Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ Today at 13:31

Some light showers in Devonport now as the front crosses, only very light, the front decaying as it crosses. Won't be much precip in it up this end of the state - atmosphere looks pretty stable from early evening onwards. I was only wondering earli
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Seabreeze @ Today at 13:06

A mixture of light to steady rain at times bringing 14.0mm in the 24hrs to 9am here. Healthy falls on the tablelands and adjacent western slopes. Impressed to see a couple of locations there receive a bit over 50mm. Armidale City had 44.0mm, which is
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church by Cheers @ Today at 12:43

George Pell charged !!! Get your arse back to Australia Pell !!!!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 12:29

Steve - about 11 here in blue sky - we might get warmer than parts of Sydney
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Today at 12:07

Another chilly, cloudy day in Sydney. That cloud has stuck around, the edge is just South of Sydney, as it has been since last night. Hopefully that cloud band can shift just a little to the NE soon. While the cloud kept it warmer overnight (8-10 acr
Tropical and Central Australia
Another 8mm overnight. Some heavy showers here in the city this morning!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by WarrenTheSnowMan @ Today at 11:58

Originally Posted By: DaveMI think Wazza, the best thing is the signs of change appearing a little more now. Hope it continues You must be due another drive There will be plenty of drives, the missus and I are moving to Blackheath in the next tw
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 11:53

Indeed - a very cold day for there Good effort
South Australia
After so many weeks of disappointment, we're all just scared of being burnt by another blocking high
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by davidg @ Today at 11:40

Was freezing here yesterday, only made it to 12c which was only 0.3c off the coldest June day on record (for Penrith AWS that is). Even had a couple of mm of rain to boot, not a bad effort!
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Today at 11:31

Yep cold air around last night.... Norsman minus 2.8deg and Bridgetown minus 2.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 10:55

Indeed Dan, I'm quite disappointed BUT that's the way it is. You've had your share of brassy stuff down there too - especially a bit further inland and higher than you Lovely sunny day out here today. Currently around 8 or 9.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Snowies @ Today at 10:41

-7 is really starting to push the friendship between man and nature. Cold enough to breeze the you know what's of a brass monkey. Shame you'll be away DM.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 10:30

I think Wazza, the best thing is the signs of change appearing a little more now. Hope it continues You must be due another drive
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ Today at 10:28

He LIVES!!!!! I imagine the barrow routine would be necessary, get the wood dried out a bit more for burning. OPEN FIRE - only just spotted that - bit of a rarity these days, most have enclosed fires. Hard to beat the feel and character of an open
South Australia
Yeah it's amazing Markus, weeks of boring weather with only the most addicted weather followers and the odd whinge. Then finally something happens weather wise and you could pull the pin on a stingball grenade in here and not hit a sole!! Even fire
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Hopefull @ Today at 10:19

This is just for the last 24 hrs. There was rain the previous day and that area is still covered in a huge mass of cloud and rain And the Northern rivers and further south was swamped with rain earlier this month
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Mad Elf #1.5 @ Today at 10:02

Not really hanging out expectations of rain tonight & tomorrow. I'll be happy if we get something but not dissapointed if we get nothing. What amazes me is the vegetation contrast between coastal & inland NSW towards Sydney. Drove the New England tow
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by WarrenTheSnowMan @ Today at 09:49

Current synoptic run has a cold low pressure coming through after the first front (for friday) and then on Monday, could bring a bit of a surprise. But I doubt it.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by payshense @ Today at 09:34

Morning all Haven't paid the weather much attention lately. Been busy dealing with life. Looking forward to the forecast snow tonight. Best I stack another barrow load of wood around the open fire.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Today at 09:27

3.1mm in the 24hours to 9am, overnight low was 11.1c and with the current rain and cloud I can't see it getting much warmer, thank god there's no breeze!!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Vinnie @ Today at 09:20

What's happening next Wednesday? Pattern changing? Looks like more wintery weather compared to this warmth we're getting or is it only temporary?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Today at 09:11

Yep - can't believe I will be away for the likely biggest frost in several seasons. House will be chilly when I get home!!
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ Today at 09:09

Looking forward to the reports
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by wingtipvortex @ Today at 08:48

You need to move to Blackmans Bay mate. 3 feet of snow here and minus 3 degrees👍
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >
Who's Online
7 registered (Mad Elf #1.5, LightningGus, seaworthy, DNO, liberator, Mathew, DarrylS), 296 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Luke-wx, siebrand, Weather Freak1
Forum Stats
29298 Members
32 Forums
23628 Topics
1454421 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image