Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Victoria
Hey guys, Thought I'd get in early and start this thread up For the impending two cold winter blasts On the way ❄️❄️ The first front pushes through Sunday morning Leaving in its wake a cold sw airstream with showers Hail
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ Yesterday at 18:56

For once I think the Bom maybe right about winter. Above average. Short. More like 70mm of snow next week. Is that too negative Eddy he he
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 18:46

Originally Posted By: HomerOriginally Posted By: WarrenTheSnowMan... Mate, if all you want to do is pick fights on this forum, don't bother. I'm really not interested. This here is for weather discussion. Well said Homer, plus the negativity in
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Petros @ Yesterday at 18:46

Originally Posted By: doogasnowLooking increasingly like a couple of Nice winter storms to enter vic 👍 The first on Sunday and the second on Tuesday! Gfs has 536 thickness right up into Victoria With the first change on Sunday and hense Thi
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by WarrenTheSnowMan @ Yesterday at 18:45

Originally Posted By: HomerOriginally Posted By: WarrenTheSnowMan... Mate, if all you want to do is pick fights on this forum, don't bother. I'm really not interested. This here is for weather discussion. ...
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Petros @ Yesterday at 18:44

Originally Posted By: samboz I'll still tip a mild June - any takers ? Agree, and for my 2 bob's - due to handy rain periods.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ Yesterday at 18:40

Originally Posted By: chasers addictLooks like Victoria and Tasmania on edge of very cold South Pole this winter. Ta CA - by this do you mean that the "coldness" down there is less likely to be shared (by "slurping" up over us) over the next few
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ Yesterday at 18:34

Originally Posted By: WarrenTheSnowMan... Mate, if all you want to do is pick fights on this forum, don't bother. I'm really not interested. This here is for weather discussion.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Yesterday at 18:25

The BOM outlook is for a warm, dry Winter: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/outlooks/#/overview/summary ALthough, as I recall, they forecast a warm, dry March.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Yesterday at 18:21

Posted in the snow thread. Latest EC yr.no shows 70cm of snow for next weeks period looks cold as well statewide
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 18:19

Thanks Teddy, I loved Canberra at this time of the year and yeah I love visiting Bowral its a pretty place. Bogans I can handle, after all I do live in western Tea Gardens Rapidly cooling off now whilst cooking the BBQ.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Timbuck @ Yesterday at 18:18

100% rock Mellon is the secret key to red claw success.
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by Donzah @ Yesterday at 18:14

Just FYI yr.no has upgraded to 70cm of snow.
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: RhubarbLatest dam readings of the council website at 7am this morning: Ross River Dam = 19% Paluma Dam = 97% And off the Sun Water website at 12 noon Burdekin Falls Dam = 98.6% NO WAY ON THIS PLANET SHOULD WE HAVE SUCH RIDIC
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by WarrenTheSnowMan @ Yesterday at 18:03

Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by doogasnow @ Yesterday at 17:59

Yeah we are dry up here to samboz!! We just had a delivery of water today, That's how bad things are around here! We desperately need 1" over the next week, That would be really handy. Speaking to a potato farmer over in The thorp dale area and they
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 17:44

Originally Posted By: DonzahOriginally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: Wave RiderEddy- Bowral is probably about an hour to the closest beach. It's a great place but the people can be little stuck up. Yep 4 season climate and incredible summer
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by samboz @ Yesterday at 17:37

The biggest problem for a lasting snow cover could be the ground warmth given our relatively mild weather and the rate it'll melt and run off. This area is getting quite dry now, we need 1/2 to 1 inch of rain at a minimum. Some local farmers into w
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Yesterday at 17:37

Hi tsunami and all. Re: Hooperbeets, the dynamics for EQ's can vary in any given year. The perceived cause of earthquakes also vary and if we are in a lull for M7's currently, Ditrianums observations of the current 'seasons' may be correct, but time
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Teddy @ Yesterday at 17:36

Originally Posted By: EddyG[quote=Donzah] Thanks Teddy, was it breezy down there today? Not really windy just a real nip in the air, I guess the weather is preparing us for the freeze next week. A string of 12C maximums and I see a -3C in the forec
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 17:35

Ozone hole is a result of cold temperatures (scavenging effect of descending air), then for sure it will be bigger at the South Pole by spring.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: General Notes on Psychology! by Reign Beau @ Yesterday at 17:34

That is one very good reason to have such a fabulous name. Although it would be great to have you singing as well
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Yesterday at 17:33

Originally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: Wave RiderEddy- Bowral is probably about an hour to the closest beach. It's a great place but the people can be little stuck up. Yep 4 season climate and incredible summer variability. Last summer I s
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Yesterday at 17:33

Originally Posted By: KnotOriginally Posted By: DonzahYeah we are 3kms from Bellambi point...and about three climate zones LOL seems odd to have a weather station right out near the ocean What's odd about it ? A mix of stations is ok. Sydney needs
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: General Notes on Psychology! by Reign Beau @ Yesterday at 17:32

Heading off to the Shetland Isles soon to see the Summer solstice. Can hardly wait.
Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 >
Who's Online
2 registered (Skysthelimit, 1 invisible), 241 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Kellly, Melanian, Peter.G, Turnip
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23614 Topics
1451928 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image