Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2017 by dormant @ 23 minutes 59 seconds ago

Lol, FNQ is pretty slow too, just a few regs keeping things going, but not much to talk about. Here, mostly drizzle interfering with spring?, err autumn cleaning.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Rain then Cold Front- 25th to 28th April 2017 by EddyG @ 59 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Knot. For the life of me I cant recall a single day from 1986. Drank a bit ore back then he he You drank ore? Must of been a fad back then!!! Just been out chasing locally and got myself some decent structure from a non lig
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Monday night giggle - joke thread... by samboz @ Today at 17:07

World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ Today at 16:57

Hello Folks: Here's previous weeks' weather in Mena, Arkansas: DATE.......HIGH........LOW.........RAIN Apr..16..78F/25.5C..63F/17.2C..--- .......17..70F/21.1C..59F/15C....1.30"/33.0mm .......18..81F/27.2C..54F/12.2C..--- .......19..80F/26.6C..59F/15
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rainband April 24 to April 26 2017 by ThD Ht @ Today at 16:44

front's not even here and the weather is already turning to crap, at the end of 4 great days, perfect timing. bring it on. TH
Victoria
Reached a top of only 15.9C here in Belgrave today, just over 10C cooler than yesterday! Again, nice that it wasn't windy so I barely noticed how cold it was. Still around 15C atm. The sky's grown a bit lighter now that most of the showers have
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: KnotYes prob right Derek. I am desperatley looking for signs of cold winters. You warm lovers can have the other nine. For the life of me I cant recall a single day from 1986. Drank a bit ore back then he he It probably won't b
NSW / ACT
Yes prob right Derek. I am desperatley looking for signs of cold winters. You warm lovers can have the other nine. For the life of me I cant recall a single day from 1986. Drank a bit ore back then he he
Victoria
IDV20032 Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology Victoria Regional Office TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST SEVERE WEATHER WARNING for DAMAGING WINDS For people in the Central, East Gippsland, South West, Northern Country, North Central, N
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: KnotCold lovers might find this edifying. Looking at just a couple of years that had a similar or even warmer string of days in late April including Anzac day in Sydney, I notice that each month of winter was below average. Some
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2017 by bundybear @ Today at 16:02

Ok, where has everyone gone? Has CQ been evacuated and no one told me?
NSW / ACT
1986 got up to 29C from memory, the day before Anzac Day. Can't recall it staying warm beyond Anzac Day though. Winter was cold, and most notable for the incredible rainfall in August that year. (as was 1998) There have been some recent years with ve
NSW / ACT
On April 26, 1953, it reached 30.2 at OH, following 29.8 on Anzac Day. Interestingly (for weather nerds), they were the hottest two days of the very cool 'Summer' of 1952/53, if you extend the definition to include March and April. It had not reached
NSW / ACT
Oh lookie here. Its raining
General Weather
Yeh. Has been causing an issue for me as well. Hopefully admin can sort it out.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Monday night giggle - joke thread... by ozone doug @ Today at 15:48

What walks up stairs backwards ? Corgi with a hardon .
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by ozone doug @ Today at 15:45

Few cell firing up to West and South west ,South looks good ,Not sure if I will get any though. Looking forward to 3-4 deg mornings in the next few days .
NSW / ACT
lol Forget last post. I read wrong column as 'to date' . I was reading the 'normal' as to date. too many ales. Both those years had warmer than av temps for winter. Back to the drawing board and the weather at hand. Feels like I awoke in the tropics
Victoria
Originally Posted By: sambozRe the ECL discussion SH, looking at EC where a strong S/E is coming off Mallacoota and heading south, basically taking any coriolis effect away from the mainland. Okay that's all cool - I get my EC data from a backdoor.
NSW / ACT
Interesting stuff Knot. 1986 was an excellent winter with snow on the ground for a few weeks in the higher parts of the CT's from what I've read. Oops I'm thinking of 1990, but 1986 I think had an extremely good cold front with sleet in the higher p
Victoria
Originally Posted By: sambozRe the ECL discussion SH, looking at EC where a strong S/E is coming off Mallacoota and heading south, basically taking any coriolis effect away from the mainland. Lots of energy happening with this southbound air, lightn
General Weather
Thanks Bello. Yeah the moderator has been notified, happy for it to be deleted if it is causing issue.
Victoria
Re the ECL discussion SH, looking at EC where a strong S/E is coming off Mallacoota and heading south, basically taking any coriolis effect away from the mainland. Looking at - https://www.windytv.com/?-36.633,151.260,5 Read wrong glossary re RI, w
NSW / ACT
Cold lovers might find this edifying. Looking at just a couple of years that had a similar or even warmer string of days in late April including Anzac day in Sydney, I notice that each month of winter was below average. Some months noticably so. This
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Snowy HibboOriginally Posted By: SeiraMight want to think about getting your links (anyone's, POAMA or otherwise) fixed before it starts displaying really weird and unwarranted internet security warning constantly in the future
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >
Who's Online
10 registered (EddyG, Wet Snow, Warmfront, Ollieo, DerekHV, Mathew, Donzah, Squeako_88, 2 invisible), 296 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Darkside, deadgoon, Littlevic
Forum Stats
29239 Members
32 Forums
23593 Topics
1449762 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image