Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Most uncomfortable day of the event here, only maxed out at 35C but dew point up around 20-22C for most of the day making things extra sticky. Much preferred Sundays 39C with low humidity! Haven't had a drop here yet either. Hopefully this evening
SE QLD / NE NSW
Massive anvil im seeing out there
SE QLD / NE NSW
Geez, apart from the odd storm about, I'm pretty glad I'm in Perth this week! Boring weather, but beautiful. Looks ridiculously uncomfortable back home.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Bet that cell to the west of us will go same way the last 2 went.
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: Simmo FNQToday feels hotter than anything I experienced in SA and it is only 33.6c at the moment. Hottest day for weeks. 36.9C and 20% humidity. Third day in a row with not a cloud in the sky, my crazy old weather station sa
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 13/02/2018 15:27

Nairobi Well last winter was very frosty out here, days were warm and dry but frosty. Who knows what this year will bring - as always just have to wait and see. Pretty warm outside, around 32 and the atmosphere very hazy, largely from the fires
humidity and comes back with a vengeance after a few days absence too. 37.1c at the Mt Stuart site, 34C at airport.
Yep Mick....sucks.
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: QLD Tropical Cyclone Season 2017/2018 by rainthisway @ 13/02/2018 14:25

Originally Posted By: FlowinOriginally Posted By: rainthiswayI predict we will get a cyclone cross the coast anytime between now and when Australia drifts outside the TC risk zone lol bet I get it right. I had to read that several times. I kept int
36c at home, bleh
World
Jump to new posts Re: South Pacific Cyclone Season 2017/2018 by Ms Milo @ 13/02/2018 14:16

Definitely feeling for Tonga at the moment. Curious to see if this system will venture on to East Coast oz.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: RC What rain we do get comes in deluges, This may be of interest: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2016GL068509/abstract;jsessionid=E3B3493ED4136AF6576F345264F25CA7.f04t02 For the record I am avoiding the clima
SE QLD / NE NSW
Just looking at the latest Brisbane sounding now . If I understand it correctly, we have unstable air from 700hpa upwards, The grey line (TAPP) needs to be right of the temp line for instability ? The Air is pretty much saturated from the 600-400 l
General Weather
I think we are in a dry stage and have been for the past ten years. What rain we do get comes in deluges, which when you look at generalised statistics, makes it look like average rain has fallen. But 300mm falling overnight is different to 300mm fa
Today feels hotter than anything I experienced in SA and it is only 33.6c at the moment.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Oooh oooh, I can see clouds Off to the East/North East.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ 13/02/2018 13:41

Welcome Sim Thanx for info Dave. Maybe Bathurst has sunk to Dubbo elevation he he. If you have a beard,(i sport a full one) let's hope for some icicles in it. If not this winter at least some day. Pretty warm here. On another note. Perspective is a
SE QLD / NE NSW
All this heat, humidity instability and clear sky. . Boy something big Gunna happen later surely!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Totally clear here as well.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Well if we're going to see anything this afternoon we'd want to be seeing at least one cloud in the sky soon. I have pretty good views where I am and can see storms that are a pretty good distance off (Ie: down the range from Toowoomba and way out we
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DaveM @ 13/02/2018 13:30

Hi Knotty - I've not looked into it statistically but I know from my own experience that so many runs of well above average days are NOT what we traditionally expect out here. It used to be several warm to hot days followed by a cool down then a gra
South Australia
Hi SA, I will be in Adelaide and surrounds from 21st-28th Feb. Just wondering what the weather may be like then. For a tourist like me, i am hoping it is similar to what you are getting this week. Cheers
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: storms95After Sunday's very impressive storm, which I'm sure took everyone by surprise given the atmospheric conditions that day, I was only expecting some isolated storms with little rainfall. One thing I found interesting abo
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by sim78b @ 13/02/2018 13:25

Hi All, Love reading these forums, it is my go to place for anything weather related. I will contribute where I can and report on the weather in my area when possible. Have currently recorded 13mm this month at my place. Really need a lot more to
SE QLD / NE NSW
35C with 48%RH, almost calm. Definitely feels like a great storm day.
Page 34 of 43 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 293 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Kayaker, mick cahill, Mick10, TRD, Wet Snow
Forum Stats
29495 Members
32 Forums
23816 Topics
1480416 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image