Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Just drove to IGA, surface flooding everywhere with all the water draining off Mt Whitfield. A few cars up to their bonnets near EdgeHill school.
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 1 minute 22 seconds ago

Perisher is currently 6.3 and Thredbo is 4.7 deg's. Yet, on this link, it says that their current lows are 9.8 and 8.6 respectively. Can someone please explain how the AWS's work? It not the first t
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2017-2018 by Homer @ 13 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ColdFrontThe premeditation is the issue. Exactly. It was orchestrated cheating which they have admitted. That has never happened before.
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: QLD Tropical Cyclone Season 2017/2018 by Chris Stumer @ 29 minutes 26 seconds ago

We will pay for it one day, look what happened in the U.S., they went ten years without a major impact and then they got smashed.
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Nature's Fury @ 59 minutes 15 seconds ago

Great another cyclone washing out off the coast giving us SE'lies and showers. Was looking like a really nice warm, sunny and dry Easter long weekend too.
Very wet around the district - surface water in quite a few areas. Water now half over the Rd at Cattle Ck and lapping the shoulders at Seymour River. Further rain will push these up and shut the Rd.
Useless for Northern Country, i only had 9mm from last 24 hours... Very nice more rain along southern ranges no bush-fires.
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVICE NUMBER 28 Issued at 10:51 am EST on Sunday 25 March 2018 Headline: Tropical cyclone Nora continues to weaken as it tracks down the west coast of Cape York. Areas Affected: Warning Zone Karumba to Pormpuraaw, and adjacent inl
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: Gurya and Suurounds Snow chances 2018 by Coldrocks @ Today at 12:22

Wasn't it neutral last winter or was that 2016? Anyway i think a lot has to do with the climate drivers, SAM and Sub-tropical jet for snowfall to reach the NT's..SAM needs to be negative, there was a lot of positive SAM for most of last winter stoppi
BoM has added evening storms now as well.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Tennis 2018 by DerekHV @ Today at 10:46

Huge win for Thanasi Kokkinakis over Federer in Miami: The Kokk has always had this potential, but injuries have curtailed his young career to date, so this is a big win in a Masters 1000 l
The Lounge
I'm sure everyone in this section would be aware, but thought I would mention the Qantas PER - London flight that is currently soaring through the skies.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by hickory @ Today at 01:59

Or Round 3.
South Australia
Saw Altocumulus "Mackerel Sky" sky today, hopefully that means something in terms of a temperature, pressure and humidity change soon....
Awesome post Seabreeze. Ahh makes sense re. Smoky being a 2 day total - I only got as far as checking what popped up on radar after 9 on my phone, my bad!
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2018 by Vinnie @ Yesterday at 18:14

We've had 40-50mm from the showers from 2 days back unfortunately it's been only on the exposed coast. Can't remember so many cloudy days last wet season. Least that, and the cloud is making it feel pleasant.
134 mm for the week. Keeping the creeks healthy and the greenery
Who's Online
19 registered (Weary, Homer, RichieM, davida, Simmo FNQ, Steve O, GringosRain, Dan101, Chookie, Aussea, corsto, Ticktock, Corretto, Stormy3, slipperyfish, drivenunder, Green Fields, Jesse24, Kino), 286 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Bob1, Zena
Forum Stats
29524 Members
32 Forums
23853 Topics
1485962 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image