Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW Rain then Cold Front- 25th to 28th April 2017 by Snowy Hibbo @ 5 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KnotYes prob right Derek. I am desperatley looking for signs of cold winters. You warm lovers can have the other nine. For the life of me I cant recall a single day from 1986. Drank a bit ore back then he he It probably won't b
Victoria
IDV20032 Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology Victoria Regional Office TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST SEVERE WEATHER WARNING for DAMAGING WINDS For people in the Central, East Gippsland, South West, Northern Country, North Central, N
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - March 2017 by bundybear @ 29 minutes 15 seconds ago

Ok, where has everyone gone? Has CQ been evacuated and no one told me?
General Weather
Yeh. Has been causing an issue for me as well. Hopefully admin can sort it out.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Monday night giggle - joke thread... by ozone doug @ 43 minutes 2 seconds ago

What walks up stairs backwards ? Corgi with a hardon .
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by ozone doug @ 46 minutes 6 seconds ago

Few cell firing up to West and South west ,South looks good ,Not sure if I will get any though. Looking forward to 3-4 deg mornings in the next few days .
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rainband April 24 to April 26 2017 by betsuin @ Today at 14:42

10mm here
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ Today at 13:56

Originally Posted By: GrantCurrently 27.6C here in Greta with DP of 15. Winds now increasing from the NW 14 gusting to 27km/h. Air pressure down to 1010.7hPa on my Davis now. Bring on the cold!! They really do need an official weather station in G
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: Invest 97P by desieboy @ Today at 13:26

Looks like its going to be slow moving to the West in the next couple of days and maybe fighting a trough for its moisture supply. Fairly disorganised as far as convection goes atm though. Depending how West it goes will determine strength as well
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by Snowy Hibbo @ Today at 13:21

https://longrangesnowcenter.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/second-australian-snow-season-outlook.html Another outlook on the season. MSLP and Temperatures this time. Not exactly great for you guys chasing low level snow.
We enjoyed the cool of the dawn service at Thuringowa this morning. Caught up with a few mates from my army days and had a quick chin wag but didn't go to either RSL instead went to son in laws for gunfire breakfast with him and a few of his Afghanis
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: General Notes on Psychology! by Seira @ Today at 12:08

Originally Posted By: Reign BeauLaughter is good for the soul and sometimes, even though things don't make sense we can still get a good laugh out of it. For example,.. Yesterday I walked in to a room and just got the tail end of a joke. I had no ide
0.6mm last 2 days..Just had a shower that probably dropped that or a bit more.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Today at 11:12

Hi folks. As I am watching the ANZAC services on the TV, I am pottering around some parts of the internet. I came across this YT video which I found interesting. Putting here just for interest's sake. Chile has come up with a few decent q
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by Skysthelimit @ Today at 01:53

Nice to see good opening rainfall for the farmers throughout much of SA over the last few days. Should see things green up quickly if we can get some follow up. Theres generally fog after a good fall and this is my first fog pic for a while. The col
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2016/2017 by Popeye @ Yesterday at 20:20

EC still hanging on to some hope with a little poleward movement to the North of Broome bringing it closer to the WA coast. I highly doubt anything will eventuate from it but we just have to hope as something may miraculously surprise. Still warm
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2017 by BIG T @ Yesterday at 19:12

Broncos always get a free ride from refs and nrl. It makes booing them ok.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ Yesterday at 19:01

Hi all, Had a bit over 15mm in 4 small totals between 3.3 and 4.7mm. Much heavier rain in the NW, unofficial report of 67mm at Calder to 9am this morning. Pretty flat temps since late Saturday. Looks like some heavier rain tomorrow and a decent fro
Who's Online
9 registered (Mathew, Mad Elf #1.5, Steve777, aussiestormfreak, Knot, Snowy Hibbo, Popeye, Westerly Wind, 1 invisible), 285 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Darkside, deadgoon, Littlevic
Forum Stats
29239 Members
32 Forums
23593 Topics
1449755 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image