Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Just 30.1C here in Gorokan. And 26C at Norah head. The seabreeze here Id say is weak at the moment.
Weatherzone Q and A
Jump to new posts Re: Where has Churchill, Canada gone? by ozthunder @ 14/12/2017 12:38

Originally Posted By: Blair TrewinYou can still get information for Churchill, or plenty of even colder places in Canada (Rabbit Kettle is a personal favourite), through http://weather.ec.gc.ca. Thanks for link
NSW / ACT
Still a sea breeze here, I doubt the NWer will break through. Looking at the escarpment to the south I can see haze in the lower parts but then there's no haze about halfway up so the NWer must be blowing about 300-400m above here.
NSW / ACT
Just hit 40 here, Doesnt feel too bad though, guessing due to low humidity. Not a cloud to be seen......
NSW / ACT
40.6c in Penrith. How high will it go? My guess is 43c.
NSW / ACT
Oh my days Bankstown AWS is already at 37.6 and there is only 11km/h nw winds so it's gonna be a tough walk home.
NSW / ACT
Sea breeze has just failed here (Gwynneville) - temp rising quickly.
NSW / ACT
That's a pretty thick seabreeze
NSW / ACT
Is there any way of checking the biggest variances in maximums withing the Metro on any given day? Sydney Harbour V Penrith - the seabreeze is currently worth 17C.
NSW / ACT
Hot with light winds (hard to tell direction) at Artarmon. I'd guess around 35. Penrith has already reached 40, Richmond is close and it's not even 11:00 Solar time. I see the BOM wound OH back to 35, it's peaked at 30.5 there so far. Great beach an
NSW / ACT
Just ticked over to 36 here. Light nor-westerly blowing.
NSW / ACT
39.9 penrith at 11:40 am. Insane stuff
NSW / ACT
Westerly and the sea breeze really battling it out here.
NSW / ACT
Yet only 23 on the coast. Huge difference. That NE'er will keep major heat away unless it dies soonish.
NSW / ACT
Solid easterly here and temp at 33C. Albion Park 31C with 21C dew point so it's really humid and sticky out there. Not a beach day though with almost 20 knot NEer, yesterday was much nicer.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by rain gauge @ 14/12/2017 10:58

scratch
NSW / ACT
Its going to tough for many people in western Sydney. Especially those in fibro houses without aircon. In those houses when its 42C outside its 42C inside. No escape. I'm sure Nepean hospital is going to be very busy over the next week. Good luck to
NSW / ACT
Westerly just kicked in here in Lane Cove!!
Victoria
Welcome Jarek.
NSW / ACT
A bit over 28 out here. Wind near 30k from NW - strengthened from about 8 am. We will continue to warm gradually all day until around 6.30 or so I suspect. Tennis tonight will be rather sweaty!!
Tropical and Central Australia
GFS isn't painting a pretty picture so far for the Xmas/NY period - Hot, muggy, no rain...
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by TWEEDSTORM @ 14/12/2017 10:11

Its incredible ya get troughs that dip down into south east Oz or out in the coral sea that linger for days on end but when they arrive up here they're gone the next day only to be replaced by another annoying ridge.Think I might head out west in the
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Long Road HomeIf the cold anomalies only extended to the mid Pacific or we had a neutral setup then different story. When the first strong WWB ahead of 97/98 and 13/14 hit, the eastern Pacific surface was nearly as cool as it
NSW / ACT
In my opinion I don't think it will win out, sea breeze looking very robust already and the wind at Mt Boyce isn't that strong. Unless the westerly grows a pair soon then it might be a struggle getting to 37c.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Colin Maitland @ 14/12/2017 09:46

Just looking through some modeling and its a long way off in weather terms, Thursday the 21st looks like a very mild chance of some weak storms at this stage. But a long way off and everything can change as we all know. Other than that it is hot and
Page 8 of 18 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 251 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ronaldo7, Storm within
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23760 Topics
1472191 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image