Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ 3 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DonzahI think the MCG did YNWA a bit better Totally agree. We had a top of 18.8c, it didn't feel fresh, quite pleasant really.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by ozthunder @ 32 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Wild WassaPS, The bankster Lord Wentworth was also President of Goldman Sachs Australasia ... the revolving door to more obscene wealth is just waiting for him. Just like 80% of politicians these days from both sides. They go
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by Donzah @ 51 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: slotmachineThat yr.no forecast is for 1900m yeah? Marginal temps on Sunday? Nah Altitude: 1719 m. Yeah the temps are so so ish..I think the freezing level will be around 1700 until after noon Sunday .Though the uppers aren't
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by CirrusFibratus @ Today at 13:48

Just looked at the June-August rainfall outlook for Brisbane; 75% chance of 50-100mm throughout the period, a bit lower than I expected. 65-70% chance of above median temperature throughout the period as well.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by chasers addict @ Today at 13:29

Looks like Victoria and Tasmania on edge of very cold South Pole this winter.
South Australia
7-27mm of rain forcast for this weekend according to ADFD
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Today at 12:22

Weak high bringing in some cold nights to some inland areas of State . Noresman and Salmon Gums both had 1.8deg and Southern Cross 2.8 . Approaching front from the south west should bring some rain to the south west and adjacent areas for the nex
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by tsunami @ Today at 11:45

Still very quiet hopefully things just taking a rest
Tropical and Central Australia
How did the ross dam do any idea what percentage its at
Nothing to report except that little bit of rain last week. I missed it here, but it was lovely in Cairns. Mornings cooler again, after having warmed up for a bit. My weather station doesn't work any more so no idea what the outside temp is. House s
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by DaveM @ Today at 09:03

Sat pic looks interesting this morning. A huge standing cloud wave over the centre. Everything fanging by in general except for a large area of cloud stationery over about half of Tas.
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by Vinnie @ Today at 01:05

9 Day GFS Forecast has 18 deg max next friday for yeppoon. with 10 at night 21 in rocky with 8 at night can't wait
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by EddyG @ Yesterday at 14:52

Beautiful pics guys!!
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by Snowy Hibbo @ Yesterday at 14:18

Yep two cold fronts next week. I'll get the charts for you guys when I get back home. I am guessing 10-30cm from next week on the Victorian Alps. That 30/31 May coldfront is weaker on EC on 12z.
Victoria
Overnight low of 14.4°C, reached a mild top of 20.0°C here in Belgrave today. Been breezy for much of the day; it was mostly cloudy and unsettled (with the threat of rain and storms, but only virga at best/worst) up until around lunchtime, then mostl
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ 23/05/2017 21:28

Originally Posted By: SeiraWritten 15th of May, 2017, 9 pm ACST, Grammar Check 16th: The longer-wave Southern-Ocean middle-to-upper-trough system has now dynamically moved enough (by the Coriolis and Pressure-Gradient Forces) to allow cut-off surface
General Weather
BoM..... Tropical Pacific remains warmer than average The El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) remains neutral. With the tropical Pacific Ocean warmer than average, and around half the international climate models reaching El Niño levels later in the
Who's Online
8 registered (wetdreams, Knot, mysteriousbrad, DaveM, Donzah, EddyG, Wave Rider, bd bucketingdown), 279 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
poida84
Forum Stats
29275 Members
32 Forums
23612 Topics
1451822 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image