Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: Simmo FNQHickory, look at the last line of your quote mate then look at the image I posted and look in the bottom right corner. You have to select the model. It is just like world wind map, which uses GFS I think. Or tropical ti
SE QLD / NE NSW
Nice looking showers and other convection happening along the coast line in the last few frames. Looks like a trough line firing up with some nocturnal uplift.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: paulcirrushttps://photos.app.goo.gl/ke2dtCEQgX5FQYzv9 You're good at talking but not good at listening to what people are trying to tell you are you? Originally Posted By: SeabreezeKen is correct. Officially in Australia, rain
SE QLD / NE NSW
Regarding the rain for Monday which as everyone understands is recorded from 0900am Monday to 0900am Tuesday just basic information and knowledge. Bracken Ridge which is a suburb of Brisbane got a heavy showers in which i got soaked while trying to a
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Kazz63Gotta love Qld weather; searing heat killing of AC units a few weeks ago and now milder weather (yeah I call 30 max milder weather lol) for the next week. I think it'll whip something up in the rain department again tomorr
SE QLD / NE NSW
Yes good to see those areas out west getting the rain. 44 mm for me up to 0900 and I think a couple more during the day. The weeds have started to turn green already.
NSW / ACT
And not to mention Easy Eddy and Dixie. Good onya Ed, good luck next saturday. 28mm here 98% of which fell around 9-10am. Every time i looked at radar from rosehill today i thought damn, just missing south of cessnock. Is there a curse or something.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Good to see Charleville area down to St George getting wet now; guess that lot will steer down to over the border tonight.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Patches of blue sky for brief periods today at Ipswich, but the clouds still around look moisture laden. Cool temperatures are nice
SE QLD / NE NSW
I don't often post, but I know when to tell someone to shut the hell up! You are one of the fools that drives our good people away! We wouldn't miss you!
SE QLD / NE NSW
Gotta love Qld weather; searing heat killing of AC units a few weeks ago and now milder weather (yeah I call 30 max milder weather lol) for the next week. I think it'll whip something up in the rain department again tomorrow; even Mother Nature needs
SE QLD / NE NSW
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ke2dtCEQgX5FQYzv9 Edit: Paulcirrus. How 24hr to 9am rainfall is officially recorded in Australia has been correctly explained by a number of people on the previous page. Any further posts on this will be deleted. Thankyou.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Paulcirrus Ken explained why the numbers appear the way they do. Stop being a pedant. No one in 20 years time looking at these figures is going to care whether it was technically a Monday or Tuesday, they’ll just want consistency. Which means the ru
SE QLD / NE NSW
Now who has lost it. So yes Kazz enjoying the cooler weather rain on the roof was nice to go to sleep to last night.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: paulcirrusRight well look at the 11th march it has a ZERO in it. Any rain fall that occurred after 9am on the 11th of March is recorded on the following day on the 12th. Seabreeze has nailed it. Anyway not a bad drop of rain
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: paulcirrusRight well look at the 11th march it has a ZERO in it. Yep it sure does because there was no rain 9am Sunday to 9am Monday
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: paulcirrusRight well look at the 11th march it has a ZERO in it. Ken is correct. Officially in Australia, rainfall from 9am the previous day until 9am on the current day is registered as falling on the current day. In other word
Victoria
Mianfei, agree that the high at 1029 hPa circa southern tip of NZ is anomalous. However, it should assist with ECL's over Aus SE sector should they spin up?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Right well look at the 11th march it has a ZERO in it.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Soooo back to weather 14th to 20th March; 2 days in and I'm loving it. By the looks of things could be in for a cooler night; may not get any wet stuff but it's still out there! Interesting to watch & learn how this one will act out huh?
SE QLD / NE NSW
Hang i want to post an image but it is never easy on this site
SE QLD / NE NSW
he is using the 16th of march as an example
SE QLD / NE NSW
[img:center]http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/dwo/IDCJDW4019.latest.shtml[/img]
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: paulcirrusKen i am talking about the 11th march not today.... Paul the obs show 0.2mm fell after 9am Monday to 9am Tuesday. Plain simple there was rain
SE QLD / NE NSW
Others stay out of this please if you don't have any proper input. 11 march, ken seems to think that is the 16th march
Page 42 of 47 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 >
Who's Online
15 registered (Dahlia, Homer, Pooraka, Reefer, princessweather, Gringo2412, Bjelke, zobubble, ashestoashes, logansi, Rhys., Red Watch, desieboy, 2 invisible), 114 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
james123, Weary
Forum Stats
29896 Members
32 Forums
24118 Topics
1522113 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image