Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: CheersHi Guys We will be at Oberon on Friday mid morning. Staying 3 nights , snow or no snow . If we are lucky enough to get the white gold I expect to see a number of you guys at the usual snow chasing areas . It will be nice
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by CoastalStorm22 @ Yesterday at 11:15

Savage winds here gusting over 80km/h!!
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 11:12

What a late proper winter SW/W winds flowing most South of Australia. Had 13mm rain over night and now windy of 13c at 11am..
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Yesterday at 11:07

LOL I think Port Kembla AWS has had a stroke or 7
NSW / ACT
Hi Guys We will be at Oberon on Friday mid morning. Staying 3 nights , snow or no snow . If we are lucky enough to get the white gold I expect to see a number of you guys at the usual snow chasing areas . It will be nice to meet you ! Dave , will y
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - NW Cloudband August 15th 2017 by teckert @ Yesterday at 10:57

28.5mm from system for me. 73.5mm MTD
NSW / ACT
WORK - a 4 letter word and the curse of the drinking mans life!!! I suspect Sunday morning will be our last STRONG negative temp of the year.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Yesterday at 10:55

Windy and overcast here, slowly cooling down. Sites around Sydney have had gusts above 80Kph, including the Airport, Richmond and Bellambi. Sites around Sydney are now around 18-19 and some, including OH, look set to drop below last night's 'minimum
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Yesterday at 10:52

DavidM - we had 19 here at about 1 am - you shoulda been here 9.8 here, now rising a little again. Only 1 or 2mm here this morning. Fairly common number for the area it seems.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by TWEEDSTORM @ Yesterday at 10:49

Thats very true the haze has caught me out a couple of times over there I guess the safest and most productive time over there in that regard is the month of April straight after the wet season.Have seen those Sumatran storms to which occur in Singa
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by davidm @ Yesterday at 10:45

I'll take some 24c please - 7c here now and dropping
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by samboz @ Yesterday at 10:42

Mt Wellington 1630m is clear of snow this morning dooga' not cold enough here yet for snow. Hope you see some Fri/Sat, should do....
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 10:34

Originally Posted By: KnotDamn hot in western newie. So dry. Seeing I dig trenches for a living I get to experience first hand how hard or soft the ground can be due to weather. And it is &loody hard I can tell you. Very dry despite the bit of drizzl
NSW / ACT
Even the Barrington tops is looking good this weekend for some snow, unfortunately for me I have work.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Kino @ Yesterday at 10:23

Originally Posted By: TWEEDSTORM From what I've learnt Florida gets a lot of summer thunderstorms but its an expensive venture.Consider Singapore which is easy to get to from the Gold coast and cheap stay over on the east coast which is quieter with
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Yesterday at 10:20

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderIt's just a round number, that's all. Would be easier to compare all the 5am's than the 4:51am's, if that makes sense. And it has to be compared that way because the min was way lower early in the night. ahhhh I see
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 10:18

It's just a round number, that's all. Would be easier to compare all the 5am's than the 4:51am's, if that makes sense. And it has to be compared that way because the min was way lower early in the night. Wind starting to pick up again.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: DaveMBureau has indicated possible snow on the CT's in comments above 700 for a day or 2 now. Cold air but precip will likely be an issue as usual. Be nice if Meteye was right yeah, GFS isn't interested in latest run, but I'
NSW / ACT
Bureau has indicated possible snow on the CT's in comments above 700 for a day or 2 now. Cold air but precip will likely be an issue as usual. Be nice if Meteye was right
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Yesterday at 10:09

Originally Posted By: Wave RiderYeah saw that Kino, but that was at 4:51 I know right Dave, just imagine if this was in the hottest part of the day. Could've been mid 30's here if we nudge 26 on what is supposed to be the coldest time of the day.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Low impacting Tuesday 15th-Sat 19th Aug. by doogasnow @ Yesterday at 10:03

Yeah hopefully we see some sort of flakes Thunder 😀 Usually by now we have seen at least Snow in the air once or twice, lack of cold Snaps this winter.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ Yesterday at 09:51

Damn hot in western newie. So dry. Seeing I dig trenches for a living I get to experience first hand how hard or soft the ground can be due to weather. And it is &loody hard I can tell you. Very dry despite the bit of drizzle yesterday.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 09:50

Yeah saw that Kino, but that was at 4:51 I know right Dave, just imagine if this was in the hottest part of the day. Could've been mid 30's here if we nudge 26 on what is supposed to be the coldest time of the day. Just realised that our August re
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Sth - widespread snow event 18-19 August 2017 by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 09:49

All I can say is that it's unusual for MetEye (ie. human made) to be so optimistic. I notice GFS is showing -5 at 850mb for Saturday morning in parts of the CT's so could be snow down to 700m or even 600m if moisture holds.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ Yesterday at 09:47

Bonkers night here as well. About 11 degrees yesterday evening but then the temp proceeded to rise and yo yo all night, peaking at around 19 degrees around 1 am to 2 am - absolutely crazy for here. Now about 9 and much colder, very windy and also we
Page 3 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25 >
Who's Online
5 registered (Timbuck, Donzah, Ronfishes, Sidney, aussiestormfreak), 278 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Astraphobia, Jillamanda, terrydavidphoto
Forum Stats
29341 Members
32 Forums
23661 Topics
1458385 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image