Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
3 month climate outlooks shows...more of the same. Looks like 2018 is lining up as a worse year then 2015. Although the last 3 month outlook showed high chance for above average rain and that failed so maybe we will have the opposite again lol unlike
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ 16/02/2018 09:42

Thanks for that webcam link Knot. I'll be checking that out early next week. ---- Bright and sunny this morning with light Westerlies - a beautiful day. The temperature in Sydney plunged below 20 this morning for the first time in 8 days (to 19.9)
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by KevD @ 16/02/2018 09:26

This thread is like the Quidge - you think it's gone away but it just keeps coming back....
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by ozone doug @ 16/02/2018 09:17

Shakira
Non-weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Nature Photography (((o))) by ozone doug @ 16/02/2018 09:16

Nice photo Coldfront.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Nice photos as always Gleno.
Nice mate, very jealous. Overcast morning here, nice clouds over Mt Stuart, certainly the best chance of rain in a week here today and tomorrow.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Wynnum Nth 24 hour rain - Trace. Average dew point here last 24 hours 25C.
Just checked my gauge, 17mm & still lightly raining.
It was certainly a nice way to wake up! Beautiful & cool here now, still raining lightly with the thunder rumbling away in the distance. I dare say things should steam up quite a bit later on though... I'm off to Townsville shortly anyways.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: snowboobyBit difficult keeping up with all the references here to previous dates of model runs and performance - just wondering if the so called boreal"spring predictability barrier" a factor I'd say kino's latest complaint ab
How did you fair C@28? Looks like it died on top of Chillagoe but hopefully you got some.
been along time since seen such widespread activity this early in the morning, an hour ago was just a small cell south of towers, now a 100km long line. bloody jealous Wezza, so hot and humid outside already.
Just about to get nailed here in Charters Towers. Constant thunder & lightning, here comes the rain also.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thanks Delta-T , Mega, Mad Elf, Foehn Correspondent, appreciate the kind words
World
Jump to new posts Re: South Pacific Cyclone Season 2017/2018 by Knot @ 16/02/2018 06:43

Latest path prediction and sat pic
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Knot @ 16/02/2018 06:28

Fogggggg
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
I think we can count ourselves lucky it is exiting the coast as far South as it has made it. Any higher and it would have had a target on top of Broome as a rapidly intensifying system with that projected recurve. Still anything can happen. Been in
Power failed 10 minutes ago. Radar shows a doozy of a storm. I don't see how this one can miss us this time. Lot of lightning, thunder in the distance.
SE QLD / NE NSW
We finally got a storm today after a week of distant thunder, zero rainfall and no relief from the heat. Small hail, lots of loud thunder and at least one of my tanks is full. Brilliant!
Originally Posted By: WANDJINA G'valeAnd ......... https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/ne...3336187/?ref=hs Let's see how he goes. Is he trying to make a quid off his old man's reputation ??
Definitely a pattern emerging this year for the north west. 3 almost identical systems in regards to origing and general direction of travel. Interesting
Disgusting weather. 29 deg now feels like 34 deg , muggy and no breeze at all. Had to move my recliner seat right under the fan and bump it up to medium. Thank goodness weather isn't always like this... Dog is happy with the desk fan pointed at he
Jump to new posts Re: QLD Tropical Cyclone Season 2017/2018 by rainthisway @ 15/02/2018 22:48

Originally Posted By: SteamyOn the local rags inter-web page ..........more bold forecasting A TROPICAL cyclone set to impact Queensland will develop in the Coral Sea in the next fortnight, according to one long-range weather forecaster. But offic
SE QLD / NE NSW
Great photo Gleno. You must have about 6 months of the next BOM calendar covered.
Page 35 of 42 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 >
Who's Online
13 registered (Mad Elf #1.5, Snapper22lb, mysteriousbrad, GringosRain, samboz, tsunami, Knot, cold@28, Dr Philosophy, Un_stable, Simmo FNQ, Hailin, 1 invisible), 313 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
KTB, micksandfire
Forum Stats
29495 Members
32 Forums
23819 Topics
1480917 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image