Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ 11 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ashestoashesWell last year in September Camden moved from 6.5 to 36.5. So a diurnal range of 30 degrees, that is probably the record because it occurs in spring when often the highest diurnal ranges occurred. But maybe someone m
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Giant High Pressure Systems by Thunderstruck @ 53 minutes 11 seconds ago

The current LWT node around WA longitudes and the general progs over the coming week or so is definitely one of the most substantial I can remember in my time watching the weather patterns, certainly generating a very impressive swell across the Sout
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by ozone doug @ Today at 09:55

Thanks for that retired weather man. My Stevenson screen is made of louvered wood 2 ft square and double roof ,Top one slanted and 3 2 inch holes in base and first top. And base is 4 foot 2 inch of the ground and in a open area with 30 feet of anyth
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Showers 17~20 July 2018 by Werner K @ Today at 09:51

Total of 5.5mm until 720am this morning, a bit more than I expected.
Tropical and Central Australia
8mm overnight. Nice fishing Trav
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by wingtipvortex @ Today at 07:58

Where I was yesterday has a constant 110kmh wind, gusts to 140kph, wind chill of minus 20 and horizontal rain. Although, I was on my bike traveling from Exeter to Hobart, at about the WRONG time lol. It looked and felt pretty wintery to me for 3 ho
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 21:11

Looks Thursday to Saturday stronger cold pool over SE Australia then stubborn High Pressure to bring gusty NW winds next Monday to Tuesday for NW to Northern Country Victoria..
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ Yesterday at 18:54

Guessing only 1mm here.
General Weather
Happens to everyone at some stage (me - more often).
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Longest time without rain by Rigger @ Yesterday at 17:26

[quote=Surly Bond]Hi Rigger For comparison, can you say how many consecutive rainless days you had at Darwin in 2017? It would be interesting to know whether it actually is the record number. If not, when was the actual record set? Last year was 15
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 11:43

Still got rain falling even if it is only light.
Who's Online
7 registered (scott12, Kino, Snowy Hibbo, Matt Pearce, Aussea, ashestoashes, DerekHV), 343 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
-Deano-, volkl, Volkl_1
Forum Stats
29610 Members
32 Forums
23932 Topics
1494357 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image