Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ 23/05/2017 13:44

AXS showing a lazy foot plus of snow for the alps ..this time next week Spag agrees
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by rain gauge @ 23/05/2017 13:39

I love this late autumn warmth. Cool nights, Warm days,Annoys some people. Hilarious. lol
South Australia
Looks pretty convective to me lol... but anyway, some showers later praps
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ 23/05/2017 13:26

The front for Thursday is already toast. Does anyone look at synoptics anymore
South Australia
'Drools', Damn you make great photos, what software do ya use? My Lone Bolt from last night, only CG I managed to snap, was a fair distance so that's why it is a bit blurred as use of the 250mm lens: May 22 2017-3977 by Kyle Howard, on Flickr
South Australia
A few from this morning, incredibly widespread and dense fog around.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by kizz @ 23/05/2017 13:18

Having a liquid lunch at the Rocks now (Lord Nelson). Loads of tourists enjoying the warm weather in summer clothing. Don't believe the Obs Hill reading - it feels decidedly warm and just ever so slightly humid. Absolutely gorgeous conditions fo
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 23/05/2017 13:13

Originally Posted By: DaveM I guess for people who are not necessarily cold weather/snow tragics like us, any sunny day is a good one. That is true Dave, and any day that is mild enough to wear shorts and tshirt and be completely comfortable is a n
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 13:12

Markus - you never fail to grab me with you photos!!! Stunning.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 12:57

I guess for people who are not necessarily cold weather/snow tragics like us, any sunny day is a good one. We've always had the big chasm between heat and cold lovers I'm looking at this week being hopefully the last of the late warmth out here.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by WarrenTheSnowMan @ 23/05/2017 12:48

Originally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: Knot23 at Norah head already How good is it? Just another magic Autumn day in paradise!! Some solid convection offshore again today, but this time its way offshore. At what point is this good wea
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by Markus @ 23/05/2017 12:26

Finally got my foggy morning
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 23/05/2017 12:21

Has reached 11C at Thredbo Top Station and 13C at Perisher. Not a trace of snow anywhere except on a couple of cams that probably haven't updated. Not even any at Mt Kosciusko. Good news is there should be some nice fronts coming in the next week o
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 12:21

Plenty of sparkage out in the west of the state as well at the moment. Storms approaching Dubbo and the line extends to the SW from there, moving eastwards.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 12:17

Agree WL from say next Tuesday on looks interesting with some chance of several pretty cold fronts wandering through over the following period of days.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 23/05/2017 12:09

Originally Posted By: Knot23 at Norah head already How good is it? Just another magic Autumn day in paradise!! Some solid convection offshore again today, but this time its way offshore.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by BIG T @ 23/05/2017 12:00

Money back guarantee I assume ken, hehe. I think it looks ok at this early point.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Winter_lover @ 23/05/2017 11:59

Originally Posted By: yepLooking good to hit 20c in Hobart today, and gee the end of the month looks mild. There goes that "average" month for temperature which was looking promising earlier on.. Yeah that average isn't looking so good now. Very m
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: W.A Kimberley and Pilbara Dry Season - 2017 by desieboy @ 23/05/2017 11:46

Rain confined to lower south west yesterday with passing front.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ 23/05/2017 10:55

23 at Norah head already
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ 23/05/2017 10:51

Impenatrable high pressure shield. Already squashing a front south east. This ridiculous state of affairs has to change soon or you can kiss wintery days goodbye
South Australia
JE - not sure I'd go with very convective. There is a front moving up from the south that should bring a few showers and cold air storms along sth coasts & ranges. Yer Mark widespread fog throughout much of central SA. YPAD out of action for a bi
South Australia
One hell of a foggy morning up in the Clare Valley today...by the sounds of it was quite widespread even in the Adelaide CBD?
South Australia
It will be very convective today with some decent showers hopefully forming, mostly South of Adelaide btl's. Slight chance of thunder also.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 23/05/2017 10:04

Quietly hopeful of a decent cool down (for here at least) in the next 7 to 10 or so days. Might just be another step down to get rid of the warmish temps of this May and a little more towards a winter temp. Nothing dramatic but perhaps a couple of c
Page 15 of 26 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 >
Who's Online
7 registered (Ticktock, scott12, mysteriousbrad, bd bucketingdown, Lee@Hazo, 2 invisible), 247 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Kellly, Melanian, Peter.G, Turnip
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23613 Topics
1451962 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image