Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
40c is the early forecast max for Monday next week. Record is 41c in 1971, def a chance to break it.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by scott12 @ Yesterday at 18:47

Safe to say that's the last we will see of the Hayne Plane in the NRL... poor Jarryd
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Mega @ Yesterday at 18:34

Originally Posted By: gleno71Brisbane going for 36c this Sunday. Also the dust? Windy has potential dust being carried over from Wednesday onwards? Yep, I noticed this too gleno. Been keeping a close eye on that myself. If you think Thursday's fro
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by gleno71 @ Yesterday at 18:31

Brisbane going for 36c this Sunday. Also the dust? Windy has potential dust being carried over from Wednesday onwards?
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by ashestoashes @ Yesterday at 18:16

This will be the waves at the peak on Friday. When i leave, the biggest waves seem to hit Gippsland and sit out in the Central Tasman Sea. Also the ship has a Gross Tonnage of 168,666 so it should handle most of the swell. I'm just praying that the c
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Trough with embedded lows Nov 20-23 by doogasnow @ Yesterday at 18:10

Gee would be nice to get a decent fall Out of this system! Really hopping for 25-50mm Fingers crossed?? Hopefully gets nice and stormy Tommoz arvo. Crazy weather continue with snow to 1000m Thursday lol
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ Yesterday at 17:55

Originally Posted By: CoastalStorm22Originally Posted By: ashestoashesWell i'll be going down to Tasmania for a cruise this weekend, looks like i'll be packing full winter clothing, because seems like persistent Westerlies and Southerlies and some ra
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Steve O @ Yesterday at 17:53

True I probably should have said cooler not cold or will it be warmer not sure just thought the low in the Tasman later this week would bring up cooler weather so I take it that will be too far south.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by CoastalStorm22 @ Yesterday at 17:43

Originally Posted By: ashestoashesWell i'll be going down to Tasmania for a cruise this weekend, looks like i'll be packing full winter clothing, because seems like persistent Westerlies and Southerlies and some rain until my return. And perhaps 2
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by ashestoashes @ Yesterday at 17:36

Well i'll be going down to Tasmania for a cruise this weekend, looks like i'll be packing full winter clothing, because seems like persistent Westerlies and Southerlies and some rain until my return.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Ken Kato @ Yesterday at 17:30

Originally Posted By: Steve OUnseasonably cold coming up after warmest start to Nov. The winds aloft associated with front and mid/upper trough look quite fast and Nw'ly through height. Interestingly enough some moisture aswell might need to take a c
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Steve O @ Yesterday at 17:27

Unseasonably cold coming up after warmest start to Nov. The winds aloft associated with front and mid/upper trough look quite fast and Nw'ly through height. Interestingly enough some moisture aswell might need to take a closer look. The system itself
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Trough with embedded lows Nov 20-23 by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 16:56

Around Lunchtime tomorrow is storm chasers hobby start looking from West for development Thunderstorms.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Jimi @ Yesterday at 16:48

Winds from the the western half of the compass each day from Wed (possible exception Sun). Don't see that often at this time of year. Hopefully some clean surf.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Sidney @ Yesterday at 16:48

So tempted to do a snow chase down the Brindebella's with this cold change. I know i'm gonna miss the cold once summer really hits.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: PetrosCan someone nominate the W to E EQ longitudinal boundary that such a WWB would have to fully occupy, to prime an El Nino? Not sure where the boundary would fall but one definition of wwb's I've seen 1. anomalies in exce
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ Yesterday at 16:33

Yep, bit of a downpour being forecast for the next few days - EC really liking heavy rain in the east and SE on Friday, but the models are changing with every run, but not hard to envisage at least 30-60mm for most places and quite possibly totals we
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by tsunami @ Yesterday at 15:28

The bom 4 day map does look very good for thursday
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ Yesterday at 14:10

Hello Folks: Here's previous weeks' weather in Mena, Arkansas: DATE.......HIGH.......LOW........RAIN Nov..11..46F/7.7C...36F/2.2C.....--- .......12..41F/5.0C...29F/-1.6C..0.20"/5.0mm .......13..37F/2.7C...25F/-3.8C..--- .......14..37F/2.7C...27F/-2.
General Weather
Another day with EQ Pacific SST remaining as "has been" for a month. The SSTemp gradient spread from warm near Aus/PNG to cool near Peru hasnt changed much over this period imo. The whole lot may be slightly warmer (less than 1 deg C) than the averag
Um is it just me? or am i missing something here?
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Trough with embedded lows Nov 20-23 by LonnyDave @ Yesterday at 13:04

Looks like an impressive event on its way. http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/cut-off-low-inbound-severe-weather-looms/528789
Issued by the Bureau of Meteorology, Perth on Monday, 19 November 2018 for 24 hours to 9 am today KIMBERLEY: Bedford Downs A 7 Curtin Aero 1 Derby Aero 5 Derby MainRoads 2 Doongan 2/2 Drysdale River
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Trough with embedded lows Nov 20-23 by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 12:04

Yeah Ruckle cant wait see how much rain Victoria is needed. No nastie hot weather so far we into cool weather.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by gleno71 @ Yesterday at 10:22

Wow that's some massive hail. Wednesday into Thursday looks interesting. Models are indicating storm activity in the Darling downs moving thru to the South East coast during Wednesday night into Thursday morning. I find this unusual as storms rarely
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 49 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
beefy, falay002, Paul79, Ruckle
Forum Stats
29700 Members
32 Forums
24002 Topics
1502787 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image