Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Thanks RD. I am sorry to ask you. I am sure you don't really want to relive it but i am wracking my brain trying to find out what caused the problem both my dogs had so i very much appreciate your answer. Thank you. Good solid rain here now on the s
General Weather
And what should I have done different hen ColdFront?
NSW / ACT
10m at home; only 6mm at Albion Park, 8mm at Bellambi and only 7mm at Kiama (surprised given the more southerly stream of showers). Appin defin underestimates rain in this stratiform type events - i.e. it's pissin' down here in the City yet only lig
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Mike Hauber I thought I'd try a different approach to straight out telling you where you are wrong. This approach didn't work for you....... several times. That is why we ended up where we did.
Morning all. Clearing up now. Time to dry out for a bit. 21mm over night taking my total to 256mm for the event. Sure glad I got that turf down around the house. The sea is the colour of milky coffee atm. Prawns will be on the run soon enough, but
NSW / ACT
It's solid grey with light winds and light steady rain here, after another warm night. Most of Sydney has received about 6 to 9 mm, an amount of rain which would normally not attract comment beyond the odd whinge. The rain is accumulating steadily at
96mm here for the event. - Kelso
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by NotsohopefulPete @ 20/10/2017 08:08

Oh Yes, Please note the name change. I was really getting tired of hopeful. As was everybody I think.
Sorry to hear RD. RIP Dax. A little more rain overnight, 2.4mm, takes me to 66mm for this event. Hopefully a few more showers between now and next week to keep things growing. Has this been the biggest/most widespread event to hit Queensland in Octo
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by NotsohopefulPete @ 20/10/2017 07:58

Well, Jonty Hall(probably spelled it wrong) seemed optimistic of up to 30ml for parts, on the Toowoomba ABC. Probably very few will read this as I have heard about this ignore button but it is something I would never use. If people like Kaz63(if I go
NSW / ACT
Woke up at 430 and could hear the water flowing over the balconies in my complex. Gave me the impressionn it had rained a lot more than it has. Still best we've had in a while and may just scrap to 10mm as others have said. Beautiful morning to wake
General Weather
Prediction: subsurface cold pool to be replaced by a warm subsurface in about 4-6 weeks. Reason: Currently looms like a cool Kelvin wave is progressing into the eastern Pacific, and some subsurface warming is already occurring on the western edge o
General Weather
Originally Posted By: KinoI realise you're trying for a "gotcha" moment; I thought I'd try a different approach to straight out telling you where you are wrong. Considering how this thread has been going I thought it was worth a try as it couldn't
Victoria
6mm here ... most of that in a couple of minutes.
NSW / ACT
Yep sure did Max, always need to be prepared for cold weather here even in summer. RS I think you're right, at least for eastern Sydney and the Illawarra, but you may scrape close to 10mm. Just 5mm down in Wollongong, it's amazing how much models un
NSW / ACT
Currently at 5.5mm here at Green Valley, I think we might struggle to 10mm. It's surprising how little rain excites the soul after such a long dry spell. I remember stopping at a house to get some water on a cycling trip in England some time ago, a
Victoria
15mm rain here last 24 hours[32,5mm this month].17c this morning and the country looks amazing.
aww, poor Dax, nothing beats a good faithful dog mate. all the best to you.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: gleno71Originally Posted By: Steve OWhy is it that we go straight to blaming people and not look at what was observed and discuss that. Dont think calling people out is the right thing. All these people have contributed alot we
Thanks for all your kind thought guys. She's going to be very sorely missed, my little furry soul mate. Brett, it was just old age and possibly cancer in the end. She had a few tumours cut out over the years (including some in her eyes) and the vet
Thanks for your kind words! Yes, Bilyana is pretty much back to how it was before Yasi, you'd never know that a cat 5 had shredded the place. The rapid rate of regrowth never ceases to amaze me in the wet tropics.
NSW / ACT
Still waiting for it to get here to Cooks Gap. The satellite is starting to look pretty chunky though out towards Wellington and Dubbo. Hopefully we'll get some useful falls out of it. Hope you took your jacket with you Reills
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by Thunderstruck @ 19/10/2017 22:37

Originally Posted By: rstewart84It seems that mother nature has finally banished the pesky season that is winter back to its lair for another 6 months going by the last few days of pre summer like conditions including the 3 days in the high 20's and
NSW / ACT
Can't wait. Nice to see the upgrade in Bowral to 10-15 after this mornings downgrade. Hoping for an embedded storm or two.
NSW / ACT
Some pretty useful falls in the South West, Riverina and Central West, including 29mm at Wagga (Duane will be pleased), 11mm at Albury, 17mm at Griffith and 13mm at Temora. The South Coast is also getting rain. Nothing recorded in the Central Tablela
Page 14 of 43 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 >
Who's Online
12 registered (Wave Rider, Brett Guy, Summ3r, mammatus meestrus, Sidney, Steve777, Locke, Rainbow Spirit, 4 invisible), 272 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Evil Kitty, Jake, ka0tik_pengwin, Nullamanna WX, shaunandwendy, stormygirl
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23700 Topics
1465816 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image