Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
I had a further look at what EC ensembles are showing and there are no members that show rainfall over the Brisbane to GC area with totals as high as the Master run. The highest ensemble member was #45. I suspect it is just a fluke of good rain pro
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: wilymsOriginally Posted By: WearyAsked this on Trev thread, but no answer. Arenít BOM supposed to go to hourly updates when a cyclone gets near the coast? Any body know the criteria? Thereís this amazing web site that starts w
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryThis is just stunning weather. Warm days, cool nights, storms about. Keep going summer, who wants the upcoming lukewarm winter and flu season anyway? The only thing wrong is the world has opened up so much that in
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
302mm rain at Lockhart River in the 21 hours to 6am.
SE QLD / NE NSW
EC 00z model run showing a high rainfall area over Brisbane to Gold Coast at +7 to +10 days (March 27-29). No other models showing similar. Appears EC is taking remnants of Trevor down through western qld and giving SEQ a good moisture feed from t
33mm overnight taking me to 71mm for the event so far. A lot more than forecast and the biggest rain is still to come too according to BoM. I know Trev is only small in regards to winds but he is one of the bigger ones I have witnessed up here in re
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Ben KI think the title of this thread should be extended to the 20th. I asked the moderators the other day to extend the end date to the 20th, and that is what now appears when you list the threads under NSW/ACT. However, when
Probably gonna not happen but OCF and GFS are going for cooler temps Se winds and maybe even some showers in a week. 28-29 deg for Rocky .
NSW / ACT
I think the title of this thread should be extended to the 20th.
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by Weathergrrl @ Today at 00:23

Canít wait to see what Veronica (to be) has in stall for us. She seems like is punching above her weight already in those not ideal shear conditions around her
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by desieboy @ Today at 00:12

Game on ...as of tomorrow night.
I don't make very good animations, but this is IR from the last day or so of Trevor crossing the coast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_2S44JcjrQ
Originally Posted By: WearyAsked this on Trev thread, but no answer. Arenít BOM supposed to go to hourly updates when a cyclone gets near the coast? Any body know the criteria? Thereís this amazing web site that starts with www.bom.gov.au and/or a
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by desieboy @ Yesterday at 23:27

Fairly strong shear winds around but in a sweet spot atm .
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by desieboy @ Yesterday at 23:18

From JTWC Tropical Weather discussion UTC 1000 (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION (INVEST 95S) PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.7S 121.8E, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 14.3S 121.0E, APPROXIMATELY 231 NM NORTH-NORTHEAST OF BROOME, AUSTRALIA. ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL SATELLI
The wind has been going crazy here, the last hour. Gusting 27 kts and good rain showers. Feels quite cool too.
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2019 by bundybear @ Yesterday at 22:57

My nan would have said you had stepped on a chinamans grave. Hmmm, wonder where that saying started?
I believe we have said something bad about a chinaman or the neighbours have and we are collateral damage.
SE QLD / NE NSW
A stormy afternoon here with some bursts of heavy rain. 30.2mm since 9am. Large hail reported today from places near Maclean, and also in the Eungai area (about 17-18kms west of here). Of the BOM gauges, Utungun (near Macksville) picked up the most r
NSW / ACT
Quite a heavy 'moon shower' in Randwick which seems to be back building over us. A bright full moon in NE sky adds to effect. 17mm last half hour and still coming down.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Agree NF couldn't ask for much more than this. Perfect weather !
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2019 by bundybear @ Yesterday at 20:50

Storm looked good for us, for a short time. Headed that bit too far south then fizzled to nothing. Should have been some good falls that bit inland from it.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by samboz @ Yesterday at 20:43

35mm TB, now that's getting handy ! RMGC will look nice with that amount P, nothing like rain, as opposed to sprinklers, to get grass going. Just on 10mm so far in Sale (town).
General Weather
Itíll depend what Trevor does...
Jump to new posts Re: Severe Tropical Cyclone Trevor (92P) - March 2019 by Rainwoman_08 @ Yesterday at 20:21

Very good radar pic over Lockhart R right now. Closely banded rain and outflows. See what happens next...... Stay tuned. Lol
Page 3 of 53 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 52 53 >
Who's Online
19 registered (kizz, Multiversity, Delta-T, desieboy, bundybear, mysteriousbrad, ashestoashes, petethemoskeet, Rainwoman_08, ozone doug, willitrainagain, Mcbobbings, Lee@Hazo, Timbuck, Rain Goblin, batty, 3 invisible), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
fabbassman, Pilko, Skysthelimit
Forum Stats
29890 Members
32 Forums
24117 Topics
1521686 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image