Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ashestoashesGreat pic homer, btw where was this taken on the Parramatta River. In Parramatta Park on the Govt House side of the river - near the new stadium build.
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2018 by ashestoashes @ 7 minutes 25 seconds ago

My suburb, just on a roundabout.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Cold air mass, Snow arriving approx 24thMay'18 - E.C.L. by doogasnow @ 9 minutes 27 seconds ago

Gfs still not sold on the system, but that's two Runs in a row now from accessg showing a Real wintery set up!!
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2018 by Homer @ 11 minutes 7 seconds ago

I love red trees A2A. Lovely pic. Where was that?
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2018 by ashestoashes @ 13 minutes 38 seconds ago

NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by ashestoashes @ 14 minutes 17 seconds ago

Great pic homer, btw where was this taken on the Parramatta River.
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2018 by Homer @ 20 minutes 15 seconds ago

Here's a shot I took the other day of the Parramatta River.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 21 minutes 47 seconds ago

Nice stuff Homer!!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 23 minutes 5 seconds ago

Autumn pic I took on Friday. Parramatta River.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by ashestoashes @ 25 minutes 0 seconds ago

Yeh Kino I feel like EC is a winner very plausible as well, because this exact same scenario was thrown up a little while back on a EXT-GFS run. But obviously time will tell, farmers in the West are waiting for their break so are we. Let's just hope
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 52 minutes 17 seconds ago

Temp dropping very quickly again tonight here. Currently 10.9.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 18:35

ACCESS is throwing up another Antarctic upper cold pool over us later this week and bombing another Tasman Low. Look out NZ, again. ECD however is going with another cutoff low over land with a substantial rain event.
Victoria
...and in a (to me) surprising flip, GFS now sniffs a scent of what you are predicting Samboz: ....suddenly makes Petros's mental image of blissfully gliding up the fairways of Royal Maffra trimming grass in retirement when needed - a little less
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ Today at 18:15

Cold and windy SW'ly day here with the odd brief drizzle patch. Manaaged 19c at some stage. Maybe a shower or two in this region overnight?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Rob G @ Today at 14:00

No frost here this morning. Low cloud and mist kept the low to 1.2C. Cloud has gone but I notice more on the satellite is pushing its way north, hugging the western side of the GDR. An icy wind is blowing at the moment.
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: hickory Man I hate this sort of cool weather with drizzly, sh!tty rain. Either rain or don't. I've seen it go right through to nearly Show Day in july before we get the day after day clear skies. Same out here, just without t
Tropical and Central Australia
Man I hate this sort of cool weather with drizzly, sh!tty rain. Either rain or don't. I've seen it go right through to nearly Show Day in july before we get the day after day clear skies.
Victoria
The good thing is, its back to potential weather events looming again, after a prolonged boring period. Will be interesting to see what eventuates when this large high pressure system departs!
Victoria
It's a funny one on the models because Yesterday morning gfs loved it and accessg Didn't like it at all lol Completely backflips on each other today
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Warwick Eye2Sky @ Today at 12:39

Looks like in another day or two we will be below average for the month with our overnight lows. Another morning near freezing. Days have been beautiful.
Victoria
Windy Charts and wxmaps.org charts are not same as weatherzone GFS there is High Pressure over Victoria on May Friday 25th ??? Dont know which will downgrade or change charts..
Victoria
Yes I couldn't believe what I was looking at, I just posted a message in the Tasmania thread about it, before reading this. I don't know, but I seem to think ACCESSG over-hypes things at this point in the forecast period, then downgrades.
Victoria
Thanks Tread, very strange the winter shifted around corner of Victoria to NSW by High Pressure is very tight narrow allow deep cold uppers... Very cold nights inland average 5c and well below 10c will last another 4 months for sure.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by yep @ Today at 11:39

The ACCESSG chart for Friday looks very wintry with low level snow.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Today at 10:34

Hi BIG T and all. Yes, it is mesmerizing BIG T. To think this started out as a crack in the road/ground - showed inflation and separation up to 6 feet [approx] - with people looking down into to hole - and then it took off. Amazing. Rusty the Roost
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Who's Online
11 registered (ashestoashes, EddyG, StormCapture, Antarctic Whaler, Homer, Kino, Lee@Hazo, doogasnow, 3 invisible), 334 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Firefighter 22, Oz_*#, Paul Jones
Forum Stats
29559 Members
32 Forums
23901 Topics
1491018 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image