. Best of the Illawarra so far. I'd call it worst of the Illawarra personally. Lol. Hit 31-33 across the Northern Rivers and Mid North Coast, with Coffs reaching 33.
NSW / ACT
Here is the forecast for the Central Tablelands issued this afternoon: Quote:Friday 18 August Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow levels lowering to 900 metres by late evening. Winds westerl
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Mega @ Yesterday at 17:14

I don't think I can remember a winter where there's been fog almost every morning in these parts. Even on the cooler mornings last week there were patches of fog. It's pretty incredible. The cold blast after the change looks really short-lived as we
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Ken Kato @ Yesterday at 15:59

Not surprising but still truly remarkable max temps today. More of the same tomorrow before the gusty W to SW winds spread to the coast and make things pretty blustery by Fri/Sat:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Who's Online
5 registered (Timbuck, Donzah, Ronfishes, Sidney, aussiestormfreak), 278 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Astraphobia, Jillamanda, terrydavidphoto
Forum Stats
29341 Members
32 Forums
23661 Topics
1458385 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image