Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Victoria
Pics from yesterday. IMAG0344[1] by Alex, on Flickr IMAG0345[1] by Alex, on Flickr IMAG0347[2] by Alex, on Flickr IMAG0349[1] by Alex, on Flickr IMAG0350[2] by Alex, on Flickr
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Weather Images 2017 by Steve777 @ 36 minutes 59 seconds ago

Nice pictures Eddy and Skytl. Jacaranda season has another couple of weeks to go, with the greenery pushing through the purple. Here's a beautiful Jacaranda still in full bloom in a park in Windsor, with random shopping trolley:
SE QLD / NE NSW
Lol Ken, that was serious patchy rain haha. I just thought the heavier rain was predicted to be inland (further inland than my place but I was hoping anyway) and on the radar there was a huge band of rain right down the south east coast. I was kind o
Victoria
Yeah some models show it repeating itself late next week. After a cold start November things have turned hot. Based on the forecast when this period has finished Melbourne is likely to have only seen 1 day below 27 between November 13 and at least
SE QLD / NE NSW
Last looked at the gauge about an hour and a half ago, we'd just clicked past 40mm for the day here at Salisbury
SE QLD / NE NSW
How good was that. It'd be nice to know the technical details from the what I've been watching on the Gympie radar
Victoria
Good photos Petros... Hope next repeat upper low next week eye sit far North between VIC,NSW border pump more rain E.NE wind . As this upper Low was siting spinning between NW of Bendigo to Mildura for 3 days giving us stable sunny light winds.
Agricultural
Jump to new posts Re: Chewing Straw - Over the back fence. by Seira @ Today at 19:55

Originally Posted By: SeiraReports of up to 60% loss of some fruit types from Adelaide Hills Orchards on ABC News after a hail storm ripped through the region recently. In a local paper now, so for real.
Victoria
Melbourne stuff can see how it matures Approx 10 drops here today
SE QLD / NE NSW
16 mm so far this arvo .I might get some more later .
NSW / ACT
Just looking at the satpic and NSW composite radar again. VERY interesting. I'm wondering if we're in for another round in the early hours of the morning.
Victoria
Maffra township has been very lucky yest/today - 3 weak storms.
Victoria
Rec'd 6mm out of that one P, doubled the rainfall from the event.
Victoria
...the result!!
NSW / ACT
It bucketed down here for about a minute 20 minutes ago, Woo Hoo...then nothing. No sign of anymore atm I'm afraid.
Victoria
After two storms yesterday arvo, Maffra copped another late this arvo. Provided 7.5mm at my house and 12mm at Royal Maffra Golf Course. Petros hurries his last shot at Royal Maffra this afternoon. What you see is what Royal M got!
Victoria
Good luck Melbourne, as their turn get soaking as nothing up here in Bendigo today. Had 40mm two days ago over average November.
NSW / ACT
There seems to have been no rain over Sydney. Here's a view near Kurrajong just before the storm I mentioned earlier hit. There was some rumbling thunder and it was just starting to rain. It was pretty dark for early afternoon. Unfortunatey messy lo
NSW / ACT
First light shower of the day here. Hopefully get a couple more. Didn't last long just enough to wet the concrete.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SE QLD/NE NSW onshore showers/rain 18-19th November 2017 by retired weather man @ Today at 17:52

Wynnum Nth since 0900 - 34.6mm.
Victoria
Incredible vis satellite atm with almost gravity wave type look to it. Boundaries showing up, lots of snaps of Melbourne stuff from here, post later. Watching that Wallan cell with interest.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by ColdFront @ Today at 17:30

I have no issue at all with their choice to block supply to SSM clients provided it is public knowledge so that others having conventional marriage but support SSM have the right to NOT use them if they choose.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Near the coast today but further south, no rain to report so far today.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Lovely 21mm and counting here at RD. Just what was needed. Too the tank back up, and get some more moisture into the soil after a dry couple of weeks.
Victoria
WOW this a good storm! Love it!
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >
Who's Online
10 registered (T.rex, Simmo FNQ, ashestoashes, StormQueen, Ruckle, bundybear, 4 invisible), 241 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
heathc, kgb007, Michael M
Forum Stats
29401 Members
32 Forums
23725 Topics
1468904 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image