Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: W.A Kimberley and Pilbara Dry Season - 2017 by Popeye @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

First good night time lightning show in Broome last night. So good to see it again. Hoping for a big wet season, lots of rain, some close TC's just offshore, some savage squalls, all the usual. Bring it on.
General Weather
Sounds like scientific fascism to me.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Ken Kato @ 14 minutes 44 seconds ago

Those thunderstorm maps have been one of the products that have only been available to certain registered users/organisations such as emergency services but that QLD one is on the Bureau's twitter feed.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Stormy3 @ 17 minutes 6 seconds ago

Yes,some lightning and long grumbles to my south and SW here,we are going to get a heavy storm here before long I think,looking at the radar,the first for the season bring them on.
We had a good heavy showers today mate that was about it's. I like to know what day are you looking for more storms in Townsville mate?
Since last Sunday 47mm-ish. Back to blue skies by mud afternoon
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Himawari8 Image by betsuin @ Today at 20:42

NIce looking cloud streaming into South Australia:
Victoria
Originally Posted By: aussiestormfreakACCESS has this storm then developing into an intense ECL by October 31st btw. Worth keeping an eye on. That could be a ripper if it comes off asf, very impressive - http://www.weatherzone.com.au/models/?lt=w
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Rainbow SpiritIf you were to believe the Terry Hills radar today, there could have been some hail today around the Bankstown area at about 3:30pm, although I really doubt that. We had a light shower at about 3pm today, and it is
Victoria
European is quite wet and focussed in Gippsland Petros, think we will see the maximum upside through there.
Victoria
My post for the past few days including today from here in Belgrave... The remainder of the Thursday afternoon (in the wake of the severe thunderstorms we had) was breezy and mostly cloudy (but dry with no further rain) with falling temperatures as
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by Kino @ Today at 14:17

baloney
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by desieboy @ Today at 12:51

Trouble with the NBN up this way is that there connecting optic fibres to the copper network to save money .Originally we were told that we would all be getting optic fibres right to our doorstep. Most peeps that have connected are still no better
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Today at 12:45

Some decent widespread falls around the south yesterday with a lingering trough .
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by Kino @ Today at 10:24

Duck, seems the earth has been pretty quiet for a long time re: mega quakes (Mexico aside); what're your thoughts re: the next big one & tsunamis? I've had a recurrent dream of the east coast of Aus copping a decent tsunamis.
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by bundybear @ Yesterday at 22:21

Well, we are free sort of. Can get out if we go the long way but I am happy where I am so am staying put. I can sit here for another month easily. I did leave home today to do a couple of supply runs for some people. Hubby is going to have to bru
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Twister1The 2 falls above 300mm the 378 and the 489 are both wrong the gauges stuffed up and double tapped at 0.2mm so the actual amount is half So the highest fall to 9am is the 294mm Apparently according to Blair Trewin th
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Imminent EC and GFS upgrades by Flowin @ Yesterday at 07:18

What do think now Ken, after some three months in action with the upgraded models? And I don't mean is any model better than another, but is the upgrade notably better than previous.
Who's Online
15 registered (Steve777, Locke, Rainbow Spirit, mammatus meestrus, Popeye, Pete R, Wave Rider, Summ3r, mysteriousbrad, Kino, BongWater, Sidney, 3 invisible), 271 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Evil Kitty, Jake, ka0tik_pengwin, Nullamanna WX, shaunandwendy, stormygirl
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23700 Topics
1465814 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image