Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Even if only the abnormally high tide forecast by BOM turned out to be correct, this would still turn out to be a significant event. When one of the world's premier forecasting models throws up such a serious scenario commencing in only 72 hours tim
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Homer @ 19/02/2019 21:32

Good luck with the storms Marts. Pretty heavy drizzle here atm. Nice and cool as well.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Timbuck @ 19/02/2019 21:32

Hi I just had an epic day on the ocean off tweedeads and bonus we came home with a very good feed. Spanish mackerel , Mahi mahi , yellow fin tuna.. the key component is the very good run of SE winds bringing in the warm water. That brings the f
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Eyre Incoming by betsuin @ 19/02/2019 21:32

19 Feb '19
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Global view of recent estimates of total precipitable water. The symmetry about equator is intriguing. http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mt...4hrs&anim=html5
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryHe's doing a live video at 8:30. Just generating some hype. At least this time he can't just rely on BSCH GFS for his entire forecasting as he usually does. I did notice he plugged his subscription right up the to
SE QLD / NE NSW
If it comes off than Higgins won’t have been just instilling fear into people..... and people will think he is an expert in weather and always rely on him hahaha. Having EC being so insistent on this event does hold a lot of weight though, there ha
SE QLD / NE NSW
He's doing a live video at 8:30. Just generating some hype. At least this time he can't just rely on BSCH GFS for his entire forecasting as he usually does.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryReally Higgins? SEQLD would you like the worst cast TC OMA forecast scenario from the worlds best forecast model??? YES or NO continue with the most likely and conservative forecast approach. You guys tell us wha
Old GFS is sending it off to the E/NE washing it out. GFS FV3 looks fairly similar to Access-G and sends it NW. Looks like it might make landfall around Mackay as a really weak system as well.
Tropical and Central Australia
I think we're only getting the white bits of that blob. Edit: Now we're getting a bit of the blue, nice.
I'm not prepared to write GFS off yet.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thunderstorms affecting parts of the Mid North Coast this evening, including some moving through the Port Macquarie / Crescent Head area at the moment.
Originally Posted By: Snapper22lbI'm off to check my insurance!!!! Do it now. Too late when it is heading your way.
06z ACCESS-R is further NW this run, closer to EC than the other models that try to bring her so far south.
Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryOriginally Posted By: MegaGFS is so bad. It's STILL trying to send it to NZ (keyword 'trying' as the rest of the run isn't out yet). Just give it up already. It's going south-east even faster now as well. This ev
SE QLD / NE NSW
It would be truly amazing if Oma gave the sheep herders a good wash. Still not convinced though, anything can happen. WATL meanwhile has giving SEQ a good wet blanket on first 4 days on day 4.
I'm off to check my insurance!!!!
Thats astronomical.
Originally Posted By: Snapper22lbWhat does the number 1645 represent in the graphic above. Seems out if line with surrounding values to be total rainfall? 1645 mm
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryReally Higgins? SEQLD would you like the worst cast TC OMA forecast scenario from the worlds best forecast model??? YES or NO continue with the most likely and conservative forecast approach. You guys tell us wha
SE QLD / NE NSW
Haha and so it begins..
SE QLD / NE NSW
Really Higgins? SEQLD would you like the worst cast TC OMA forecast scenario from the worlds best forecast model??? YES or NO continue with the most likely and conservative forecast approach. You guys tell us what YOU want to know please? We will
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Marts @ 19/02/2019 20:57

There's a lot of lightning in this storm but it's mainly just CC in the cloud with the odd CG to the west.
What does the number 1645 represent in the graphic above. Seems out if line with surrounding values to be total rainfall?
Page 18 of 53 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 >
Who's Online
27 registered (Weary, Bjelke, Flowin, one drop, mysteriousbrad, Funkyseefunkydo, pkgjmg, Ahab, Warmfront, LonnyDave, pabloako, Snapper22lb, UHF_CH10, seaworthy, Squeako_88, DNO, Werdna, Night Rain, Nature's Fury, Aussiestormguy, Farra, Salty, Raindammit, TrentG, Aussea, 2 invisible), 243 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Jinda, Melkizadec, Silver Lining
Forum Stats
29839 Members
32 Forums
24092 Topics
1517979 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image