Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
i tell ya what someone must have been looking out for Kingaroy and Nanango - went right between them and just scrapping Nanango by the looks on radar .... Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryOriginally Posted By: pkgjmgjebus! i just looked at the SIN
SE QLD / NE NSW
I reckon Lani's seedlings would be having a nice drink of nitrogen enriched liquid gold at the moment.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: pkgjmgjebus! i just looked at the SINGLE radar image and the black core almost stretches from Kingaroy to Nanango!!!!!!!!!! probably quite a distance really between them but on the radar it just looks impressive to see a black c
SE QLD / NE NSW
jebus! i just looked at the SINGLE radar image and the black core almost stretches from Kingaroy to Nanango!!!!!!!!!! probably quite a distance really between them but on the radar it just looks impressive to see a black core that big! @kazz - blood
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: PharbelleChinchilla is in for a drop from the following cell. Just watching that it seems to be pushing up on this cell. Can someone give me links to a wind map? I'm at work and haven't got all the links with me. Edit: lol Ju
SE QLD / NE NSW
Chinchilla is in for a drop from the following cell.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Working in a bloody big shed; its gonna be wonderful grr
SE QLD / NE NSW
stay safe Kazz, it looks nasty on radar can only imagine what it looks like face to face .. oh more deep deep rumbles here at Beenleigh ...... Originally Posted By: Kazz63We'll let you know. It's freakin black out there.
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by bundybear @ 11/10/2018 13:23

Last night turned into all noise and nothing. I didn't have to hide under the bed. It seemed to stop maybe 10k's from us.
SE QLD / NE NSW
We'll let you know. It's freakin black out there.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: retired weather manLooks like yesterdays forecast might be coming to fruition locally. Not wrong. Looking like we might be in for some fun with what is unfolding.
SE QLD / NE NSW
christ almighty what a beast heading for Kingaroy - praying that everyone will be ok .... that's 1 nasty nasty looking beast ... very over cast here at the moment, had a couple of rumbles in the distance but that's about it .. not as muggy or humid
SE QLD / NE NSW
Looks like yesterdays forecast might be coming to fruition locally.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Steve777 @ 11/10/2018 13:09

Festivus (for the rest of us)
SE QLD / NE NSW
That storm approaching Kingaroy is seriously nasty. I've never seen Marburg maxed out on black, and with a large blob of it as well. GFS shows lots of shear and helicity out there with very cold mids and uppers. They could get anything from giant hai
SE QLD / NE NSW
It honestly doesn't feel like a storm day up here today. Cloudy, breeze is cool from the SE and only 26.5C. I don't have time to check more in-depth but certainly not the type of conditions I was expecting to wake up to earlier this morning.
SE QLD / NE NSW
BOM, 22 minutes ago has the arrow pointing straight at Kingaroy. "This thunderstorm is very dangerous".
SE QLD / NE NSW
That cell has been labelled on facebook as a supercell, tornado cannot be ruled out, if you are in it's path, seek shelter immediately as the damage path will be significant. WOW.
SE QLD / NE NSW
The gympie radar is showing it well
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Adam Ant Its even black on the marburg radar. You know its a good one when thats happening I thought that as well... I've only ever seen the Marburg reach a maximum intensity of red/maroon (where the Stapy has rendered it blac
General Weather
Yeah interesting times Petros - these sort of events in nearly Mid Oct are unusual if not rare. Usually by now the Hadley Cell has started its annual sojourn and the heat low is dominating.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Yeah, just noticed that, I only checked the radar because my dog started panting (thunderstorm anxiety), so she's always my first alert to any storm activity, even if it's not local. That's a massive black core!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thanks doug
SE QLD / NE NSW
Looks like dalby just got smacked Must be very very heavy rain or hail. The radar cant see through it Any reports from there yet
General Weather
Nice patch of water vapour presently accumulated in AUS interior, sourced from the warm waters currently located Broome-Darwin. Certainly provides some promise for rain in the much needed regions of Qld/NSW should the local conditions allow?
Page 37 of 53 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 >
Who's Online
8 registered (Foehn Correspondent, Mcbobbings, Townsvilleblowin, samboz, kathrynsview, weatheriam, 2 invisible), 90 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
MatthewBr, Raweth, Russellmill
Forum Stats
29654 Members
32 Forums
23978 Topics
1500434 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image