Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ 3 minutes 21 seconds ago

Yeah, needed to be in the far south/south west to get a good drop. Not sure what the final min was, but was -1.3 when I left home. Most of the nights for the next 5 or 6 nights look set to be well below 0. Although GFS holds out some hope for a light
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by ColdFront @ 10 minutes 20 seconds ago

Zilch ADSL? That's probably NBN Co grooming you to switch to their mess 😉
General Weather
Originally Posted By: retired weather manmarakai - Re your comparison with thermometers. I have an expensive Davis Pro 2 and also use 5 mercury thermometers, one of which measures grass temps. In hanging mercury thermometers onto the Davis at nigh
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by Vinnie @ Yesterday at 23:20

Night temps here are 0.2 below average Day temps 1 deg above. Rocky 0.4 deg above for nights 1.5 deg above for days.
NSW / ACT
My report for Monday June 12th 2017 (Queen's Birthday). I'm FINALLY able to get back on track with my daily weather reports! My family and I left Corryong, Northeast Victoria around 2:30pm, and arrived back home in Melbourne around 9:45pm. The who
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Cold front and lots of rain ? - GFS V ACCESS 7th-11th June. by aussiestormfreak @ Yesterday at 23:13

My report for Monday June 12th 2017 (Queen's Birthday). I'm FINALLY able to get back on track with my daily weather reports! My family and I left Corryong, Northeast Victoria around 2:30pm, and arrived back home in Melbourne around 9:45pm. The who
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Jimi @ Yesterday at 22:56

Originally Posted By: Steve777Just saw the forecast. The rain event forecast yesterday for late this week has been cancelled, or at least wound back to 'a shower or two' on a couple of days. Bugger. There was up to 60-70mm there until 4pm. Now almo
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Wave Rider @ Yesterday at 22:13

Yep they are excellent, well done Gleno!
South Australia
refurbished radar no good. it shows clear sky but its raining
Victoria
Good to see you back Samboz. NBN will solve every thing, just like that pixilated TV we were told was just what we needed!! Spent the arvo at Royal Maffra, beanie on, persistent NW'ly - 14.5C max, Baro eased back to 1012 hPa from 1015 last night,
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 U.S. Severe Weather season by ozone doug @ Yesterday at 18:03

Nice work Ruckle . love it .
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: Simmo FNQ0.6mm overnight. One of my mango trees is in full bloom which is a lot earlier than previous years. Not sure why. A common next to work started flowering in April and we picked up sm ed good mud crabs last week despi
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Jurassic World Movie by Mathew @ Yesterday at 12:03

Who's Online
4 registered (Snowies, Ronfishes, Wave Rider, 1 invisible), 261 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Darkhazord, looselipslou, stormspinner1, WayneM, woodburn (Gail)
Forum Stats
29297 Members
32 Forums
23625 Topics
1454179 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image