Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
South Australia
Originally Posted By: StormCaptureI should make it as only need 5.8mm Well the next one looks a little promising - GFS as well:
NSW / ACT
Mt Trickett should be good in the morning !
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: Possible low snow 7th August 2017 by Cheers @ 13 minutes 13 seconds ago

Yep, my mistake !
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: Possible low snow 7th August 2017 by Steve777 @ 22 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CheersMt Trickett will be good tomorrow morning ! Wrong thread.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Series of cold fronts August 16-19 2017 by StormCapture @ 28 minutes 38 seconds ago

only 10.8mm out of these fronts in total, was hoping for a lot more but beggers cant be choosers, not far for my 100mm for the month and will be teh first time August hits 100mm, with another possible 10mm, I should make it as only need 5.8mm
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: Possible low snow 7th August 2017 by Cheers @ 34 minutes 15 seconds ago

Mt Trickett will be good tomorrow morning !
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Series of cold fronts August 16-19 2017 by betsuin @ 50 minutes 14 seconds ago

11mm in my gauge out of this so far. Got woken several time through last night with the sudden heavy rain. Still cycled to work this morning, about 30 min after arriving it hammered down. Cycling home I had a lovely rainbow, got to Marden and the ro
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Steve777 @ Today at 19:46

Those allegations against Bill Shorten were completely cleared. I would even say the fact that the Coalition parties and their media allies have not in any way attempted to use them against him speaks volumes. No more to say on that. ---- Originall
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Mega @ Today at 19:33

Originally Posted By: RCThey were not born in Australia Mega, that is the difference. Some commentators even think they jumped the gun and should have sought clarification. But being senators they knew their role would simply fall automatically to
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by eauetsoleil @ Today at 19:25

Wind picking up here again
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Steve777 @ Today at 19:25

On the subject of the walking dead: Turnbull shrivels in the spotlight as mass panic grips dead government walking
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by RC @ Today at 19:19

They were not born in Australia Mega, that is the difference. Some commentators even think they jumped the gun and should have sought clarification. But being senators they knew their role would simply fall automatically to another Greens member wi
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Ken Kato @ Today at 19:19

You can see all the smoke plumes (and associated hotspots) in today's enhanced smoke/fire imagery from MODIS - 1st image below. I also saw lots of smoke plumes and smoke haze from fires in northern NSW from 38,000 feet enroute to Melbourne this morn
NSW / ACT
Snow should hit the Blue Mountains shortly. And a few cms of settled snow at Sunny Corner thus far.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Mega @ Today at 19:06

Can you tell me why the two Greens senators stepped aside straight after finding out their dual citizenship, yet Joyce feels he doesn't have to?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by RC @ Today at 19:01

Originally Posted By: ColdFront These National members are all PROVEN to have dual citizenship but won't step aside. Massive difference. Well no Coldfront. That is the thing, the high court has not done the investigation yet and clarified the l
Tropical and Central Australia
A massive amount of dry air will enter eastern Australia during the weekend. We should feel it here on Sunday morning. Will be interesting to see how much it affects temperatures. Going for 30 tomorrow ahead of the change.
Tropical and Central Australia
No Scott. Had too much on with finalising things at the house. The father in law went out to Britomart from Lucinda this morning, a few trout. Standing room only he said. Tractors and trailers right along the esplanade at South Mission, I could ima
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by CoastalStorm22 @ Today at 18:39

Peaked at 93km/h here on the Davis.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Red Watch @ Today at 18:34

If anyone doesn't understand the laws of automatic citizenship by DESCENT you have to have been born to a citizen of that country as Joyce was and he has been a dual citizen since birth. Australia has the same law as New Zealand so if an Australian c
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Mega @ Today at 18:32

Originally Posted By: RCAmusingly Bill Shorten did not stand aside when he was opposition leader and under police investigation over the rape of a sixteen year old girl. Wow, I can't believe you could even draw that comparison to begin with.
Victoria
I got a maz of 13C (which would have been the value when I reset the thermo last evening.....). Just poured out a MAGNIFICENT 19.5mm rain since last night, apparently most fell today, takes us to 26.5mm for this event - so far! Very significant for
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ Today at 18:20

Up to 60K gusts just taking the dog for a walk. Gotta watch some of those old gum trees that is for sure. Very ratty weather, hopefully another day or so and it's gone.
Victoria
50mm dooga', excellent fall, very handy drop for those tanks Max Sale 10C today....agree with that no probs based on obs while travelling. Up round 15mm for the thread here, very nice. My "other" Maffra rep. has reported 14mm today - the wa
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by ColdFront @ Today at 18:06

Originally Posted By: RC Amusingly Bill Shorten did not stand aside when he was opposition leader and under police investigation over the rape of a sixteen year old girl. He was cleared of any wrong doing. Just as several NRL players were last year
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Who's Online
14 registered (DMK, betsuin, sou, bundybear, scott12, SteveB93, Cheers, eauetsoleil, Mathew, Hailin, Lee@Hazo, Steve777, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
caffeinated, Chaser_James, coffeeman, rhyso, Shear-iously
Forum Stats
29343 Members
32 Forums
23661 Topics
1458635 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image