Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Wet Snow @ 17 minutes 11 seconds ago

^^^Hello Eddy G.: In response to your question: Hoover Dam holds back Lake Mead and as of today (Sunday, May 27th), the level of Lake Mead is 1,080.89FT/329.53M above Mean Sea Level (MSL), which is 148.11FT/45.15M below Full Pool level. Kind Wishes
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Prices by ozthunder @ 20 minutes 28 seconds ago

They are simply ridiculous everywhere ATM (late May 2018)
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Wintery cold front 29-30th may(showers/alpine snow/hail) by Petros @ 44 minutes 22 seconds ago

At least the cropping areas in Vic west look to get something from this:
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by retired weather man @ Today at 08:08

Wynnum Nth 24 hour rain 4.4mm.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 08:05

Nice pic LRH.
Tropical and Central Australia
15mm overnight for me
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Yesterday at 23:10

Hi folks. I came across this beautiful video of Mount Gambier by Ockert Le Roux Photography. I hope one day to visit Mount Gambier, as it has always been a place of interest for me, amongst many other places in Australia. I know this has nothing to
Victoria
Another burst of cold air and cut of ECL later this week, on ACCESS tonight - watch and wait.....lol..... At least we are getting into some regular winter patterns.
South Australia
Rain/showers on the way over the next few days. For those curious...enjoy !
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 11:35

Another strong front being thrown off from the low to the south expected to hit the south today.. Severe Weather Warning for DAMAGING WINDS For people in South West, South Coastal and parts of Great Southern districts. Issued at 5:09 am Sund
Agricultural
Jump to new posts Re: Chewing Straw - Over the back fence. by Seira @ 26/05/2018 20:24

Originally Posted By: SeiraHopefully some parts of SW WA will get sufficient rain within the next week or two for farming needs/planning. Ok, so falls to 50-150 mm in the SW WA region to 9 am, 24th-26th , thus far! A secondary Deep-SW upper-trough
General Weather
....that EGU paper's conclusion is based on an assertion that AGW is real/happening/will continue to happen??? - or did I read it wrong.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Possible future events by Jimi @ 26/05/2018 16:23

The BOM has almost lost interest in next week for Sydney. More of the same
Who's Online
4 registered (HillsStorm, davida, mammatus meestrus, Homer), 300 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
!SCHUMMY!, light my fire, Pokey, Twizler, weather_obsessed
Forum Stats
29566 Members
32 Forums
23903 Topics
1491331 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image