Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
No idea RS. We should get about 10mm tomorrow around Sydney and Wollongong, perhaps 15mm up here. It's coming from the west though so maybe it will end up being less than projected for the coast. PS: I love my impeccable timing of catching the cold
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Seabreeze @ 19/10/2017 21:53

Rainband will move through here from tomorrow afternoon and clear off during Saturday morning. Models are indicating there's a very high chance of 15-20mm falling here. There's the potential for more than that too (30mm is not out of the question. OC
NSW / ACT
Does anyone know what changes were made to the Terry Hills radar recently? ATM it still appears to over rate the rainfall as it did in the past. While Appin seems to underrate rainfall. Meanwhile Captains Flat seems to be more like Terry Hills.
NSW / ACT
Hoping so Kino!
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Wave RiderBelieve it or not it's raining quite heavily here west of Bowral. Yay! Send it over the edge please
NSW / ACT
Believe it or not it's raining quite heavily here west of Bowral. Feels like eons since the last time I heard rain like this!
Victoria
I guess we try again next week for a proper storm day.... need some flashes at night...... Need some new lighting shots haha
Victoria
Feels rather cold now lol Temp has seen 30c up here the Last two days and now it's 12c
Victoria
Good to hear that u guys up east had Some half decent clear stuff fall for U 👍👍 We had 14mm up here with that storm Rolling through.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: HomerSystem appears to be a teeny weeny bit slower in progressing than what the BOM was forecasting earlier today. Maybe a good thing for extra development. Here's hoping. Was a lot stormier than forecast as well. Sadly we'll
NSW / ACT
System appears to be a teeny weeny bit slower in progressing than what the BOM was forecasting earlier today. Maybe a good thing for extra development.
Tropical and Central Australia
RIP Dax
Originally Posted By: Raindammit Just letting you guys know that my little weather companion Dax passed away yesterday at 13.5 years old. Sorry to hear mate. It's a tough thing to deal with. All the best.
SE QLD / NE NSW
And people say the climate thread is confronting - we're downright homely compared to here lol
No thunder either from what i can remember. Just lots of rain. I think i got about 350 over 2 days
October 2011 had good rain, I do not recall near 12 hours of lightning and thunder.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Reading all the posts above made me laugh, so i can recommend an excellent site that is free : www.BOM.GOV.AU. First port of call for anything weather Try it and it has fantastic radars too. Any other information from any other site or news outlet.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Actually probably should add that there are numerous storm chasers that were worth following before fb got going and Jeff was one of a few that his videos had explanation. Anyway I guess what I'm trying to say is Weatherzone forum is alot better than
I don't remember this 2011 storm? Maybe a few too many Remember one maybe 99' when I lived in Westcourt that sat over us and dumped around 100mm in an hr or so. Sorry about the dogs lads, mine was parked up under the lychee tree a couple of years
Yeah that system hit on the 18th/19th October 2011, DU. I remember it well as I got stuck down near Paronella Park due to flooding.
NSW / ACT
Spitting here now
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by wet sky @ 19/10/2017 20:05

grill
Victoria
0.4mm and that was from a couple of attempts
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: What is it with the big blue dot....... by Oakdean @ 19/10/2017 19:59

Agreed to all, it used to be a little red dot, and that was fine, please can you change it back weatherzone?
NSW / ACT
Radar starting to look better. Already some rain in the Shoalhaven.
Page 10 of 48 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 >
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 236 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Evil Kitty, Jake, ka0tik_pengwin, Nullamanna WX, shaunandwendy, stormygirl
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23699 Topics
1465687 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image