Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ 9 minutes 2 seconds ago

Good stuff Steve
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Possible future events by Kino @ Today at 22:08

They said on Facebook that they'll be issuing them 2x per month now, dunno why. Originally Posted By: Steve777Access on this site shows a 100mm bullseye on the mid North Coast in 10 days' time. But as you say, it's very early days. The BOM's outlo
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Weather Images 2017 by Wild Wassa @ Today at 21:43

A good dusting on the Baldy Range, NSW ...19th August '17.
Victoria
Alpine area adjacent to Mt Wellington which is on the very right border of the pic. Round 1550-1630M ASL. Taken y'day morning (19/8) Very poor pic, largely unedited, poor clarity, apols.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rain System Aug 20~21 2017 by betsuin @ Today at 20:26

6mm in my gauge now
General Weather
.... looking forward to a stormy spring for Victoria!
NSW / ACT
I am just back in Sydney after a weekend away out Oberon way. Snow on the ground over quite a wide area early on, the most snow I seen on the ground was not far from Hampton on the way towards Jenolan just after the Oberon turn off, the road up ther
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by payshense @ Today at 16:17

Well that was disapointing... A few flakes that didnt even make it to the ground.
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Today at 15:03

Low bought rain to the south west and some heavier falls in the south coastal.
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by Vinnie @ Today at 13:41

Yep dew point of minus 21 deg ! 5 percent humidity. Even on the coast around 14 percent yesterday.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - NW Cloudband August 15th 2017 by rstewart84 @ Today at 13:12

Well the SE did pretty much benefit from this NW Cloud band event with a drenching and a half but now it would be nice if Mother Nature could kindly drag old man winter kicking and screaming into hibernation so we can have a sunny spring full of pote
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Series of cold fronts August 16-19 2017 by rstewart84 @ Today at 13:09

Holy moly that kinda looks like a cyclone from above although personally i could go for a few weeks of sunny weather pretty much had enough rain down my way to flood mums rainwater tanks
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Tennis 2017 by DerekHV @ Today at 12:49

Nick Kyrgios into the Cincinnati Masters final: http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/08/20/11/37/kyrgios-into-cincinnati-masters-final This is a big result, for those casual tennis fans- Masters are 1 step below the Majors or Grand Slams. This bodes well f
10C minimum at Rasmussen. Well that's it folks. The cool season is done and dusted for another year.
Was the warmest August day I have recorded since being in Mareeba. Actually, it was the warmest August day since being in FNQ. Hard to believe there will be an 6c drop in todays max. The little splashes of green that remained have turned brown in th
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by retired weather man @ Today at 07:52

Wynnum Nth - Sat max 20.1C, Sun min 6.4C, grass min 2.0C, lowest dew point last 24 hours minus 9C, average dew point last 24 hours minus 5C.
Who's Online
4 registered (Steve777, Wave Rider, grayarea, Keethy), 281 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
JEFF.H., LaLa, Matt Pearce, Squirel2000, TJK1974, Traveller Steveo, Watcher@Tmba
Forum Stats
29343 Members
32 Forums
23662 Topics
1458760 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image