Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Tipped out 160.6mm. Most in the 4hrs since 01:30. Man can not for the life of me remember a lightning and thunder period for that extent of time.
No idea what been happening at Chillagoe. I'm in the midst of it at Manoora. Rain and storms put me to sleep.
He might put his Floaties in his saddle bags.
No Scott after emptying 125mm out of the nylex Iím off to Townsville to get some sunshine
Yep hard to sleep anyway Hickory... Also hard to believe its October and not February or March..except for the fact its down to about 18 degrees ATM.. I wonder if Weary is pedaling to work tomorrow..lol..
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Reign Beau @ 19/10/2017 05:21

Fudd
It's great being nocturnal,- never miss a thing. That should lay the dust for a day or two !!
Yep his first decent storm. Heís not scared by it at all just enthralled, some of my earliest memories are of watching storms from dadís lap so itís nice to carry that on with my boy. Iíll be interested to see some of the rainfall data when I get i
HF,Myola is now up to 395mm...could well crack 500 by morning.. Poor old Ergon crews will be busy tonight... Light show starting in our north now...not surprised the bub cant sleep Willraja..first real storm of his life..!
Bloody good lightning show going on here just out of Innisfail now. 9 month old boy hasnít been sleeping so Iíve been watching it build for the last hour while heís sat on my lap mesmerised by it. Solid rain coming down now as well. Was preceded by a
Lucky buggers. We got shafted again, 2mm here after every promise of good soaking rain. This place really is a hole.
130 mm since midnight so far at Kewarra Beach
Holy crap ,that radar looks just amazing for you Cairns dudes..!..I bet there is a lot of restless sleep tonight and plenty of frightened dogs..
3 minutes of footage at around 2:30 am: https://youtu.be/2D9yqcLQ6ZM
Going to be some nice totals around after this.
We are getting absolutely rained down on by massive bolts
Wow, Myola alert is at 294mm at 0149am and the rain is still hammering down!! 141mm of that in the last hour! I would like to know the totals around Palm Cove as it's been sitting under that yellow blob for a few hours now!
Just had some massive thunder claps here. So loud seems as if it has hit close by as it has tripped some of the power in the house.
Plenty of rumbles here in the city DU.
Bucketing down here, lots of lightning to the NW / W... radar looks like a good spot coming through with maybe some convergence?
TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST Severe Thunderstorm Warning for HEAVY RAINFALL For people in parts of North Tropical Coast and Tablelands Forecast District. Issued at 10:40 pm Wednesday, 18 October 2017. Severe thunderstorms are likely to p
Victoria
A rather warm, humid night here in Belgrave atm! For the past few hours, the temperature has been stagnating a little under 23įC. While it won't be anywhere near my hottest October night ever (current record high October minimum is 25.1įC on the mo
Victoria
Looking like a very warm night state wide, most station still sitting in the low to mid 20s - (still 28 in Mildura) - Could be a couple of high min October records broken tonight.
Victoria
Yeah think you might be over reading tad there at 35c hottest in the state hmmm. Petros sadly here long term atm lol, but the last 3 days have been magic though thats it for a few weeks maybe Nov we get another burst like this Wet, Stormy, Warm, wi
SE QLD / NE NSW
The 2 falls above 300mm the 378 and the 489 are both wrong the gauges stuffed up and double tapped at 0.2mm so the actual amount is half So the highest fall to 9am is the 294mm
Page 17 of 48 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 >
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 250 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Evil Kitty, Jake, ka0tik_pengwin, Nullamanna WX, shaunandwendy, stormygirl
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23699 Topics
1465687 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image