Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology by Thunderstruck @ 19 minutes 25 seconds ago

I started on coinspot which made for trading in AUD but was sick of the fees and now do all my trading on Binance. I recommend that if you want to have freedom to trade and avoid hefty fees. However Binance doesn't allow FIAT deposits yet so I depo
NSW / ACT
It hasn't rained in Sydney in 25,days, not even a fake 0.2. Fifty millimetres spread out over a week or so would now be an 'event', although I would prefer to get it in one afternoon with thunder and lightning. It's definitely worth at least an ic
NSW / ACT
Lol I was joking i'm still holding my hat out, I'm just interested to see the length of the trough that the Bureau is predicting a trough from PNG all the way to Tassie and a low of 1012 hpa sitting off Port Stephens.
NSW / ACT
Not writing it off yet. Conditions still there that are conducive to an ECL. Models aren’t always right.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Brutal honesty from mega... love it.
NSW / ACT
THAT'S ALL FOLKS! We jumped the gun, i was so excited.
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - April 2018 by bundybear @ Yesterday at 22:43

Nice garden water today. 8ml from nowhere. Not complaining.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by Seira @ Yesterday at 22:36

Hi duckweather , An idea which might interest you is the Uplift Weathering Hypothesis. Having done some prior research, it points to a direct link to earthquake frequencies , among other effects.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Fantastic photos from both of you, yesterday evening Eddy (nice score with the distant bolt!) and this evening Ben. 1.6mm from an afternoon shower here. Had a brief storm develop only about 6-7kms west of here this afternoon, didn't hit here, moved
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Great shots too Ben!!
Narrow little storms, good if you get under them. Have heard reports of isolated totals over the past week pushing around 100mm. I got 20mm today.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ Yesterday at 20:44

Cooling down earlier in the night now, and not just in the middle and early morning. Autumn weather is finally here!
NSW / ACT
Looks like the potential is rapidly falling
SE QLD / NE NSW
Spectacular shots Eddy and Ben . I was going to head south of the border but got distracted from a phone call. I took some happy snaps from my local lake.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Awesome shots Eddy! I snapped these off Cabarita Beach this evening straight off the phone. Certainly some nice clouds around the place!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Sorry just noticed ya post DDstorm, that storm on the coast near us was a beauty for photographs, I hot several on my phone it's a shame Gleno wasn't around or maybe he was.I just got back from a dinner in Coolangatta and after it we headed to the lo
Aaah yes, so nice waking up in the mornings now. And lovely days. Why would we live anywhere else.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 18:30

Another smokey boring 20 c day here in Hobart . Absolutely no chance of any change in at least the next 10 days. Just more belts of Highs at least 7 days out , I'll take bets now that it will be back to 25 plus degree days by mid August Saw another
Looks like we are moving into that winter weather where you wake up and think “why would I live anywhere else” . Boring from a forum point of view but brilliant.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 18:20

Well bom thinks dry winter as I hope is false.. High Pressure continue in May will be killer frost. We need more West South Polar winds as seem not ready bring cold wintry.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Homer @ Yesterday at 18:16

That's pretty damning Petros. Hoping the pattern changes soon for you guys down south.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Great photos Eddy. Good pelican capture as well!!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Top pics E.G. Looks just like the one off the Goldy right now. How does it look from your perspective TWEEDSTORM, looked awesome right on sunset while I was in the yard from on the hill in Tallai.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Petros @ Yesterday at 17:54

Latest GFS shows a return to nothingness for Vic next week.: Heres to a good drink in May!! ...????
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Steve777 Anyway, it's goodbye to Summer 2017-2018 for Sydney Thank goodness for that. I don't mind a summer, but this one has been obscenely persistent.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 298 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Pickles
Forum Stats
29543 Members
32 Forums
23882 Topics
1489304 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image