Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
The green that was so vivid it hurt your eyes, has now faded considerably.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by kizz @ Yesterday at 23:48

Interesting. New site at Obs Hill. Has rainfall and min-max temps. Also solar but that is contrived anyway. Google maps shows it slightly north of the 066062 site which makes it slightly more exposed to the harbour funnel and so deeper into the
South Australia
Interesting 48-72 hours ahead for SA as a low is set to move through Late Monday/Early Tuesday morning. Hot North to Northeasterly winds will filter into the state due to a surface trough dragging in heat with temps exceed 40 with some places pegge
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by Thunderstruck @ Yesterday at 23:33

Monday night the next chance and prob a better chance than the others given this time we have stronger dynamics at play, better shear right through the profile providing huge lift, very intense uplift from the size of the jet through the mids and upp
NSW / ACT
It was 40c here today. Friends two chickens died. Silly things insisted on staying in a colorbond shed even though they could easily walk out of it. Another horrific summer day here. And two 43 degree celcius days coming up. Steve777 it is simila
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by Seira @ Yesterday at 22:32

There is a low pressure system on SW WA's doorstep, with potential rain...how much is desired? Perth has had 7.4 mm to 9 am on the 4th of this month. This forum requires some reinvigoration...by many. Don't ask me how.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - more Heat 15/12 - 21/12 by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 20:49

We are lucky Southey breeze reach over Northern Dived Ranges last-night to low Sat 6:20am 12.5c and tonight now is 23c was good open windows. Monday night will be horrible warm night. Tuesday will be 36c Wednesday will cooler day of 27c Thursday
General Weather
I wonder what is causing the unusual activity in the South China Sea? It's killing our monsoon.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by paulcirrus @ Yesterday at 17:43

Good stuff Ken, i was in saporo a few years back, and loved the joint. I went to nesiko and there was a town near by - like saporoo where the natural snow level was up to the second story of the buildings. Snowstorm every day i was there with -10C fo
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - potential very wet event 30/11/17 - 3/12/17 by ThunderBob @ Yesterday at 16:58

Originally Posted By: JarekHello, My location is now updated Take care! Great! Looking forward to your involvement.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: (FUN) Post your Xmas 2017 Weather Predictions by paulcirrus @ Yesterday at 15:46

Try to say the location first so here mine: Brisbane : Afternoon storms with a top of 29. Some maybe severe. Also a chance of storm xmas eve. Just looking at the charts it maybe a very interesting period from the 23 to boxing day, does look good.
Tropical and Central Australia
Some good rain from a trough in the Kimberley. Napier ranges had some awesome totals . Leonard River be flowing nicely into the May river with rain from the last week. RAINFALL BULLETIN NORTHERN & EASTERN FORECAST DISTRICTS
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Gad @ Yesterday at 11:16

Contented
Who's Online
0 registered (), 244 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
ronaldo7, Storm within
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23760 Topics
1472191 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image