Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Jon77Originally Posted By: HomerOriginally Posted By: Rainbow SpiritThe big question about the developing storms is will they make it over the ranges, and down into the Sydney Basin today? Well a heavy shower just popped up we
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Kino @ 17/11/2017 13:05

Agree Rain Gauge, though I was a tad shocked that out of the 10 highest NO voting electorates, 9 were Labor.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: HomerOriginally Posted By: Rainbow SpiritThe big question about the developing storms is will they make it over the ranges, and down into the Sydney Basin today? Well a heavy shower just popped up west of Homebush so I guess i
Victoria
Can we get a decent storm here in the SE suburbs for once please?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by rain gauge @ 17/11/2017 12:37

Well done Australia. 62% yes. Turns out this survey was probably the best thing. Though many of us didn't realise it.
Victoria
Originally Posted By: DawoodmanOriginally Posted By: PetrosMelbourne looks very stormy by radar atm. Melbourne is quickly getting jealous of geelong Correction...... jealous of the western suburbs
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Rainbow SpiritThe big question about the developing storms is will they make it over the ranges, and down into the Sydney Basin today? Well a heavy shower just popped up west of Homebush so I guess it's possible that storms mi
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by DarrylS @ 17/11/2017 12:13

Apart from this weekend, when is it possible that this forecast rain could arrive? I know there are a lot of variables at play right now, and maybe we need to wait until next week's forecast models, but as a cricket nuffy I'm just wondering what im
NSW / ACT
The big question about the developing storms is will they make it over the ranges, and down into the Sydney Basin today?
NSW / ACT
Yes Homer it quite that. MSI is way up today. Long time posters in here know what that is Showers forming immediately to my eastish at the moment - VERY close to here but developing and moving eastwards. I see showers very near me but not actuall
Victoria
Yet again once it crosses the forcefield barrier it goes off! It was stormy in Kinglake then nothing and goes off again. Just more proof of HAARP
NSW / ACT
Yes Homer, http://centralwestflying.com/web-cam/
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ 17/11/2017 12:06

Hot record ad infinitum is getting a bit tedious. Not many cool records threatened these days it seems. Sign of the times I guess.
Victoria
Originally Posted By: PetrosMelbourne looks very stormy by radar atm. Melbourne is quickly getting jealous of geelong
South Australia
Low-topped showers I'm guessing, escaping the radar. Nevertheless, great to wake up to a few extra millimetres this morning!
General Weather
Originally Posted By: MegaNot buying it. Agree 10000%. One look a GFS today will show you things are changing dramatically - constant troughiness and upper cold pools - right throughout the run. Can't see how that equates to warmer and drier - cool
Victoria
Melbourne looks very stormy by radar atm.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: MegaOriginally Posted By: SeiraOriginally Posted By: Snapper22lbKino,(or others) could you please explain why high pressure in the Southern Oceans could enhance monsoon activity? Thanks in advance. I would attempt to answer the
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Mike Hauber @ 17/11/2017 11:53

There is currently an upper level low over west Victoria which is forecast to move north and weaken, and give us some rain/showers over the weekend. GFS then has a weak poorly defined upper low/trough linger over NSW/Qld border until it is reinforce
General Weather
CFS is predicting that the SSTs around the north of Australia could start to warm up next month.
South Australia
Consistent light rain here in Hazelwood Park. I really do have to get a gauge set up, but appears to be around the 5mm mark since it started this morning. Some nice big drops but its showing up as very light on the radar. Nice for the garden all the
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by yep @ 17/11/2017 11:43

As well as your correction Blair, there have been 13 occasions all up of three days in a row over 25+ in November ( inclusive of the 4 you mention in 1987 )...missed a couple of years out when I was scribbling it down on the paper, doing it the good
Victoria
Loudest thunder I have heard in a long time, heavy rain for bout 3 minutes. Surrounded by black clouds, most of the severe stuff has just missed me here in Tarneit.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Blair Trewin @ 17/11/2017 11:36

3 days is indeed the record for a spell entirely in November, although there's been a 4-day one from 30 October - 2 November (1987). Another one I'm watching is the statewide average maximum (which isn't so vulnerable to seabreezes). At the moment,
NSW / ACT
The sky in Bathurst looks very bubbly atm!!
Page 9 of 26 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 >
Who's Online
5 registered (wrxflame, szo, dknever, Bundy, 1 invisible), 233 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
haras, TheAnt
Forum Stats
29401 Members
32 Forums
23725 Topics
1468910 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image