Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: CirrusFibratusMonstrous cell heading through Dalby at the moment, haven't seen something that big in a while. Anyone in Kingaroy I'd have eyes to the S. Its even black on the marburg radar. You know its a good one when thats
SE QLD / NE NSW
Monstrous cell heading through Dalby at the moment, haven't seen something that big in a while. Anyone in Kingaroy I'd have eyes to the S.
General Weather
I reckon this thread would be far more interesting if we banned the use of anomaly charts (as we all will never agree on a date range to determine the anomaly data to compare current conditions against), and also banned the use of selected past "anal
SE QLD / NE NSW
If anyone need new bearings in their weather station In this case a jaycar dig-tech cheapie and others Found a place that sell RC bearings.Very simple to fix gently lever off the cups or vane same for the bearing push new one on and put the cups or v
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Rainy period Tues 9thOct'18 -18thOct'18 by Petros @ 11/10/2018 11:44

Thanks Logansi - would happily accept any of them!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Stapy livening up again to the west. Overcast, cool to warm & humid occasional Easterrly wind.
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: W.A Kimberley and Pilbara Dry Season - 2018 by desieboy @ 11/10/2018 11:26

RAINFALL BULLETIN NORTHERN & EASTERN FORECAST DISTRICTS Issued by the Bureau of Meteorology, Perth on Wednesday, 10 October 2018 for 24 hours to 9 am today A few thunderstorms to start the season albeit not much
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by GringosRain @ 11/10/2018 10:05

28mm here. rained steady pretty much until about midnight. There was heavier stuff all around, but not once did we get under a heavy bit. Might have managed 50 if we had been lucky there. No complaints, but we just need so much to make a differen
SE QLD / NE NSW
Looks like a tricky few days with a convergence zone and hints of an ECL. Small changes could easily push the convergence zone or possible ECL around enough to make the difference between mostly fine and potential flooding for any specific location.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Sad news indeed re that guy who was killed by the falling tree on his cabin. In better news, the light show over the CBD last night was pretty spectacular. We got some additional lightning & thunder here overnight (around 2:30am) when activity swept
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ 11/10/2018 09:18

Cool, cloudy with sunny breaks here this morning. The wind's dropped right back. It hadn't rained for a while, probably since yesterday evening, but I'm just getting a light to moderate sun shower now. The radar shows showers about in the SE stream.
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by Vinnie @ 11/10/2018 09:12

What does an El Nino mean for CQ considering it is usually dry at this time of year anyway? Does it mean a delay in the wet season ?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: AhabWasn't it supposed to rain last night and this morning? Zero here. A number of places got lightning, thunder and rainfall overnight as some storm activity swept across. Have a look at the archived radar.
SE QLD / NE NSW
23mm here in Burrum Heads overnight. Lots of CGs with a couple of flash bangs to get the heart racing a little. Still no puddles but greening up in the patches where I still have grass. Tanks 1/4 full and dam on 1/3.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Wasn't it supposed to rain last night and this morning? Zero here.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by ColdFront @ 11/10/2018 09:01

7.3 east of PNG apparently. Breaking news on the ABC.
SE QLD / NE NSW
32 mls of goodness from last night's thunderstorms and overnight showers time to spread this wet stuff further inland would be nice!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Wynnum Nth rain since this thread began on 4th Oct - 15.8mm. WYNNUM NORTH - WEATHER DATE..11 OCT 2018 TIME..0710 CURRENT TEMPERATURE......19.7C CURRENT HUMIDITY...........85% CURRENT DEW POINT..........17C CURRENT WIND DIR/SPEED.....SE 3Kph CU
SE QLD / NE NSW
Was woken to what sounded like hail on the roof just after 1am. Only lasted about 5 minutes. Sad to hear a man losing his life
SE QLD / NE NSW
1.5 mm from yesterdays & early morning efforts. That Atkinson Dam storm had a bit of guts to it, 2cm hail at Fernvale. Really looking forward for some real substantial rain instead of a dripping tap! EC got some excellent falls for us, make it so! Sa
SE QLD / NE NSW
Very sad news
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ 11/10/2018 05:50

Some 24.8mm since 9am yesterday, and some light drizzle still falling. Looks like October will have above average rain for the month even at this early stage, for the first time in several months. (July for instance only had a measly 0.8mm, only June
SE QLD / NE NSW
A man lost his life, in his own home (just inland from Byron Bay) during last night's storms. Tree fell on his house; poor guy didn't stand a chance. https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/1...bringing-storms
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by bundybear @ 11/10/2018 02:06

Originally Posted By: ColdFrontOriginally Posted By: bundybearThat storm round bundy has to be the slowest moving one I have seen in a very long time Reports of a tree down on the highway. My sons poor dog. She will have been frantic in it. Bun
Thanks Simmo I thought they must be meat ants, but I'm not that great on ID. Great to hear they're bad news for cane toads, I have a few around that come out at dark. Thanks for the link too, a bit of reading there.
Page 38 of 53 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 >
Who's Online
8 registered (Foehn Correspondent, Mcbobbings, Townsvilleblowin, samboz, kathrynsview, weatheriam, 2 invisible), 90 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
MatthewBr, Raweth, Russellmill
Forum Stats
29654 Members
32 Forums
23978 Topics
1500434 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image