Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Ken Kato @ 23/05/2017 15:41

Looks like the outside chance of very localised showers or gusty storms forming over higher ground in southern/western parts of our region (bulk being around the NSW northern tablelands) later tomorrow (after early fog again). But still staying borin
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Climate Driver Discussion 2017 (Enso, IOD, PDO ,SAM etc) by Funkyseefunkydo @ 23/05/2017 15:27

Anyone else seeing contradicting sub surface temps?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 15:14

Those storms up north might get through to the coastal strip or may fizzle after crossing the ranges - not sure. The stuff down Griffith/Cargellico way seems to be diminishing.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by WarrenTheSnowMan @ 23/05/2017 15:12

Originally Posted By: KnotThe front for Thursday is already toast. Does anyone look at synoptics anymore That front fizzled out last Wednesday on the long range maps, there was no hope after that.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Rsav @ 23/05/2017 14:42

Originally Posted By: EddyGYes they can certainly produce the goods, that particular storm was about 20kms offshore to far to spot one, unless its a monster funnel. Basically you will find Autumn to be the best period for spouts along the east coas
South Australia
Markus, they are breathtaking photos, you should make and sell calendars, I'd buy a few to offload Top work mate !!!
South Australia
Stunning pictures there Mark. Did you wake to the fog and race to a high spot knowing you might capture something special?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 23/05/2017 14:32

Namoi radar looks impressive, I wonder how far east they will go?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 23/05/2017 14:25

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderOriginally Posted By: EddyG We get great weather all year round!! Yes I'm a heat lover, the hotter the better, I don't mind a 18c day in winter either as long as its fine and sunny!! But in saying that I do like to see
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Rsav @ 23/05/2017 14:25

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderOriginally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: RsavOriginally Posted By: EddyGSome nice structure around this morning, might be a chance of a spout offshore again, anyway got dinner cooking away in the slow cooker, s
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 23/05/2017 14:23

Originally Posted By: RsavOriginally Posted By: EddyGSome of the convection offshore this morning, check the red weed out in the surf. IMG_1985 by Eddy Groot, on Flickr Is that the kind of convection that could produce a waterspout? How far off the
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 23/05/2017 14:10

Originally Posted By: EddyG We get great weather all year round!! Yes I'm a heat lover, the hotter the better, I don't mind a 18c day in winter either as long as its fine and sunny!! But in saying that I do like to see a cold front ripping through ev
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ 23/05/2017 14:10

Rain easing off and confined to the lower south west yesterday.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ 23/05/2017 14:06

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderDonzah, do you think there could some low level snow as well, like the in CT's etc? No. It looks like a NW moisture band and a SW cold stream with some embedded instability. It looks as though a low just south of Tas
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 23/05/2017 14:06

Originally Posted By: WarrenTheSnowManOriginally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: Knot23 at Norah head already How good is it? Just another magic Autumn day in paradise!! Some solid convection offshore again today, but this time its way offsh
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Rsav @ 23/05/2017 14:04

Originally Posted By: EddyGSome of the convection offshore this morning, check the red weed out in the surf. IMG_1985 by Eddy Groot, on Flickr Is that the kind of convection that could produce a waterspout? How far off the coast is that, in your es
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 14:01

Hey Donzah - I too think next week looking quite promising. Mainly for the Snowies of course. Will help get some excitement going for the ski season. Wait n see if there is enough push to get anything further north of the Snowies. It will obviously
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by kizz @ 23/05/2017 13:59

Low thirties this week. Half meter dump next week. Something for everyone. Lock it in.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 23/05/2017 13:56

Donzah, do you think there could some low level snow as well, like the in CT's etc? PS: There's a big area of Stratospheric warming to the south of Australia so if SAM somehow goes negative there should be an unreal period of cold fronts. http://ww
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ 23/05/2017 13:53

i'm getting quite excited about next weeks weather Looking quite cold and wet.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 23/05/2017 13:52

Originally Posted By: rain gaugeLove to see a late season heatwave. 30C plus for a few days. That would be nice but probably asking for too much lol. I'm just happy to get mid-20's, that's fine by me.
Tropical and Central Australia
Anything north of Bowen basically had a dismal wet season, and if it wasn't for TC Debbie, our YTD would of been at 800mm rather than 1875mm
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by rain gauge @ 23/05/2017 13:50

Love to see a late season heatwave. 30C plus for a few days.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ 23/05/2017 13:49

EC deterministic showing a pretty broad cold injection Temps at Perisher will be around -6 to -8 with moisture Edit - Monday next week
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 23/05/2017 13:49

It is now 24C at Albion Park, even nudging 23 at the exposed Bellambi Point. It's sunny. Absolutely incredible weather. I've been keeping an eye on early next week in particular Donzah, early signs are looking good. The front this Thursday was neve
Page 14 of 26 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 >
Who's Online
7 registered (Ticktock, scott12, mysteriousbrad, bd bucketingdown, Lee@Hazo, 2 invisible), 247 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Kellly, Melanian, Peter.G, Turnip
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23613 Topics
1451962 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image