Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
I reckon about 3-5mm in that lot here in Chatswood.
South Australia
Bring on 18-22 degree dewpoints !!
NSW / ACT
That storm seemed to pass just to by North. Lots of rumbles, but just a couple of minutes of light rain, probably not enough to register.
South Australia
I'm excited for a temperature change...and rainfall. Both of those in combination would be great! What I don't want to hear is more about fire weather!
South Australia
And looks like my late mail was spot on with around midnight :-)
South Australia
Ok, that new forecast gets me a tad excited :-) :-) :-)
NSW / ACT
Noisy little storm moving through Chatswood now.
South Australia
Let's see what the bureau boys have to say shorterly
NSW / ACT
Smithville - 46.8 not long ago. Very impressive. Tibooburra the runner up thus far on 45.9. 44 the forecast in Sydney's west tomorrow. Some call that forecast brave as it will be a record if it comes off. So the computer models must have intesti
NSW / ACT
Can hear faint rumbles now. They seem to be nearby, but the nearest cell on the radar is now approaching Parramatta. The Western sky looks dark, although there's no structure visible. After some sun just now, it's overcast overhead. EDIT: The BOM h
South Australia
I've been told around midnight for a thundery showers clearing by 2-3am
NSW / ACT
Well that was all show and no go, lots of rumbles and a few strikes, about 0.5mm of 'rain' and it was gone as fast as it came.
NSW / ACT
Again skirted around us, light to moderate rain and a bit of thunder.
NSW / ACT
Quite a bit of thunder here in Stanhope Gardens from the Penrith cell. It is moving east - northeast so may have a chance of getting it here.
NSW / ACT
There's a severe thunderstorm warning covering the Eastern part of the Central Tabkelands, the Illawarra apart from a coastal strip, Sydney's outer West and parts of the Hunter: for HEAVY RAINFALL, DAMAGING WINDS and LARGE HAILSTONES. Storms have cr
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - more Heat 15/12 - 21/12 by aussiestormfreak @ Yesterday at 16:01

The BOM tweeted a chart stating that severe thunderstorms (including damaging winds, heavy rainfall, and large hail) are possible across Victoria tomorrow (hope this Twitter link works): https://twitter.com/BOM_Vic/status/942575221772619776 Based o
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Max744Morning all, a really good MCS through here at Cooks Gap last night. It rained, thundered and lightninged from around 7pm until after midninght. Made it nice and cool for sleeping Have a theory on why the area had a M
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - more Heat 15/12 - 21/12 by aussiestormfreak @ Yesterday at 15:49

IDV22000 Fire Weather Warning for the Mallee and Northern Country forecast districts Issued at 3:16 pm EDT on Monday 18 December 2017. Weather Situation Hot to very hot conditions are expected across Victoria during Tuesday, with moderate to fresh
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - more Heat 15/12 - 21/12 by aussiestormfreak @ Yesterday at 15:48

IDV21037 Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology Victoria TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST Severe Weather Warning for DAMAGING WINDS For people in parts of Central, South West, North Central and Wimmera Forecast Districts. Issued at 3:15 p
NSW / ACT
Some rumbles over the escarpment here. Nothing massive or major as yet.
NSW / ACT
Nothing very interesting out here yet.
NSW / ACT
The cells are really struggling to get properly going, must be some strong capping.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by TWEEDSTORM @ Yesterday at 14:08

Couldnt think of a better way to re aclimatise yourself for when you arrive back down this way Ken
NSW / ACT
A small thunderhead has appeared at Oakdale, will it make it to us?
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 13:54

A warning from BOM this morning . Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology Western Australia TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST Severe Weather Warning for DAMAGING WINDS and DAMAGING SURF For people in South Coastal and parts of South West
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >
Who's Online
2 registered (seaworthy, 1 invisible), 271 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Ganesh, Lizardman
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23761 Topics
1472335 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image