Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Nature's Fury @ 13/04/2018 14:16

Wow that's so different to BOM's forecast. If that came off it would make the last two warm winters look pretty ordinary in comparison.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Ken Kato @ 13/04/2018 14:09

Looks like some storms could develop around the Downs and northern tablelands later on Saturday, one or two possibly strong due to the good shear. Outside chance of some of the activity affecting a few places closer to the coast due to the reasonable
NSW / ACT
Storm nicely sparking up in the state especially the North-West corner
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Nature's Fury @ 13/04/2018 14:02

That sounds yuck. Those freezing rainy overcast winter days are disgusting. Thanks for the info Ken. The forecast seemed a bit odd but that makes a lot more sense now.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Ken Kato @ 13/04/2018 13:50

Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryQueensland winter weather: BoM to release long range forecast THE weather bureau has predicted a cooler start to winter for Queensland with colder-than-average nights likely for the next three months. Central Queen
NSW / ACT
Short sharp shower with big drops here. Dropped the temp a few degrees
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rain/Showers April 13 ~ 16 2018 by betsuin @ 13/04/2018 13:30

About to head off to work - guess I'll start a time-lapse on the weather-webcam.
NSW / ACT
Safe to say Obs hill will max out at 32.6C with the temps dropping and cloud thickening. Only Penrith seems to have reached the forecast max thus far. Models aren't showing anything as warm as this after today.
NSW / ACT
Thought Syd AP was gonna snuff out its record max from Monday with a new one earlier on. Might not do it now. Wonder what people think when they step outside the airport aircon and get told this is halfway thru our Autumn. If they come from a hot pla
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ 13/04/2018 13:20

There was some flash flooding around Burnie yesterday morning after 31mm fell in a hour or two. Otherwise falls were lighter. 11mm at home, first and only rain so far in April.
NSW / ACT
Point Perpendicular, with 70-odd years of data, had its 4th warmest night on record for any month (two of the three above it were from the 2016-17 summer).
Tropical and Central Australia
With a bit of moisture feeding in from the north ,a few thunderstorms developed in the East Kimberley. NORTHERN & EASTERN FORECAST DISTRICTS Issued by the Bureau of Meteorology, Perth on Friday, 13 April 2018 for 24 hours to 9
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rain/Showers April 13 ~ 16 2018 by poona @ 13/04/2018 13:02

Under leading edge of front... sustained thunder and heavy rain just started
NSW / ACT
Really? Thatís a very weak record Imo
The Lounge
Link is broken atm everyone FYI. MySQL error.
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ 13/04/2018 12:38

Front touched the south west and light rain fell in some areas mainly coastal and adjacent areas. Farmers need a good strong front and associated low to come through soon to start off the growing season.
The Lounge
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-13/what-your-habits-reveal-about-your-social-class/9610658 I found this quiz to be very interesting, and picked my gender and age to within 2 years - I am 61, though I was 59. My choice is music threw it.........l
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rain/Showers April 13 ~ 16 2018 by poona @ 13/04/2018 12:28

Stronger NW tending W overcast cool thunder ...front appears to be just of coast, or nearlyhere... how much rain , who knows, time will tell.
NSW / ACT
The 23.6 at Ulladulla is actually warmest min on record for any month, beating 22.9 in Feb 1998.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by ThunderBob @ 13/04/2018 10:58

One moth and one earwig added to the rain gauge - otherwise, nothing to report.
South Australia
Need to copy paste link, don't work to click not now why. Front could be good guster for photo
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ 13/04/2018 10:40

Looks like a bit of precip forecast for the West coast over coming days. Hobart has had light precip but like many places, a long way behind average.
South Australia
http://stormcast.com.au/stormcast.html?ops=gfs:2018041218:2018041306:adl:ts:null:0#sc You click link, storm savage and scatter late afternoon, wild before front then shower follow. 20mm. Chow bye!
Tropical and Central Australia
Hmm yeah. I wish I was rich so I could just take off for the next crappy ass drizzly 2 months.
South Australia
Jump to new posts SA - Rain/Showers April 13 ~ 16 2018 by betsuin @ 13/04/2018 10:09

Well, finally the potential for a bit of rain! Not sure how much we will get but I'm always hopeful. GFS does seem to place the "core" of it passing a little south of Adelaide:
Page 20 of 22 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >
Who's Online
12 registered (ScubaSteve, ashestoashes, sangas, Mike Hauber, slipperyfish, Max744, Homer, Mr Buzle, Timbuck, FujiWha, Moz, red earth), 357 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
drbob, Schwartzbear
Forum Stats
29542 Members
32 Forums
23879 Topics
1489091 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image