Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated. Heard thunder late this afternoon from storms inland of here around the hinterland/foothills. With today's NNW'ly steering winds here, we needed something to form around Dorrigo but it didn't fire today
NSW / ACT
It's been a good light show off the coast for the last half hour or so with some deep rumbles as well and the scud lifting. Storm wise for this season has been pretty good so far even if your not under one. Very interesting too Ashestoashes, look's
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
CIMSS......
Details of Severe Tropical Cyclone Owen at 10:00 am AEST [9:30 am ACST]: Movement: east northeast at 12 kilometres per hour. Details of Severe Tropical Cyclone Owen at 1:00 pm AEST: Movement: east at 17 kilometres per hour. Details of Severe Tropic
TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVICE NUMBER 34 Issued at 10:42 pm EST on Friday 14 December 2018 Headline: Owen is expected to cross the southeast Gulf of Carpentaria coast as a Category 3 system in the early hours of Saturday. Areas Affected: Warning Zone Coast
New track map...
SE QLD / NE NSW
Finally decided to rain here but not going to get much just now by the looks of it...looking at the radar, the majority has gone to our West sadly, hopefully get better later maybe
Originally Posted By: Ken KatoOriginally Posted By: hickory The BoM seem to have something seriously wrong with their TC Owen forecasts. Where is all the wind ?? Kowanyama now has winds of 33 kts from a Cat 3 system just hours away ?? Just d
I am with you Hickory something not right here even the gauge has not dropped let alone the wind.
NSW / ACT
Wow would you look at these predicted LI indexes! Very excited for tomorrow. Shaping up to be an amazing storm season. I only generally see these values in the tropics, but I don't know how often they come down here. Very interested on what tomorrow
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by Ningergirl @ Yesterday at 23:21

Hi guys thought I would just chuck out a line and see what, who was biting. Can't wait for our first one....whenever that might be.
Owen is starting to bom on the last couple of frames...? http://www.weatherzone.com.au/satellite/qld
SE QLD / NE NSW
It s a chunky blob and half. If it could just move slightly to the east by about 30km we could have a nice storm around 1:00am approx onwards for a few hours. The warning track path is amazing. I have saved it and will try and post tomorrow. It is
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Colin MaitlandSome lightning and a rumble over Bracken Ridge It might have been already mentioned but the radar is very interesting down Beenleigh area. It is almost like it is going to form a low . Edit. No I was watching a mo
Originally Posted By: hickory The BoM seem to have something seriously wrong with their TC Owen forecasts. Where is all the wind ?? Kowanyama now has winds of 33 kts from a Cat 3 system just hours away ?? Just doesn't make any sense. It's
SE QLD / NE NSW
Zero here at Buckendoon .
Maybe he's a fizza for inland, wind wise, but a decent rain depression.....?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Some lightning and a rumble over Bracken Ridge It might have been already mentioned but the radar is very interesting down Beenleigh area. It is almost like it is going to form a low . Edit. No I was watching a movie and just had a look again and it
SE QLD / NE NSW
Sweet fa..K all here in Albany Creek. Hoping a blob gets over us at some stage tonight.
Originally Posted By: hickory The BoM seem to have something seriously wrong with their TC Owen forecasts. Where is all the wind ?? Kowanyama now has winds of 33 kts from a Cat 3 system just hours away ?? Just doesn't make any sense. Where
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thunder in strathpine
Originally Posted By: wildopeteCalm as in the Daintree.... Any thoughts as what might pass here? Watch cancelled for chillagoe.....only 2 hours from here..... Watch cancelled cause it will only be a low by then...??
Originally Posted By: hickory The BoM seem to have something seriously wrong with their TC Owen forecasts. Where is all the wind ?? Kowanyama now has winds of 33 kts from a Cat 3 system just hours away ?? Just doesn't make any sense. Seem
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: SidneyAny tips for where the good stuff should be tommorow. Got free time for a storm chase. Judging by the maps doesn't look like i need to drive far. Maybe to just find a good vantage point near where you live? Looks like y
Calm as in the Daintree.... Any thoughts as what might pass here? Watch cancelled for chillagoe.....only 2 hours from here.....
Page 17 of 86 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 >
Who's Online
22 registered (Thrombus, Steve O, ashestoashes, scott12, perrywinkle, FujiWha, Tailwind, Sidney, Red Watch, Dribbles, BongWater, GrayHorseRanch, GringosRain, Flowin, Taylsy, Rhino, Aussiestormguy, Bunyas, Corretto, Stormy3, 2 invisible), 180 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Crystal_xx, Dragonfly, keef, Quagmelson
Forum Stats
29735 Members
32 Forums
24028 Topics
1507574 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image