Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Latest update now Cat 3
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by desieboy @ 19/03/2019 01:04

Veronica not even born yet but shes already got a huge appetite for convection. Shes called atm ...Low 19U not an amazing name that's for sure.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Showers and Storms - March 13-20, 2019 by eauetsoleil @ 19/03/2019 00:21

Originally Posted By: gwilliIm at Rockdale and the Botany Bay storm has got no activity in it except some rain ...a real fizzer. Thx for the heads up. It's looking pretty sick on the radar. Good news for the grassy sporting grounds. They are wet en
NSW / ACT
Im at Rockdale and the Botany Bay storm has got no activity in it except some rain ...a real fizzer. Originally Posted By: eauetsoleil Originally Posted By: Steve777The storm approaching Sydney looks to have fizzled into light showers, but a new one
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Showers and Storms - March 13-20, 2019 by eauetsoleil @ 19/03/2019 00:05

Originally Posted By: Steve777The storm approaching Sydney looks to have fizzled into light showers, but a new one had developed off Botany Bay. It's the Botany Bay one I'm waiting to pass over before I head off to bed. It's taking its time. Have
SE QLD / NE NSW
Nice pic Sea Breeze and Cirrus Fibratus, nice videos as well. I wasn't too far from you, grabbed a bit of video myself from Clontarf. Short Timelapse of this afternoons storm as it approaches Clontarf, Cheers
Unfortunately the system appears to have a pineye and is still bombing out.
NSW / ACT
The storm approaching Sydney looks to have fizzled into light showers, but a new one had developed off Botany Bay.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Showers and Storms - March 13-20, 2019 by eauetsoleil @ 18/03/2019 23:44

Just heard thunder here at Bexley North. Storm crossing the coast now and over Botany Bay by now.
NSW / ACT
some lightning and thunder at Campbelltown
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Showers and Storms - March 13-20, 2019 by ashestoashes @ 18/03/2019 23:15

Originally Posted By: KinoSurprised no one in Sydney has noted that mass of storms heading their way from the sea! I didn't want to jinx it lol but it seems to be intensifying on its way in which is a good thing.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: TWEEDSTORMNice shot Seabreeze although the horizon is just a tad offline haha.We've had 4decent storms here in the past week 2 of which were severe and over 160mls of rain. 21 thunderstorm days since start of the storm season wh
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by ThunderBob @ 18/03/2019 23:03

27mm ... yes that's 27mm ... here overnight and today. It's been mostly through steady, soaking heavy mist and drizzle. Yes, that's 27mm!
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: KinoSurprised no one in Sydney has noted that mass of storms heading their way from the sea! I'm on the northern beaches and there has been some rumbles coming from that blob moving ashore, hoping for some action soon.
NSW / ACT
Just checked the radar now and saw storms incoming from the East. I went out onto the balcony but the low cloud which just won't go away blocks any view. We'll see what, if anything, develops.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Interesting cell NW Maryborough ATM - very circular and intense.
NSW / ACT
Had footy training at a field just above kembla grange racecourse this evening. Some of the heaviest rain I have ever seen! Pproper rain train it was. Not much fun training in it lol. At home now, 30mm.in the gauge and more to come by the looks of i
NSW / ACT
Surprised no one in Sydney has noted that mass of storms heading their way from the sea!
Tropical and Central Australia
just come through on Noaa 18
Tropical and Central Australia
We had just over 29mm at 4pm, racecourse doing well, over 90mm.
NSW / ACT
Beautiful heavy rain here now and radar looks impressive for all if that band comes ashore! Mt Kembla about to crack 100mm already!
Hwrf 00z run, thinks hell will pay a visit.
General Weather
I think that is around 250km distance between the two places. Incredible contrast. I wonder what the world record would be for hottest temp and coldest temp 250km from each other.
NSW / ACT
Hey Homer, I'm starting to see some lightning to the east now, even think I heard a distant rumble. Radar still looking good to. I just heard the odd boom then.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: MartsRadar is looking a lot more interesting now, will be interesting to see what unfolds soon for this area. Enjoy Kino, looks like it will hang around for a while atm. Yes Marts. Certainly some chunky showers building off
Page 20 of 49 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 >
Who's Online
15 registered (GrannyK, CuNimJim, Snowmaker, Andrew73, Raindammit, Mcbobbings, mammatus meestrus, StormQueen, redbucket, Anthony Violi, Simmo FNQ, Jajang, CirrusFibratus, BIG T, Thunderstruck), 115 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
james123, Weary
Forum Stats
29893 Members
32 Forums
24118 Topics
1521970 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image