Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Mike HauberOriginally Posted By: Kino 2 issues - firstly I'm not sure if you're being disingenuous or not, but there is a significant difference between a stalling MJO and a strong MJO pulse. Stalling MJO pulse means westerly
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Chris StumerThe SOI is dropping again back toward neutral, it will be interesting to see if the BOM keep the ENSO Tracker at La Nina or will they drop it back to La Nina Alert That's a natural reaction to the MJO passing & sta
Tropical and Central Australia
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: (FUN) Post your Xmas 2017 Weather Predictions by Chris Stumer @ Yesterday at 10:09

Hot and humid with the chance an isolated thunderstorm but otherwise mainly sunny.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts (FUN) Post your Xmas 2017 Weather Predictions by Stormwalker @ Yesterday at 10:03

I saw a post in the general weather thread and remembered PC created a similar thread last year. What are your weather predictions for Christmas 2017? I feel like it will gradually get warmer so by Xmas day temps will be around 33-34. A nice storm
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Kino 2 issues - firstly I'm not sure if you're being disingenuous or not, but there is a significant difference between a stalling MJO and a strong MJO pulse. Stalling MJO pulse means westerly winds in western pacific blowing
General Weather
The SOI is dropping again back toward neutral, it will be interesting to see if the BOM keep the ENSO Tracker at La Nina or will they drop it back to La Nina Alert
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by retired weather man @ Yesterday at 08:58

Wynnum Nth 24 hour rain 1.6mm. Early morning showers.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by BIG T @ Yesterday at 08:56

Geez , itís tropicsl out there this morning , RH 77% at my joint , and Iím feelin every bit of it.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by bundybear @ Yesterday at 07:53

Stupidity
NSW / ACT
Now looking at 41-42C next Tues-Wed, in western Sydney and Hunter, even 43C in Tocal. (Dec record there 44.2C in 1990 -which was a very hot December historically, as was the whole summer of 90-91) Penrith may get another crack at it's December record
NSW / ACT
It's a warm, overcast morning. There have been some light showers overnight with storm cells passing North of the Hawkesbury to the Central Coast. Totals reported are only about a mm or so. There's a clearing edge across the West and South of the M
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Atmospheric Rivers by Seira @ 15/12/2017 23:58

Originally Posted By: FlowinFor ARs or AR like features i am looking for precipitable water movement tropics south to mid latitudes. My understanding is it is more complicated that just looking for precipitable water. I think what might be sought is
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Nature's Fury @ 15/12/2017 20:29

Originally Posted By: Chris StumerHopefully the wet signal in January comes off because without rain the bee season will grind to a halt because there will be no flowers. lol Chris Next week's storm potential looks pretty hard to call. The souther
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Chris Stumer @ 15/12/2017 20:22

Hopefully the wet signal in January comes off because without rain the bee season will grind to a halt because there will be no flowers.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Gad @ 15/12/2017 20:20

LGBTQQIAAP
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by ozone doug @ 15/12/2017 19:57

Ha ha.That's the one Colin, Apparently Looked good in presentation water went above first diving board. hurt like hell lol .Used to dive of the top one all the time just took the bomb dive to the next level.Think i went down about 15ft under and hur
Victoria
Christmas Eve/Christmas day look to be cool, cloudy with light SW'ly breeze going by the "way out there GFS prediction". If someone starts a thread for Christmas speculation, ...then they'll get a "Merry Christmas" wish from me!
Victoria
Originally Posted By: JarekHello, My location is now updated Take care! Well done mate, thanks, ....and welcome to Aus!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Colin Maitland @ 15/12/2017 19:17

Originally Posted By: ozone dougLol Concussion .Bomb dives ,Reminds me as a kid thought it would be a good idea from 10 meters high tower . Hit the water just about blew my knackers off .I screamed under water took about 5 mins to get out of pool to
NSW / ACT
We got some light rain here about an hour ago, 0.75mm tops, a few spots coming down now, looking like some good rain coming, but it will slide away to our south.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Cloud Cover by NotsohopefulPete @ 15/12/2017 17:39

Is this thread some sort of alien code?
NSW / ACT
Great lightning pictures Marts. Thanks for posting. ====== The radar shows showers are moving across Western Sydney, having previously crossed the Central Tablelands. No totals seem to be registering, however, apart from falls of 1 mm or less in th
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by rain gauge @ 15/12/2017 14:32

collection
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Cloud Cover by lemonrev @ 15/12/2017 13:57

Many Weather Time-Cycles doesnt tell me anything other from what the weather will do what it will..... 2 days fully in 35 degree heat with NO. clouds.... 1 day later we have cloud right in the middle of nowhere. I have been watching these events a
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 244 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ronaldo7, Storm within
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23760 Topics
1472191 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image