Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: POSTIMAGE - step by step guide. by Steve777 @ Today at 08:12

A very useful guide Eddy. Re size, I find 640 x 480 (for message boards) a good fit. You can always preview your posts before submitting to see how the picture looks.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: POSTIMAGE - step by step guide. by Kangaroo @ Today at 07:47

Easy as. Thank you
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Rainbow SpiritElephant in the room? There’s no elephant cause it’s BANNED. SIMPLE really.
NSW / ACT
Elephant in the room?
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: QLD Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by Simmo FNQ @ Today at 07:19

Hahaha DU. We best start building an ark then.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Petar @ SdnyOriginally Posted By: EigerwandOriginally Posted By: Adaminaby AnglerManaged up to 33.4° C today on the paddocks (1,280 m AMSL); Cooma Airport (930 m AMSL) managed 36.9° C; Even bloody Cabramurra (1,482 m AMSL) ma
Tropical and Central Australia
44mm overnight. 170mm so far for the month.
NSW / ACT
40.1C in Canberra, first of potentially 4 days 40+. Which from my understanding will be a first. Change on the weekend looking weaker each model run with temps probably now remaining in the low 30's on the weekend before another warm up.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - Major Heatwave likely 10/01/19 - 20/01/19 by Blackacubra @ Today at 06:26

The highest I saw, for yesterday, was 46.2 degrees.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Severe Mid Summer Heatwave - January 15-19 2019 by Adaminaby Angler @ Yesterday at 23:54

Originally Posted By: EigerwandWhy? What can possibly be so splendid about the last remaining temperate parts of country sweltering under extreme heat? These environments face ecological disaster if the weather of the past few decades persists and t
NSW / ACT
Still 39.8C at White Cliffs! A few other 38s too
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - Major Heatwave likely 10/01/19 - 20/01/19 by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 23:47

Yes Chasers , not looking great from Sunday onwards.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 23:42

About to have a new record set for the number of days above 20c on Friday. Previous was 25 in row in 2013. Looking at that being extended way past the old mark with nothing 20 c or under in 15 day forecast. Still 20c here in the Hobart burbs @ 11:4
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: EigerwandOriginally Posted By: Adaminaby AnglerManaged up to 33.4° C today on the paddocks (1,280 m AMSL); Cooma Airport (930 m AMSL) managed 36.9° C; Even bloody Cabramurra (1,482 m AMSL) managed 30.6° C...splendid! W
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Adaminaby AnglerManaged up to 33.4° C today on the paddocks (1,280 m AMSL); Cooma Airport (930 m AMSL) managed 36.9° C; Even bloody Cabramurra (1,482 m AMSL) managed 30.6° C...splendid! What heat? Average 25 here but b
NSW / ACT
Oh dear....BINGO 😂😂😂😂😂
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 23:14

Absolutely nothing but more heat coming again from this Sunday onwards. Indeed it is looking hotter than today was and also the possibility of 3 to 4 days in a row of 30c or more. Really this is now surely challenge even the most sun loving individ
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - Major Heatwave likely 10/01/19 - 20/01/19 by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 23:05

People in south are lucky as no cool breeze for Northern Country is less sleep. 2am - 24.4c 4pm - 42.2c 11pm - 30.1c We have big problem next week another Heatwave with dangerous NW winds late of week.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Adaminaby AnglerManaged up to 33.4° C today on the paddocks (1,280 m AMSL); Cooma Airport (930 m AMSL) managed 36.9° C; Even bloody Cabramurra (1,482 m AMSL) managed 30.6° C...splendid! Why? What can possibly be so spl
General Weather
https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis...19011418&fh=144 This shows plenty of anomalies up to -12 before warming next week.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Rob_SRichmond's 47.8c record will be surpassed at Penrith on Friday if the NWerly wind picks up. Katoomba on 38c in a dry NWer with no cloud is equivalent to 48c at Penrith as per the dry air lapse rate. The forecast is 45C,
NSW / ACT
CAPE and LI values do look pretty decent over the Illawarra tomorrow, atmosphere is just too dry I think for anything to come of it. In saying this, BOM do have the chance of storms mentioned in the forecast for inland areas - I'm guessing more aroun
General Weather
Thanks ashes.
General Weather
There were some extreme lows across Europe recorded with a record low of -23C in northern Greece. Although nitpicking data is not the best representation, so here is an image of the temperature predictions posted in a Bloomberg Article on the 8th of
General Weather
I still don't see anything 'extreme' about the cold in Western Europe though. I am looping https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis...019011506&fh=0. Correct me if I'm wrong. And I did say, "In comparison to the upcoming cold-snap in the US." I'm se
Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >
Who's Online
10 registered (menthurae, ipex, Farra, Sidney, Steve777, Morham, FNQ Bunyip, roves, 2 invisible), 265 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Geoff Young, Mattqldstorms, Richey, Starwood
Forum Stats
29774 Members
32 Forums
24062 Topics
1512045 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image