Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by Vinnie @ 40 minutes 18 seconds ago

Is it just me or does the weather pattern feel like last year ? Big rain even after no rain for weeks(except 3-4 months earlier, think last year it was July) Still warm in May. May 27th was 33 deg last year I know this it was my mum's birthday. Thi
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by EddyG @ Today at 09:34

Some absolute outstanding images guys!!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Today at 09:21

Well the nights are certainly getting colder now, 6.2c was my minimum. Another postcard day coming up!! Thoughts on a thunderstorm tomorrow arvo anyone?
Victoria
See what the models throw out tonight?? 😀
Victoria
Yeah samboz, the first front tommoz is Looking pretty solid for fairly cold snowy Conditions. For my neck of the woods I'd Be hoping for 1/2"?? But not as convinced now for the second Front on Tuesday, as the models look To be showing it more head
Victoria
Wandering thru' models this morn. having difficulty seeing some of the forecast rain/snow falls eventuating, be nice to see good falls this early for the snow enthusiasts though. NSW in particular doesn't get widespread rains if ACCESS is anywhere n
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by snowbooby @ Today at 08:19

how's it looking this morning? I haven't been following it that closely and not at all on the mainland, but some of the second cold pulse figures over Hobart look to have fallen away.
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 U.S. Severe Weather season by Thunderstruck @ Today at 00:03

Well after a few days chasing deep south TX and few weaker storms over NM and CO today I'll throw out a target in prep for a bigger day tomorrow (tomorrow has SBCAPE around 8500J/Kg which is pretty much illegal). Shame the shear is not quite as speci
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by Wild Wassa @ Yesterday at 21:43

The fog is lifting ... the Spring Range, Northern ACT border. Warren.
Originally Posted By: scott1228 ..you just need to use a bit better tactics..chainsaw off at ground level and paint a bit of roundup on the stump.. Mmmm....sore point. In my attempt to avoid chemicals, especially since the galahs used to feed on th
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 21:12

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderMicroclimates are fascinating. Agreed!!! According to my weather station it only got 17.2c, it did feel cool for most of the day with a light southerly breeze blowing. Current temp 9.9c and already a good dew has
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2017 by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 20:36

All ready tonight on the Friday night football pregame talk about Origin all the NSW usual mouths are writing QLD off. They already have NSW taking the game at the Suncorp then finishing QLD off at home. Nothing like confidence , Gus the mouth says h
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2017 by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 20:30

Originally Posted By: @_Yasified_shakDane Gagai announced he is leaving the Knights at the end of the year.Whats the bet he will appear at the Roosters next season? Originally Posted By: @_Yasified_shakDane Gagai announced he is leaving the Knights a
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 20:24

Hi all , Have seen a very mild week , and no end of it yet with Sat 17 c Got some nice rain on Tuesday and rained off the golf course at Tea Tree ( what's that about BB I thought it never rained at Brighton much I know as Dave reminds me every year
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 19:52

Originally Posted By: DonzahOh look...GFS has gone for a bombing Low with significant snow for NSW CT and ST's wednesday LOL- snigger Check out the cut off cold pool centred over the CT's!! Just a lazy -9 at 700mb and -30 at 500. I agree with Sn
Victoria
Both systems looking pretty cold and snowy On the models tonight. 532 thickness present with both systems So like u say 'sh', snow to about 700m A likely possibility 😀 Jane bun saying snow to about 750m That will give me some nice sleety
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 19:43

Microclimates are fascinating.
Nah plant was already there pogo, just wondered as it is flowering. I've pulled out more than I've put in lol. Wind has been pretty consistent so far this dry, probably need to get the sprinkler organised pretty soon. Just need a decent cold spell to
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ Yesterday at 16:42

Sygna storm 43 years ago today. Was a doozie
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by Donzah @ Yesterday at 16:22

AXS-R shows some pretty good moisture for the alps. 30-40mm - which should all fall as snow. Nice start with colder weather mid week
General Weather
I think a Modoki El Niņo is the most likely outcome at this stage.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Yesterday at 15:58

Oh look...GFS has gone for a bombing Low with significant snow for NSW CT and ST's wednesday LOL- snigger
Trying to pretty up the garden a bit are you Ron..decent time for planting now... HF, so average rainfall for winter for us..looks like Mackeral season might be a bust with the wind from these dominant highs ..I hope it changes in the next few weeks
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Yesterday at 13:52

The microclimates in ANY area are interesting to me. So much variation in small areas. Often or perhaps usually heavily influenced of course by hills. Sunny side/shady side, windward/leeward etc. I know of some areas around here that are regularly
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 12:39

Weak front bringing light rain in the South West and some more of those nasty onshore winds good for kite surfing but not for fishing.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >
Who's Online
3 registered (kathrynsview, Wild Wassa, 1 invisible), 256 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Andrew Miskelly, deanoau, ShaneEEEE, x-1=Darumbul
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23613 Topics
1451984 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image