Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Not so wet in gvale pogo..enough to not have to water the vegies just yet. I must say living closer to the bush now there is a voracious band of pests that enjoy pretty much everythig in the veggie patch. About 20c this morning up here, heading from
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by wilyms @ 15 minutes 28 seconds ago

Yep cool alright - I think the 'feels-like' was 0.8 at about 0630 this morning. Dog was happy she had her jumper on!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Rain then Cold Front- 25th to 28th April 2017 by DaveM @ 35 minutes 58 seconds ago

Wow Eddy 18mm!! Clear night out here and again today. Official (rounded) min showing as -1, will likely alter to a decimal point after 9am tomorrow but I prob won't know the exact figure till Monday.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by teckert @ 50 minutes 59 seconds ago

These days are why I hate winter.... Cold, miserable and drizzly... It's relentless falling from the sky atm, just took out 5.5mm from the gauge here at Valley View.
NSW / ACT
Coldest morning in Sydney since October and coldest April morning at OH (10.2) in 5 years. It was still around 16 at midnight but quickly cooled when the cloud cleared. Most of Sydney dropped below 10. Bright and sunny here.
Down to 17.6 c last night at Sth Johnstone...slow start for me this morning ,my feet are still cold...bring on the spring.. The old derris dust Ron..Brassica are difficult because those pesky butterflies are constantly flitting around laying their e
NSW / ACT
Send the sunshine over here DaveM, although the sun is starting to make an appearance now. 18.2mm overnight to 9am this morning. Should be a relatively dry cool day.
Victoria
Overnight low of 9.3C, currently around 14C and mostly cloudy. No further measurable rainfall in the last 24 hours. We had some drizzly showers here in Belgrave around dinnertime last night, with the base of the clouds so low that they were illumi
NSW / ACT
Our first frost at home this morning. Quite a decent one, temp prob about zero. Full sunshine now and stunning out in the sun.
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: NT and GOC cyclone season 2016-17 by tropicbreeze @ Today at 08:44

Although all talk is about the dry season being just about ready to jump us EC and GFS are showing some activity stirring up in the Solomon Sea end of next week. Although that's still a long way off, the strong ridging which we normally get this time
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by ozthunder @ Today at 08:40

Originally Posted By: bundybearQuick question. Who pays roughly $120 an hour for a house cleaner? . Answer below . . . . . . . . . . . . . Taxpayers. That is who. And not for Malcolm's place. It has come to my attention that these very large '
Might be just the result of poor proof reading, or perhaps no proof reading. This is from the UTC 19:21 (28/4/17 4:51 CST) tech bulletin. Note they say there'll be further bulletins, whereas in their bulletin 27/4/17 17:05 CST they said there wouldn'
General Weather
I fail to see any westerly wind burst. The sub surface has cooled dramatically.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by ozone doug @ Today at 07:26

Hi all ,Got down to 3.7 out here cold today big drop from yesterday.I was going for 2.8 deg .Got a steady 16 kmh SW wind.
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by Vinnie @ Today at 06:51

Yeah i guess we can wait it out.... 13 deg now feels like 8 deg. Shame the wintery temps are short lived going into May with night temps of 20/21
8pm technical bulletin from BOM . Almost sounds like BOM not totally convinced with TC status reading this script.....and they call it TC Frances then go on about the low...? The position of Tropical Cyclone Frances is made with reasonable confid
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rainband April 24 to April 26 2017 by betsuin @ Yesterday at 23:29

And another little bit of rain here just now 11pm Thursday :-)
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Steve777 @ Yesterday at 22:58

Five excuses for everything: The Five Excuses
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Rain then Cold Front- 25th to 28th April 2017 by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 22:38

It's not too bad Knot. After having a great hot summer I can live with these cooler winter conditions. Only fair if you cold lovers got some good weather. Cold tonight. 1C at Goulburn with DP below 0 so min will easily be in the negatives.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by bundybear @ Yesterday at 21:41

Quick question. Who pays roughly $120 an hour for a house cleaner? . Answer below . . . . . . . . . . . . . Taxpayers. That is who. And not for Malcolm's place. It has come to my attention that these very large 'care providers' are providing m
Victoria
7.8mm since Anzac day report. Second sub 10 maximum in a row. 9.7c yesterday and 9.6c today
NSW / ACT
Some good solid showers have arrived in the last hour or so. It was 14c not long ago but doesn't really feel that cold with the humidity coming back late this evening.
NSW / ACT
Most of Sydney has been stuck around 16 since sunset. BOM May to July outlook is warm and dry: BOM Outlook overview
feels like that cool change just moved thru
Thanks marakai,worth a try if I get time, only 3 left now lol.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Who's Online
8 registered (StormCapture, Wave Rider, Ronfishes, Raindammit, Weather_Viewer, 3 invisible), 248 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Dannii, Kezza34
Forum Stats
29239 Members
32 Forums
23596 Topics
1450015 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image