Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Fantastic light show last night. I believe the Cairns force field failed last night. 151.6 since 12am.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Wynnum Nth 24 hour rain 2.4mm. 115.2mm for event.
Wow, what a great sleepless night... 150mm for me
151mm this morning What a great night of storms and light show. At around 18:35 last night there was a hook signature on the radar just near Low ls and it was as black as looking out that way. This rain has changed a few plans for farming for the
240 mm here since lunchtime yesterday...whats surprising is that my creeks are not up that much at all.. My boy is at a School camping trip out the back of Innisfail...I wonder how thats working out for them...
SE QLD / NE NSW
deleted due to failure on my part to understand something....
152mm last 24 hours
77.5mm in total for us at bushy beach. Watching the storm over cairns at the moment & hoping it slips abit this way 🙂
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by mysteriousbrad @ 19/10/2017 07:59

14.5mm here, ground is saturated!
Not sure if I counted right... but 195mm in the Nylex - but thats all the rain from the past few days!
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by RC @ 19/10/2017 07:54

We had 18mm for all yesterday and last night. Quite wet out there now.
Originally Posted By: Mr DolphinAt Cairns airport now. Nothing coming in or out. Tarmac shut down for now. time for lots of coffee after a very sleepless night. Iím there too. Itís getting more and more crowded
General Weather
Lets see if I can change my original post to satisfy some posters on the wording around cold tongue: Abrupt Termination of the 97/98 el nino and transition to La Nina is epxlained as an increase in easterly trade winds bringing the cooler subsurface
244mm to 630am at Bilyana. Still coming down.
Originally Posted By: Mr DolphinAt Cairns airport now. Nothing coming in or out. Tarmac shut down for now. time for lots of coffee after a very sleepless night. Look out for my hubby, he has been on the tarmac on and off since 4am, he woke up at 3a
At Cairns airport now. Nothing coming in or out. Tarmac shut down for now. time for lots of coffee after a very sleepless night.
Love the bom Cairns forecast for today. 95% chance of rain. Youíd think that if they were ever going to go for 100% today would be the day
Originally Posted By: RonfishesTipped out 160.6mm. Man can not for the life of me remember a lightning and thunder period for that extent of time. Iím with you Ron. Brings back memories of se qld when I was a youngster
Tipped out 160.6mm. Most in the 4hrs since 01:30. Man can not for the life of me remember a lightning and thunder period for that extent of time.
No idea what been happening at Chillagoe. I'm in the midst of it at Manoora. Rain and storms put me to sleep.
He might put his Floaties in his saddle bags.
No Scott after emptying 125mm out of the nylex Iím off to Townsville to get some sunshine
Yep hard to sleep anyway Hickory... Also hard to believe its October and not February or March..except for the fact its down to about 18 degrees ATM.. I wonder if Weary is pedaling to work tomorrow..lol..
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Reign Beau @ 19/10/2017 05:21

Fudd
It's great being nocturnal,- never miss a thing. That should lay the dust for a day or two !!
Page 29 of 42 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 >
Who's Online
6 registered (pagey, Colin Maitland, betsuin, justme, 2 invisible), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
aurbina1, Justin Case
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23701 Topics
1466007 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image