Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ Today at 06:54

It's a chilly morning, close to forecast but not as cold as I thought it might be. I think that this is owing to a combination of: * Wind, e.g. there's a 'howling' 10 knot Westerly at OH, where it's 8 but feels like 3. * High humidity - it must be f
General Weather
The central Pacific continues to warm, with ninos 4 and nino 3.4 reaching their highest value of the year so far. Sooner or later the predictions of a cooling trend will be correct....
Tropical and Central Australia
Another 2.2mm
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 01:24

3.9 here atm. Interesting that there was snow falling at South Perisher about 45 mins ago according to a poster and currently looks like it's coming down very lightly. That snow earlier would've fell in -7C!! That's impressive. Cooma Ap now down
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ Yesterday at 23:31

Originally Posted By: EddyGSome nice cold temps already in Goulburn and Cooma, well and truly in to the negatives. Meanwhile that cloud band has raced in to NSW and is already halfway across the state. Perisher has already reached -9. Cooma -5.4 an
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by TonyO @ Yesterday at 22:49

Looks like a bit more moisture with the next cold change on Thursday, a bit more depth in the SW stream. I like GFS in this one.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 22:39

Some nice cold temps already in Goulburn and Cooma, well and truly in to the negatives. Meanwhile that cloud band has raced in to NSW and is already halfway across the state.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Steve777Nice pictures ASF. You're getting better weather where you are. Thanks Steve! The weather when I was in Corryong a fortnight ago was nice and sunny on Saturday June 10th, but the rest of the Queen's Birthday long weeken
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by samboz @ Yesterday at 21:52

Locals to scared to change to NBN, most hanging in with ADSL even at slow speeds. Must say that "grooming" has crossed the mind on occasion CF
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Weather Images 2017 by EddyG @ Yesterday at 21:51

Thanks guys Nice shots STL. Some nice calm evenings of late. IMG_2980 by Eddy Groot, on Flickr
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 21:20

6.9c now, could go close to a frost in the morning, all depends on this cloud. Anticrepuscular rays IMG_2980 by Eddy Groot, on Flickr Milky way IMG_3005 by Eddy Groot, on Flickr
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ Yesterday at 21:00

Originally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: HomerCold night tonight alright. Already 9.1 C here. Yep looking like another cold night, 7.6c here at 8pm. If that cloud arrives early in the morning could make for quite a coolish day. Indeed Ed
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Yesterday at 20:22

Originally Posted By: HomerCold night tonight alright. Already 9.1 C here. Yep looking like another cold night, 7.6c here at 8pm. If that cloud arrives early in the morning could make for quite a coolish day.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by ColdFront @ Yesterday at 20:22

...and flowering Mango trees.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by willitrainagain @ Yesterday at 19:56

Raining again now 7.25pm. No image on radar
South Australia
More than likely due to the precipitation being formed from low cloud. This is an unavoidable physical limitation of the radar.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by BIG T @ Yesterday at 19:51

Ken , the binddii's agree with that , they think it's spring already , never seen such an outbreak of bindiis so early.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Ken Kato @ Yesterday at 18:50

I'll post one when I get home LRH. In the meantime, a copy of a post I made elsewhere just then: You can also see what toll the expected persistent big area of high pressure across the south has had on rainfall so far this month as well - large sect
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Ken Kato @ Yesterday at 18:46

I wouldn't even call this winter. Sure, some of the nights have been cool but even those have been running above average. Today's Brisbane max of 25.1 puts it in the top 10% of warmest June temps for the city and is more typical of September. You ca
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Mega @ Yesterday at 18:39

"You gotta be fair dinkum with the Australian People" - Tony Abbott LOL that is hilarious coming from him.
NSW / ACT
Looks like the first bullish cold front of the season. We have some general agreement with the models, timing and moisture totals. Positioning will be key, as the models have flipped and flopped re how much the low will cutoff. EC is the most aggr
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ Yesterday at 18:00

^^^Rainfall on 23rd was from passage of a Canadian cold front.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ Yesterday at 17:56

Cold night tonight alright. Already 9.1 C here.
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ Yesterday at 17:45

Hello Folks: Here's previous weeks' weather in Mena, Arkansas: DATE........HIGH........LOW.........RAIN June..18..78F/25.5C..64F/17.7C..0.50"/12.7mm ........19..87F/30.5C..64F/17.7C..0.35"/8.8mm ........20..88F/31.1C..62F/16.6C..--- ........21..85F/
Victoria
We got 0.25mm from the aforementioned sprinkle, and a cold cloudy westerly day.
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >
Who's Online
4 registered (Steve777, kizz, samboz, aussiestormfreak), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ScotlandSESA, StormCapture, thomo
Forum Stats
29298 Members
32 Forums
23626 Topics
1454278 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image