Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
South Australia
Last few storm seasons have been disappointing. My cameras are actually collecting dust.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Flowin"enso-modokised with a tint IOD minus AAO divided by MJO" what does hybridised mean when people in past have already split the ENSO indicators into different "breeds".... .... maybe it is the nino / nina concept that is
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: AussiestormguyIs anyone else getting an error message trying to bring up any maps in WZ? yeah, i'm getting this. Quote:An error occurred. Homepage | Back
SE QLD / NE NSW
Warm windy southerlys at it again.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Is anyone else getting an error message trying to bring up any maps in WZ?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by NotsohopefulPete @ 14/02/2019 09:42

Thanks, RWM. Amazing events.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Snow in Sydney by Snowmaker @ 14/02/2019 09:29

In July 2007 Buenos Aires received their first snowfall in almost 90 years, at a latitude almost exactly the same as Wollongong. Yes, maybe there is a bit of a larger land mass to the west of BA, it is still located on the east coast. So it is still
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by retired weather man @ 14/02/2019 09:15

There were 3 in June 67. The first was over the Queens Birthday weekend, which set numerous June monthly and 24 hour records in SEQ, yet to be broken. I was stuck in a train coming back from Toowoomba and then waded waist deep across the soon to be
South Australia
yep, was a bit fresh for sure. been a disappointing summer
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by EddyG @ 14/02/2019 09:05

Thanks guys Overcast here this morning and the winds looks to abating. Well it was June last year when they opened Smiths lake to release water to the ocean, now some locals are saying its the lowest they have seen the lake Story Amazing how w
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by NotsohopefulPete @ 14/02/2019 08:59

Just showing my age again, but my earliest ECL memory was July 1965 then a couple of huge events in June '67. Maybe RWN remembers them as well.
SE QLD / NE NSW
WYNNUM NORTH - WEATHER DATE..14 FEB 2019 TIME..0750 CURRENT TEMPERATURE......27.2C CURRENT HUMIDITY...........70% CURRENT DEW POINT......... 21C CURRENT WIND DIR/SPEED... SSE 12kph CURRENT MSLP PRESSURE....1011.3Hpa CURRENT VISIBILITY........
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by NotsohopefulPete @ 14/02/2019 08:56

Yes, Adam Ant, I have not been west for a while, out of my slightly better off eastern area. But I found quite a long article yesterday about how bad the drought is in the Lockyer Valley(and probably the west side of the Brisbane River valley) as we
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Adam Ant @ 14/02/2019 08:53

Originally Posted By: crikeyDoes this region sometimes get very wet winters ? I mean is a wet winter out of the question? To add to Kens example, the May 1996 event was also significant. I believe it was an ECL. That event got me interested in the
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by Adam Ant @ 14/02/2019 08:42

Originally Posted By: NotsohopefulPeteI am waiting for someone to rage against my harping on the drought that is slowly but surely chocking northern NSW and Southern QLD. Apart from the fortunate SE QLD coast probably record rain deficiencies are dev
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by willitrainagain @ 14/02/2019 07:57

4.6 deg over here by the wetlands this morning...bloody freezing
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by mammatus meestrus @ 14/02/2019 07:42

Nice solid showery pattern set up here at the moment. The typical summer rainfall we have completely missed this year: moist SE winds from a fresh ridge bringing stream showers. If we got 5 or 10 mm that would be nice.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by james1977 @ 14/02/2019 07:03

Woke up at 5am and the temp was still 27.4 with 60% humidity. I also see that 35+ temp are in the forecast for next week as well. Dont mind the heat when you get a good storm or a bit of rain as a reward but the hot dry rubbish is giving me the [cen
Tropical and Central Australia
Who Knows Vinne, the water is pumped so a cost is involved, Townsville city council has a allocated budget for pumping when required in extended dry times. Their are rumors the will remove restrictions, but I never expect water restrictions to be rem
SE QLD / NE NSW
Dusty today at South West Rocks The southerly change arrived here around 11am this morning. Some passing showers have moved through since sunset. Yesterday's maximums (12/2) Port Macq - 39.7C Kempsey - 39.5C Coffs - 33.5C Grafton - 39.9C Tod
SE QLD / NE NSW
I just heard water trickling into the tank here at Sippy Downs from that lovely little storm cell, still raining. 😃
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Bush fires, dust storm, flooded lakes, cyclone Oma... Have I missed anything? Himawaricast from 0700UT.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Just got the smallest touch of the rain and thunder at Caloundra South. Went outside to stand in it just to feel.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Nice looking cell just popped up and headed towards Maroochydore. Quite unexpected for me, since I didnt look at any charts today and didnt have any reason to believe storms were on the cards
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: gleno71Looks like the change is just south of Ballina, this will be very welcome Hopefully temp drop there is a good measure of what we should get further north, cos I would like to get some relief tonight. edit: actually I jus
Page 23 of 36 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 >
Who's Online
19 registered (Flowin, Petar @ Sdny, Quagmelson, Mr Buzle, Steve O, Nature's Fury, Summ3r, Stephen, Tassiebound, crikey, petethemoskeet, marakai, Taylsy, Noctilucent, 5 invisible), 170 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
cyclops, dylan_dawg, dylzi, Farmer, GrizzlyBear, Sailfish, tonzo
Forum Stats
29839 Members
32 Forums
24092 Topics
1517230 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image