Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ 2 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderYeah it can be a bit confusing, but it's quite common for regional cities and towns to have this sort of setup. Bathurst is the same; live data comes from the Ap but the max and min data shown is from the Ag station on
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Mega @ 49 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LaniIs this map on drugs? http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7 And the BSCH has upgraded too. (for inland that is) Models are playing with a possible significant rain event next week. Only early days though.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Ken Kato @ 50 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LaniIs this map on drugs? http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7 And the BSCH has upgraded too. (for inland that is) That first map also includes the 2nd potential system early next week. GFS has been very aggressive with the rainfall tot
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Lani @ 54 minutes 48 seconds ago

Is this map on drugs? http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7 And the BSCH has upgraded too. (for inland that is)
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by Brett Guy @ Today at 18:32

As a blue I have to say the better team lost last night. Overall the reffing was pretty good but we did get a couple of 50/50calls go our way. QLD had their chances though and failed to take them.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by ozone doug @ Today at 18:32

That map looks bad for Indonesian fires it they are still lighting them .
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by ColdFront @ Today at 18:31

Originally Posted By: EddyG Oh well NSW must have won the series fair and square then? Ice Hockey?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Mad Elf #1.5 @ Today at 18:24

That WATL map is disgusting compared to a few days ago. The only model that looked accurate is AccessG and it doesnt hold much hope for the next upper trough either.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by Mega @ Today at 17:49

Originally Posted By: KinoWe had Mitchell Pearce for years, bout time you guys had one. hahaha it's so true.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by Kino @ Today at 17:42

We had Mitchell Pearce for years, bout time you guys had one.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by Mega @ Today at 17:25

Originally Posted By: EddyGHello Qld? Hello anyone? Oh well NSW must have won the series fair and square then? I called it 3 weeks ago. With the omission of the Smith, Slater, Cronk, JT combo, it was always going to be a struggle for QLD i
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ Today at 17:23

Frost free for the second day in a row, clear sky delivered lovely sunny calm and mild period during the middle part of the day (15C felt like 22C in the sunshine)
General Weather
Long way out, but this is what GFS is currently predicting:
Victoria
Will do Petros. Have had 4 foggy days today sun came out 1400 hrs. Yesterday was 5.8c today very cold even with the sun 4c at present
Victoria
After the cold change later this week sweeps through, GFS is currently anticipating that the injection of cold air from it will re-trigger/invigorate the Easterly Dip currently developing over QLD/NSW resulting in a potential major ECL at it's bottom
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by Homer @ Today at 17:11

Originally Posted By: EddyGHello Qld? Hello anyone? Oh well NSW must have won the series fair and square then? Hahaha!
Victoria
Lastest model runs again back off the southward extend of the Easterly Dip currently in place in QLD/NSW, shows the next SW'ly change to impact Vic later this week will sweep it away from Vic? Statewide rain back to a typical rapid moving weak cold
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Possible future events by Steve777 @ Today at 16:26

GFS seems to be on board now for an event next week. Here is the situation tomorrow week, according to GFS. Great if it comes off: This follows a lesser similar event later this week (Bathurst 6-15mm Wednesday to Friday).
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by EddyG @ Today at 16:03

Hello Qld? Hello anyone? Oh well NSW must have won the series fair and square then?
General Weather
I thought it was usually really dry in a leak El Nino. I know other things come into it though. Really bad droughts happen when things all align up. Same goes for really wet years.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by willitrainagain @ Today at 15:55

Minus 1.7 at home this morning, over near the golf club Official my barker station is in hill st (and it's on a hill), no where near as cold as here. Top of 8.6 today and dropping away rapidly now
General Weather
I think we'll be wetter La Nina like in a weak El Nino/Modoki as opposed to last years drier El Nino like La Nina. TS
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 14:50

Yeah it can be a bit confusing, but it's quite common for regional cities and towns to have this sort of setup. Bathurst is the same; live data comes from the Ap but the max and min data shown is from the Ag station on WZ. I reckon this winter has
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by ifishcq @ Today at 14:48

Yep, by tonight they'll be back to 0% chance rain,
General Weather
Considering how el nino like rainfall conditions have been for the last year or so, maybe it should be no suprise that a couple of half decent rain systems pop up as Pacific conditions start to become quite el nino like.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >
Who's Online
11 registered (ashestoashes, Pete R, Steve777, DerekHV, SnowInLithgow, Trumper, Steve O, Brett Guy, 3 invisible), 365 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
flylady, rainsomemore
Forum Stats
29590 Members
32 Forums
23924 Topics
1493300 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image