Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Naff all up this way, 2.0mm and some solid gusts of wind that blew up more dust than the rain could keep down. Shame too as we needed a drop, its slipping back into drought like conditions up here with no measurable rain in close to a month.
SE QLD / NE NSW
That line riding the southerly is building. Not much to look at on Doppler wind though.
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: Simmo FNQWhat the models are saying for the tablelands at this stage, Thursday to Saturaday. Who will get it right this far out if any of them. I wouldn't be betting my dangly bits on it. Still,- they've gotta guess it correctl
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Nature's FuryDoppler picking up some big gusts in the GC cell. Yep. Easy 60 or 70 here.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Holy heck, just had a very bright flash right out the front door and a instant massive bang of thunder hit here....that must have hit close, could feel the house shaking. I'm half deaf from 25 years working in construction, and that bang actually hur
General Weather
Not sure why that first image disappeared GR but it was the super Nino and waters just east of PNG were near normal.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ 17/11/2018 18:47

Originally Posted By: SeiraOriginally Posted By: SeiraLooking forward to some rain before the end of the month. 500-1000 mb thickness looks likely to fall towards 540 dm (from ~ 576 dm) late Tuesday into Wednesday . The mean sea-level barometric p
SE QLD / NE NSW
Doppler picking up some big gusts in the GC cell.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Line formed behind the big black core is packing surprising punch. Doppler suggests southerly wind front stretching right from central SS Coast across the range towards the west. Coming through Buderim seems enough to maybe pull the odd weak branch
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ 17/11/2018 18:34

Originally Posted By: SeiraLooking forward to some rain before the end of the month. 500-1000 mb thickness looks likely to fall towards 540 dm (from ~ 576 dm) late Tuesday into Wednesday . The mean sea-level barometric pressure to fall from the 10
SE QLD / NE NSW
Se qld in November. Just flew back in today , and the skies are a rumbling, cgs dropping, good to be home.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Looks a pity for the big crowd at Metricon Stadium and also Socceroos vs Korea
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 17/11/2018 18:07

Really dark here now. Just about to get a building shower but doesn't seem to be a lot after that. Very windy a feeling beautifully cool. Wind is strong enough to hear the house creaking at times. Loving these jacaranda photos. There's some stunning
SE QLD / NE NSW
Kilcoy cops the goods again!Starting to thunder down here now finally sky lookin nice and black to the south must be the storm riding the change.
General Weather
GFS suddenly going for a big MJO excursion into the Pacific. Might mix things up a bit.
SE QLD / NE NSW
The main rd into Kilcoy looking east. http://imgur.com/gallery/0WnwnZu
SE QLD / NE NSW
That cell over Kilkoy has been labeled VDS. Doppler sbowing a very interesting signature on it. Just wind a bit of rain and some lightning and thunder here. Haven't seen any reports but I would not like to be under the cell just passing Kilkoy. Ju
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: michaelmac50Pea size hail...looks like round 2 coming. Lucky you, that's about as big as you want to see it. Nice photos and vid,thanks.
Tropical and Central Australia
8 mm since my last post. Specifically recorded on the 13 th. Time to get out the drums... Anything to cause a disturbance^^^^^^^^^^ "in the atmosphere.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Don't forget about the SE change which is currently moving through NE NSW at the moment. Latest EC & ACCESS-C still persisting with strong storms / heavy rain extending north through the Gold Coast tonight but they mostly take it offshore before reac
SE QLD / NE NSW
Pea size hail...looks like round 2 coming. http://imgur.com/gallery/dClhvFF
SE QLD / NE NSW
Everybody might get something from this Joey heading up through Ballina lookin interesting on the radar.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Mad Elf #1.5I'M in Samford atm, growling above & spitting. Nothing much here but the dog at home must be having a good wet time looking at Stapy. As long as it stays red not black. I had a picture straight away of the dog crou
SE QLD / NE NSW
I'M in Samford atm, growling above & spitting. Nothing much here but the dog at home must be having a good wet time looking at Stapy. As long as it stays red not black.
SE QLD / NE NSW
That cell approaching Kilcoy looks horrendously nasty! Stay safe all.
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Who's Online
3 registered (Wet Snow, dormant, Teddy), 54 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
beefy, falay002, Paul79, Ruckle
Forum Stats
29700 Members
32 Forums
24002 Topics
1502787 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image