Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
9.9 at 7.14am.
13 at the airport and 9.3 at the racecourse according to BOM ??
8.9 deg at the airport at 7am.
Yes not good for them at all. Glad to hear you came through this way, probably nicer in summer. Seems a bit colder this morning bigger frost as there is no breeze at all.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Kino Still waiting for that El Niño Mike....there’s your conspiracy. Do you think its not coming? Do you have a particular prediction for the current event, or are you just going to take potshots, hope it falls apart, claim
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Antarctic blast Fri 15/6 —> Tues 19/6/2018 by slotmachine @ 20/06/2018 05:13

another 90mm over last two days in adamstown, would be over 300mm for the month now. thats enough, someone else can have it.
5.4C here at 1230am.
not even midnight, on 8c at home. i think the woolshed aws might break the 2002 record of -2c. currently 2.2c
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Thunderstruck @ 19/06/2018 23:43

Big storms just north of the target area yest would have caught them fairly easily, loads of amazing hooks but perhaps only a brief tornado reported. Today looks strong, shortwave trough rockets through increasing shear. Upslope regime should fire
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: JimiObs Hill had 8mm in only a few minutes there (possibly a bit more depending on the next refresh). Under a little red cell for 2-3 frames That cell passed over me. It was really bucketing down for a while. Sydney OH received
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: HomerYep. If anyone wants help to repair problems, pm me. I'm in a unit block but I just need to go through the right means. If anyone is going to know what conditions can happen in thunderstorms/heavy rain and fix it, it's
NSW / ACT
Obs Hill had 8mm in only a few minutes there (possibly a bit more depending on the next refresh). Under a little red cell for 2-3 frames
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Jurassic World Movie by Mathew @ 19/06/2018 21:36

Here an bit more new look of Jurassic world II June 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ImaYu_Uk8
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Antarctic blast Fri 15/6 —> Tues 19/6/2018 by Funkyseefunkydo @ 19/06/2018 20:46

It’s still flogging down.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Climate Driver Discussion 2018 (Enso, IOD, PDO ,SAM etc) by Funkyseefunkydo @ 19/06/2018 20:44

That’s what I meant
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Ken Kato @ 19/06/2018 20:32

El-Nino Watch declared for those who weren’t aware already btw. The important context of the outlook is here: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/enso/index.shtml
General Weather
Originally Posted By: FunkyseefunkydoBut is it not easier for an elnino to establish rather than an LaNina historically? I would have thought the other way. El Nino's are more common then La Nina's.
NSW / ACT
Yep. If anyone wants help to repair problems, pm me.
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: kizzOriginally Posted By: HomerApologies if I didn't explain myself properly in the first instance. Don't sweat it. Didn't take you seriously. It didn't happen much but when you're soaked in your suit man it was misery. Still,
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: HomerApologies if I didn't explain myself properly in the first instance. Don't sweat it. Didn't take you seriously. It didn't happen much but when you're soaked in your suit man it was misery. Still, not a as bad as waiting f
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: EddyGOriginally Posted By: Homer Being self employed, I lost a days wages today due to the rain. Lucky you don't live up here, you would have lost about two weeks worth of wages this month so far!! Yep. I've been thank
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Antarctic blast Fri 15/6 —> Tues 19/6/2018 by Long Road Home @ 19/06/2018 20:13

Gee 230mm/h. I saw the syd webcam when that first squall line went through during peak hour and it was almost a complete white out
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Homer Being self employed, I lost a days wages today due to the rain. Lucky you don't live up here, you would have lost about two weeks worth of wages this month so far!! Its good to see some wide spread showers.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Antarctic blast Fri 15/6 —> Tues 19/6/2018 by CoastalStorm22 @ 19/06/2018 19:49

Max rain rate of 230mm/h and a gust of 87km/h here in Lane Cove.
Yep I see that on the seven Channel news update it's was going to be 5C mate. That is going to be an interesting morning tomorrow.
Page 9 of 22 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 >
Who's Online
5 registered (ashestoashes, Kino, StormCapture, Sidney, 1 invisible), 320 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Christopher M.J.T, hiho, mscactus, Yangvews
Forum Stats
29589 Members
32 Forums
23923 Topics
1493178 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image