Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Thunder from the back of the Tweed, M'bah area DD
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: Severe Tropical Cyclone Trevor (92P) - March 2019 by Thunderstruck @ 18 minutes 20 seconds ago

Upper flow not vertically aligned with the sfc centre so still over the land for now but will get out there tonight I would suggest albeit very slowly. Latest movement is almsot due NW which is expected as it approaches a western coast...the further
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Cyclone Veronica (21S) - March 2019 by desieboy @ 37 minutes 46 seconds ago

Yer Ys its definitely winding up a bit now ...wind shear now nice and low and soup like water below with moisure to feed on. Wind just picking up a bit here but still not strong .
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2019 by bundybear @ 38 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mysteriousbradStormy build up again this arv... already ducked home and locked the dog away just incase! Same here. Rumbles are getting louder so stupid is inside.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by ThunderBob @ Today at 15:16

Yes samboz, very nice ... but it's restricted ... less in Bairnsdale, much less at Sale, in the Tambo Valley etc so must be very dependent onreach of the system, topography and angle at which the winds interact with it.
Originally Posted By: cold@28That wasn't called for wilyms. What has happened to people here lately? Can't we be considerate of each other like we usually are? If you can't be helpful don't say anything. As for searching - there are still people
World
Jump to new posts Re: NH Winter Wrap Up by Eigerwand @ Today at 13:30

Yeah I had a look at that site Blair. Was pleased to see that the ice extent wasnít horrrendously low. I suppose focussing on the extent is only one measure. Thinckness would be a huge factor as to how rapidly the ice breaks up and melts as the NH mo
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Day to Day Weather - 2019 by DerekHV @ Today at 13:14

Back to the mid 30s by the weekend, and on Monday. It ain't over until the fat lady sings this summer, which could become another extended Indian summer like last year. Currently Tocal running at 3.5C above average for March, after a brief respite fo
South Australia
High is set to move in and push it back up, typical timing of the High to ruin any chance.
General Weather
Originally Posted By: KinoItíll depend what Trevor does... I do not think Trevor will 'bowl" anyone over, or under
25mm in kirwan from yesterdays cells
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Eyre Incoming by *jr* @ Today at 08:38

https://www.windy.com/annotation/5c9160abe1e78c0013207a35
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Ben KI think the title of this thread should be extended to the 20th. I asked the moderators the other day to extend the end date to the 20th, and that is what now appears when you list the threads under NSW/ACT. However, when
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2018/2019 by Weathergrrl @ Today at 00:23

Canít wait to see what Veronica (to be) has in stall for us. She seems like is punching above her weight already in those not ideal shear conditions around her
Who's Online
16 registered (Mcbobbings, kyrae, joesk, DDstorm, Ollieo, Weary, batty, mysteriousbrad, TrentG, Coxy, quietskies, Blinky_Bill, petethemoskeet, Ahab, 2 invisible), 143 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
fabbassman, Pilko, Skysthelimit
Forum Stats
29890 Members
32 Forums
24117 Topics
1521692 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image