Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Eigerwand @ Today at 12:55

Anyone know if there's a site to access observations for Jindabyne?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Kino @ Today at 12:22

Almost thread worthy but the models all look cold & very wet across the outlooks with some substantial falls likely for the coastal strip from the Border through to the Border. Certainly would assist in filling our dams & recharging the water table.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Steve777 @ Today at 12:16

Bucketing down, gutters overflowing. 12-13 degrees on the car thermometer. EDIT: Sydney OH has picked up 18 mm in about half an hour.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Kino @ Today at 12:15

Delicious radar for Sydney and Central Coast right now - can see the stuff off the coast; huge towers. Enjoy!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by ashestoashes @ Today at 11:31

Originally Posted By: ozthunderOriginally Posted By: Ben KLess than a week until the winter solstice. Can't wait! The following six months are my favorite. Love those westerly winds? Haha good one ozthunder. Although why'd you have to remind me
SE QLD / NE NSW
Models toying with another cold pool late next weekend or early next week.
General Weather
To my inexperienced eyes, this image looks to me like the subsurface warming from the last WWB has peaked. Of course though what happens under the water is totally irrelevant in the short term as all the action is on the surface. The image will cha
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Ben K @ Today at 10:35

Originally Posted By: ozthunderOriginally Posted By: Ben KLess than a week until the winter solstice. Can't wait! The following six months are my favorite. Love those westerly winds? Not really, but I do enjoy the increasing day length. I think
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Vinnie @ Today at 10:17

You guys down there are lucky, we've had 90 percent humidity yesterday blue sky and no clouds, humidity without any rain in Yeppoon.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by ozthunder @ Today at 10:14

Originally Posted By: Ben KLess than a week until the winter solstice. Can't wait! The following six months are my favorite. Love those westerly winds?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by ozthunder @ Today at 10:10

Originally Posted By: McbobbingsRE car temps, depends on the model. Mine has the thermometer next to the radiator so it always over reads, by 2-3c when moving, and after 10 minutes stationary up to 10c. My I30 is pretty spot on as well. First car I
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Steve777 @ Today at 09:39

The Sun's out for the first time in a couple of days. It seems to be clearing. There was a light shower earlier but there seems to have been little rain since yesterday morning. Sydney OH had just 4 mm to 9:00, with similar readings North of the Ha
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Multiversity @ Today at 09:12

KK. Terrific explanation. Thanks
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Ken Kato @ Today at 09:05

EC currently trying to form a low over waters off the southern or southern-central QLD coast early to mid next week with a strong onshore flow developing to its south but I won't bother looking into the finer details for another few days unless
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Ken Kato @ Today at 08:56

Originally Posted By: MultiversityJust wondering what the criteria are and also the genesis of an ECL and how does that differ from the synoptic setup ATM with the low off the NSW coast? And what is a complex low? There's no precise criteria for EC
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Warwick Eye2Sky @ Today at 08:46

Only 2 nights so far this year with below freezing temps. Warmer and drier year after year..
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Warwick Eye2Sky @ Today at 08:45

A total of 4mm over the past 3 days. Now 7mm for the month. Normal rainfall for June is 42mm. Looks like yet another bone dry month. Temps also above normal now for June 2019. Some troughs ahead so we will see how we end up at the end of the month re
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Multiversity @ Today at 08:40

Just wondering what the criteria are and also the genesis of an ECL and how does that differ from the synoptic setup ATM with the low off the NSW coast? And what is a complex low?
SE QLD / NE NSW
A very healthy and welcome 59mm overnight here. 42mm up until around 8pm and another 17mm around midnight.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by retired weather man @ Today at 08:03

WYNNUM NORTH ( 27.4S 153.2E ) - WEATHER DATE...17 JUN 2019 TIME..0755 CURRENT TEMPERATURE...14.2C CURRENT HUMIDITY........92% CURRENT DEW POINT.......13C CURRENT WIND DIR/SPEED..WNW 4Kph CURRENT MSL PRESSURE...1017.7Hpa CURRENT VISIBILITY.....
Tropical and Central Australia
Getting a bit annoyed by the constant dry weather.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Adaminaby Angler @ Today at 07:31

It's not too often you see Cooma with such consistent single-digit maxima on the forecast, alongside frigid minima (last winter saw almost no single-digit maxima in Cooma): https://imgur.com/a/igexTcx?desktop=1 I must say, that "mint-toothpaste" co
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Namarrkun @ Today at 06:35

Ended up with 6.3mm in total for Salisbury
South Australia
ok thanks tek, there was obviously something going on, be interesting to see how much of an improvement this will be, surely it would have gone through extensive in-house tesing. so a couple of more points, will BSCH still be ok? and what about the
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Consecutive fronts June 11-15 2019 by ThD Ht @ Today at 00:15

another 11.5mm between my last post and yesterday, not bad for a few straggly 'followup' showers. that makes my total for this threads parameters to 43.1mm, for here not too shabby at all. TH
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >
Who's Online
7 registered (Kino, Manly, Mcbobbings, Jaeger, mysteriousbrad, DVC, 1 invisible), 840 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
BeenAround, GeeKay, lizard, lostchromosone45, mickedmoo
Forum Stats
29946 Members
32 Forums
24164 Topics
1526899 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image