Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Steve O @ 36 minutes 36 seconds ago

Not a bad S'ly either easy 25-30kt presently I could look at the actual obs but its howling here.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Kino @ Today at 15:30

Another un-warm day here, max was only 14 (6.1below average) bringing our total to 19 days this month below average, and our third 6c below average for max temps. The feels like temp barely got to 9 today too,
Tropical and Central Australia
4.5mm overnight - Gordonvale
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NH Hurricane / Typhoon Season by pabloako @ Today at 14:28

Here is a time-lapse of Trami of the last 24 hours. (Updates every 30 minutes) https://www.oceanviewweather.com.au/Satellite/HimawariSatellite-SEAsia.aspx
Victoria
At this stage not expected to be a big rain event(s) for Vic, but being the the first cut off low systems with any promise this spring, ....worthy of keeping an eye on I reckon: The 700hPa RH charts show moisture sourced from the top end arriving
General Weather
North of Solomons. 160 East, as opposed to 160 W which I guess is where you are looking at. Several arrows are marked 10, so not sure exactly what you are referring to there. Further east your image shows a substantial area of blue - quite weak wi
Victoria
At least the high pressure systems are now centered below the continent, surely opens the door for some wet changes linked to NW cloud bands when the MJO returns to the Indian Ocean during October?
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ Today at 10:04

Easily the coldest night of the month last night, -2.8, coldest by a full 1.6 degrees... Has been very mild, our average max temps are 1.6 degrees warmer than last year up to this point (14.7). Also feels like the weather is drying out quite early
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by ColdFront @ Yesterday at 21:52

I can't see us winning next Sunday if Slater is rubbed (which is likely) to be honest. Funny though how the Roosters player had a blatant dangerous tackle against him and got cleared to play with an early plea. Maybe they should have looked at the ot
Who's Online
3 registered (Mr Buzle, Timbuck, Steve777), 54 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
CraigA74, Ken, Maarten Brandt, wing tip vortex
Forum Stats
29654 Members
32 Forums
23962 Topics
1497863 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image