Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Weather
Can Mt Agung eruption locally impact the ssts off Indonesia? Cos none of the models have picked up on this sudden cooling again in this area by now ALL climate models showed warmer than normal ssts through this area by December.
General Weather
That depends on who's map you use Johnno.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ 12/12/2017 10:52

19 yummy
General Weather
The Indian is looking ugly, it just does not want to warm up. This is as bad as its been since August/September. http://www.weatherzone.com.au/climate/indicator_sst.jsp?c=ssta
General Weather
Originally Posted By: GringosRain And yet the never-ending persistent ridge of High pressure remains, and so does the drought over this area. No sign of La nina here yet. Surely warm water like that would help shift the pressure systems. Once upon a
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Steve777 December can be a bit of a mixed bag. December 2005 was classic 'Summer', with 10 30+ days at OH (average 3) and equal hottest on max record (28.6, 3 above). Dry sunny day followed dry sunny day, like a classic Christma
Tropical and Central Australia
6.5mm at Rasmussen. It smelled nice and the odd flash of lightning and thunder was good too.
NSW / ACT
Unfortunately day after day of heat gets the house temp up - no cooler nights in between. Gunna be a hot week or more. Still it is Summer and that's what happens I suppose
NSW / ACT
Just after my last post a bit of scattered cloud moved in, fluffy white clouds with dark bases. The sea breeze is just getting started, so that will limit warming near the coast today. I note that sea temps off the coast have warmed to about 21 near
NSW / ACT
Yeah there doesn't seem to be much end to this hot weather in the near future. It's not that often we get a warm December like this, mostly in my experience it can be cool and miserable and mainly devoid of hot days. Cool November has abruptly turne
NSW / ACT
Warm with clear skies, cicadas and little or no wind. Access is showing a hot weather pattern for our part of the world lasting until the end of its run, interrupted of the coast by weak Southerly changes. It shows an inland trough / low developing
General Weather
The warm kelvin wave is now at 120W and approaching the eastern edge of the Pacific, which is when they have the strongest warming impact on the surface. Strongest westerly wind burst so far, and forecasts suggest it getting stronger. Peak wester
General Weather
Originally Posted By: _Johnno_The Tasman sea is almost the equivalent of the South Coral sea at the moment And yet the never-ending persistent ridge of High pressure remains, and so does the drought over this area. No sign of La nina here yet. Sure
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ 12/12/2017 03:31

Hello Folks: Here's previous weeks' weather in Mena, Arkansas: DATE......HIGH........LOW.........RAIN Dec..3..73F/22.7C..49F/9.4C...--- .......4..69F/20.5C..59F/15C....0.55"/13.9mm .......5..59F/15.0C..36F/2.2C...--- .......6..50F/10C....31F/-0.5C..
well sadly i missed out on most of the storm as i was stuck out at work, managed to duck outside as it moved over the city and enjoy the gusts. 14.8mm at home.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thanks Kazz & cirrusfibratus. She cant esacpe but her behaviour was worrying. took a while to figure out it co-incided with the storms 1st appearing on radar and ending once storms passed. i may check out the rescue remedy as her trembling was te
General Weather
The Tasman sea is almost the equivalent of the South Coral sea at the moment
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: sharjayI have a bit of a weird question and mods delete if not allowed. But we have our first dog i have owned.. maltese shih tzu..now 11 months old. started acted weird saturday by hiding under couch or desk..in dark confined
General Weather
The effect of the persistent easterlies have really left their mark on the SST in the Tasman. Looks like a severe marine heatwave.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: sharjayI have a bit of a weird question and mods delete if not allowed. But we have our first dog i have owned.. maltese shih tzu..now 11 months old. started acted weird saturday by hiding under couch or desk..in dark confined
SE QLD / NE NSW
I have a bit of a weird question and mods delete if not allowed. But we have our first dog i have owned.. maltese shih tzu..now 11 months old. started acted weird saturday by hiding under couch or desk..in dark confined areas. was trembling like mad
Originally Posted By: Sunsets@MaggieOriginally Posted By: Nerd65There's a severe storm warning out for Townsville, Woodstock and Rollingstone. Received notification via Early Warning Email. My first reaction was "yeah right!". We'll see. Well the
Originally Posted By: Raindammit70km/h gust at the AP. I recorded 56 km/h in Kirwan
70km/h gust at the AP.
Originally Posted By: Nerd65There's a severe storm warning out for Townsville, Woodstock and Rollingstone. Received notification via Early Warning Email. My first reaction was "yeah right!". We'll see. Well they were correct this time
Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 249 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ronaldo7, Storm within
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23760 Topics
1472191 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image