Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by DVC @ 14/02/2019 11:18

Great weather - our minimum was 5.1 degrees this morning, 7 degrees below the average. Also the lowest since November 25 which was 4.2 degrees. A top of 26 forecast and clear blue sky - 5 to 26 is perfect for me.
SE QLD / NE NSW
BOM forecast is for S/SEs for next few days. Temps for Brisbane are for +30s. Is this unusual? I would have expected
SE QLD / NE NSW
Same message here. Ahahaa I love that. Fired for not bringing rain Ahaa
General Weather
The monthly and seasonal climate outlook from BoM has been updated again today. I won't mention about the climate influences as others on this forum could do it better than me. But I will pose a challenging question. If one goes to the BoM webpage
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Flowin"....... but maybe the nino vs nina concept is flawed. I'm thinking that it is a measuring tool that works less accurately than we all thought. At least for Australia, or maybe we should never even specify "Australia
Tropical and Central Australia
Townsville, from floods to heat to dust!!
The mornings at sunrise are fantastic - nights nice too Rain far away for now
This round of heat has been nice, not too hot, the nights are pleasant also. Last few nights you might even say cool, as we had to resort to getting under the sheets.
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - February 2019 by ColdFront @ 14/02/2019 10:42

That's what they said in the Townsville thread last Summer.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Yep, getting the error here also. assume it maintenance,,,,,or,,, everyone been fired for not bringing decent rain
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thanks one drop. I am still having the same problem.
Originally Posted By: bundybearOriginally Posted By: mysteriousbradThat big one heading right for bundybears place! Nothing here. Storms get to within a few k's then die. In the 25 years we have been here I have never seen our place so dry. The
South Australia
Last few storm seasons have been disappointing. My cameras are actually collecting dust.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Flowin"enso-modokised with a tint IOD minus AAO divided by MJO" what does hybridised mean when people in past have already split the ENSO indicators into different "breeds".... .... maybe it is the nino / nina concept that is
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: AussiestormguyIs anyone else getting an error message trying to bring up any maps in WZ? yeah, i'm getting this. Quote:An error occurred. Homepage | Back
SE QLD / NE NSW
Warm windy southerlys at it again.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Is anyone else getting an error message trying to bring up any maps in WZ?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by NotsohopefulPete @ 14/02/2019 09:42

Thanks, RWM. Amazing events.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Snow in Sydney by Snowmaker @ 14/02/2019 09:29

In July 2007 Buenos Aires received their first snowfall in almost 90 years, at a latitude almost exactly the same as Wollongong. Yes, maybe there is a bit of a larger land mass to the west of BA, it is still located on the east coast. So it is still
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by retired weather man @ 14/02/2019 09:15

There were 3 in June 67. The first was over the Queens Birthday weekend, which set numerous June monthly and 24 hour records in SEQ, yet to be broken. I was stuck in a train coming back from Toowoomba and then waded waist deep across the soon to be
South Australia
yep, was a bit fresh for sure. been a disappointing summer
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by EddyG @ 14/02/2019 09:05

Thanks guys Overcast here this morning and the winds looks to abating. Well it was June last year when they opened Smiths lake to release water to the ocean, now some locals are saying its the lowest they have seen the lake Story Amazing how w
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by NotsohopefulPete @ 14/02/2019 08:59

Just showing my age again, but my earliest ECL memory was July 1965 then a couple of huge events in June '67. Maybe RWN remembers them as well.
SE QLD / NE NSW
WYNNUM NORTH - WEATHER DATE..14 FEB 2019 TIME..0750 CURRENT TEMPERATURE......27.2C CURRENT HUMIDITY...........70% CURRENT DEW POINT......... 21C CURRENT WIND DIR/SPEED... SSE 12kph CURRENT MSLP PRESSURE....1011.3Hpa CURRENT VISIBILITY........
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by NotsohopefulPete @ 14/02/2019 08:56

Yes, Adam Ant, I have not been west for a while, out of my slightly better off eastern area. But I found quite a long article yesterday about how bad the drought is in the Lockyer Valley(and probably the west side of the Brisbane River valley) as we
Page 39 of 45 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 >
Who's Online
34 registered (mysteriousbrad, Nature's Fury, Jajang, Dawgggg, Mike Hauber, DexterB, NotsohopefulPete, mammatus meestrus, Blowin', SnowedIn, Stephen, pkgjmg, Warwick Eye2Sky, slipperyfish, Inclement Weather, Sillybanter, Salty, Mad Elf #1.5, james1977, kizz, Warmfront, CraigA74, Robbie Shenton, Rawhide, Rod H, cold@28, explorer, Quick Revs, Adaminaby Angler, drivenunder, FoggyNights, 3 invisible), 254 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Darren J, freshy, roves, Summ3r
Forum Stats
29839 Members
32 Forums
24092 Topics
1517643 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image