Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by BIG T @ 19/10/2018 19:15

Iím sure I read on a news site , a strong upper level high pressure trough will bring severe storms to nsw.... thatís outstanding.
Victoria
This latest GFS run now agrees with this mornings EC & AccG models that the next decent potential rain event for Vic might be on our doorstep by next weekend?: ....time will tell.
NSW / ACT
Lets just wait and see.... Meanwhile 4th time lucky 😡😡😡
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: Storms and Rain - Eastern NSW 20-22 October 2018 by CoastalStorm22 @ 19/10/2018 18:04

Latest EC had completely killed the rain for Sunday!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Belgarad @ 19/10/2018 17:20

Patiently waiting for a thread on to be made for next weeks set up
NSW / ACT
Oops sorry FH my bad! Lol Storm bird rally going nuts this arvo, so itís been right every time this month. Bring on a slow moving severe storm pliz
NSW / ACT
The weather looks interesting over the next few days. Tomorrow might be the classic hot Summer Day (32 out West) with a big storm to finish it. Forecast rainfall totals (mm, rounded) are: Sydney: 40 - 85 Penrith : 35 - 85 N'Castle: 20 - 45 W'gong:
NSW / ACT
Started itís own topic
NSW / ACT
As been noted, decent trough moving east should tap into abundant warm moister air and explode - showers and storms likely for a lot of NSW, with severe storms (heavy rain, hail and straight line winds) possible.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: FloodhuntaAll models are showing a stormy Saturday in eastern NSW as a trough creeps north. Things look like firing up in the afternoon with more discrete storms at first, with indications of them becoming embedded in general ra
NSW / ACT
Rain totals upped for the weekend for the metro. Up to 65 mm's. Also the words "possibly severe" relating to thunderstorms for tomorrow.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 19/10/2018 16:43

Rain totals upped for the weekend for the metro. Up to 65 mm's. Also the words "possibly severe" relating to thunderstorms for tomorrow. I'll copy this into the thread that Floodhunter created for this event.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ 19/10/2018 16:33

Maxxing out right now, and above the 30C max to 3pm. Not that this is uncommon during the summer months, and today reminded me more of late summer with the heat and humidity.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by petethemoskeet @ 19/10/2018 16:22

Can't see any mention of the warnings on BOM as yet.Nice if it comes off.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Antarctic Whaler @ 19/10/2018 15:56

21.2į C maximum today...getting warmer and warmer!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ 19/10/2018 15:46

You can see it on vis satpic - inshore waters are quite cool here
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by @_Yasified_shak @ 19/10/2018 15:41

The Footy show was axed late last year, then a month or so later it was apparently back on with new hosts?! I only watched it once for about 1/2 and hour as it was that boring, even Beau Ryan came out and said he was watching out the back and it was
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by ashestoashes @ 19/10/2018 15:25

Originally Posted By: KinoWasnít much in the City according to my neighbours BUT thereís a thick sea fog rolling in now! Thatís very unusual! The sea fog is quite interesting since the Tasman is sitting in a positive anomaly at this point. I usual
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Warwick Eye2Sky @ 19/10/2018 15:21

4.5mm yesterday for a total of 106.5mm for the month. Warning came through this morning... The Bureau of Meteorology have released a Queensland Severe Thunderstorm Warning for this weekend and early next week. On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday severe th
Tropical and Central Australia
It was amazing. But I wasn't amazed
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ 19/10/2018 15:11

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderYour area definitely got fog though, I've seen photos on fb from Port Kembla and Warrawong which I could also see from Mt Keira. Not sure about Wollongong itself but there was also a large sheet on the ocean stretching
South Australia
Bit of rain in the CBD, but nothing much. lasted 5 minutes maybe.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Mega @ 19/10/2018 14:11

Should be some big storms through parts of NSW this weekend. The trough responsible over NSW quickly weakens and slides SE from Sunday though so not much for us. I don't mind though, it's very dry across many parts of NSW and it's good to see some ra
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ 19/10/2018 14:05

And the rain just keeps coming ....
General Weather
That deep cooler pool of anomalous water is racing across the pacific now. Nearly at the date line already. I have no idea what it will do to the warm pool, but it is an interesting anomaly anyway.
Page 17 of 26 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 >
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 326 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
aurbina1, Justin Case
Forum Stats
29681 Members
32 Forums
23981 Topics
1501187 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image