Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical Lows and Cyclones
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Low (91P) - Coral Sea March 2017 by Ken Kato @ 2 minutes 1 second ago

Shear - tick SST's - tick Mid level moisture - half a tick
SE QLD / NE NSW
Yes fine and sunny here this morning, but has clouded over. Nice heavy shower of rain here at the moment in the western suburbs.
NSW / ACT
You guys want warm weather? - come out here for some sunshine - 28's, 29's & a 30 in my forecast from Sunday for the next 3 or 4 days. Yes Rob very warm few days for this time of year. Given the solid intrusion of cooler air from later next week - f
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: Green n LumpyOriginally Posted By: scott12Weatherzone has us down for 5-10 mm today and the same tomorrow..must have been forecast from a model I reckon.. ....I have a feeling it will start to get pretty wet from this arvo onwa
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Cyclone Caleb Indian Ocean 2017 by Snowy Hibbo @ Today at 14:07

Caleb will die soon. Number 4 for the season.
Hope not. Ex trop cyclone only thanks.
Marine
Jump to new posts Re: Crocs by Terrano @ Today at 13:25

They caught the crocodile off the Innisfail Wharf this morning and he was BIG...
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ Today at 12:44

Hello Wave Rider(& ALL): No, I had no settling (we say accumulating) SNOW in 2016. The conditions have to be just right for my area to get accumulating SNOW: The usual good scenario is a Southerly-Tracking LOW (Pressure)--the vortex of which comes a
Still missing out mostly out here - only 14mm over the last few days...I have a feeling that might change soon though:D
Solid rain around the Pilbara with the low crossing the coast yesterday. Issued by the Bureau of Meteorology, Perth on Friday, 24 March 2017 for 24 hours to 9 am today KIMBERLEY: Broome Airport 9 Derby Aero 0.8 Fossil Downs
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Blowin' @ Today at 10:49

Yeah we had fog too
Victoria
Overnight low of 12.2C, currently around 18C and partly cloudy.
ya gotta love it R.R, its one of the main reasons i love living here. Just an awesome few days coming up and plan on front row seats..
Jump to new posts Re: WA Tropical Cyclone Season 2016/2017 by desieboy @ Yesterday at 23:51

Probaly right Trav but that's what makes it so good over here...
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 23:47

Reasonably light falls in the south west with the trough weakening to the East.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts CMC at Willowbank this weekend by Kazz63 @ Yesterday at 20:01

Just wondering if anyone wanted to buy two 3 day passes for the CMC weekend at Willowbank. Dixie Chicks are the big act there. Bought for $299 each but will sell for 150 or make an offer. Send me a message.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by aussiestormfreak @ Yesterday at 18:59

Now that the latest event has been and gone, time to shift the focus back westwards to whatever's riding the winds. Looks like our first taste of the coming winter is finally heading our way! The models and charts all have a mighty cold front and d
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Low (99S) - Indian Ocean (March 2017) by Blair Trewin @ Yesterday at 18:46

Disappointly for the NT News's headline writers, I can't think of anywhere starting with D which is potentially in the firing line. (You could see their disappointment when the last Debbie failed to go anywhere near Darwin and they had to settle for
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Monday night giggle - joke thread... by @_Yasified_shak @ Yesterday at 16:26

The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2017 by slipperyfish @ Yesterday at 12:19

These contracts have many parameters in place to suit not only the player but also the club. There would be a long term injury clause, reducing the big blokes payments to a mere percentage. There will also be a clause in place to ensure that he could
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ Yesterday at 09:28

MH - gotta resist that urge to give in to the cold Actually the first time a fire or good heater goes on is usually a time to make everything feel nice n cosy. Later in the season you wouldn't even bother heating at the same temp Couple of warm d
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: MSLP anomaly by Funkyseefunkydo @ Yesterday at 07:18

This may help. Hadley cell effect
Jump to new posts Re: QLD Tropical Cyclone Season 2016/2017 by Mick10 @ 22/03/2017 22:40

further discussion on the developing coral sea low, please go here - http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/ubbthreads.php/topics/1414384#Post1414384 this thread will be temporarily locked while this system develops.
General Weather
All that heat has to go somewhere. Something tells me that we will be smashed next year and into 2019.
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by Snowy Hibbo @ 22/03/2017 17:16

Originally Posted By: Snowy Hibbo Both EC and GFS agree on a Mar 29-31 system with 1-5cm involved for Tasmania. Forecast is now a dud. ------------------------ http://longrangesnowcenter.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/first-australia-snow-season-outlook
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
35 registered (Lissi, Jesse24, Dan101, MoonLight, Aussea, GringosRain, Popeye, sharjay, Tiger5, Sidney, Squid, Red Watch, bbowen, former_qlder, Renee09, Hurricane force, Mike Hauber, raincheck, Rhino, nicabocca, Sepo, WANDJINA G'vale, Memories of Ice, Wrasse42, Foehn Correspondent, zuldjan, Locke, RAINALI, desieboy, Happyrocker, !SCHUMMY!, 4 invisible), 507 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
crazyhorse, mario, Stupot uk, weathermegs
Forum Stats
29145 Members
32 Forums
23556 Topics
1442522 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image