Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Mega @ 43 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LaniIs this map on drugs? http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7 And the BSCH has upgraded too. (for inland that is) Models are playing with a possible significant rain event next week. Only early days though.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by Brett Guy @ Today at 18:32

As a blue I have to say the better team lost last night. Overall the reffing was pretty good but we did get a couple of 50/50calls go our way. QLD had their chances though and failed to take them.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ Today at 17:23

Frost free for the second day in a row, clear sky delivered lovely sunny calm and mild period during the middle part of the day (15C felt like 22C in the sunshine)
General Weather
Long way out, but this is what GFS is currently predicting:
Victoria
Will do Petros. Have had 4 foggy days today sun came out 1400 hrs. Yesterday was 5.8c today very cold even with the sun 4c at present
Victoria
After the cold change later this week sweeps through, GFS is currently anticipating that the injection of cold air from it will re-trigger/invigorate the Easterly Dip currently developing over QLD/NSW resulting in a potential major ECL at it's bottom
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW / ACT - Possible future events by Steve777 @ Today at 16:26

GFS seems to be on board now for an event next week. Here is the situation tomorrow week, according to GFS. Great if it comes off: This follows a lesser similar event later this week (Bathurst 6-15mm Wednesday to Friday).
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by willitrainagain @ Today at 15:55

Minus 1.7 at home this morning, over near the golf club Official my barker station is in hill st (and it's on a hill), no where near as cold as here. Top of 8.6 today and dropping away rapidly now
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Wave Rider @ Today at 14:50

Yeah it can be a bit confusing, but it's quite common for regional cities and towns to have this sort of setup. Bathurst is the same; live data comes from the Ap but the max and min data shown is from the Ag station on WZ. I reckon this winter has
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by ifishcq @ Today at 14:48

Yep, by tonight they'll be back to 0% chance rain,
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Snowies @ Today at 11:10

Yeah, not a terribly inspiring winter so far and not much on the immediate horizon either. We could reach mid July before any substantial frontal systems arrive. At least the calm, clear weather is good for frosts if nothing else, roughly on targ
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Today at 11:08

Lots of cold air moving around the Goldfields region of the state with the high moving in to the Bight. Norseman had a chilly minimum of -1.9deg last night .
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by tsunami @ Today at 11:03

Thanks duck To the question above yo was a typo As for casscadia there is heaps of info on this subductionzone. Its one to hope doent rupture in the next few hundred years
Tropical and Central Australia
Ibhad 8.8mm in the gauge yesterday, forgot to check this morn.
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Thunderstruck @ Today at 08:37

Scrap that! OFB cleaned the entire area out!! original supercells on dryline painted by HRRR and a couple of other models sure won't be forming now. Will have to push NW to intercept upscale line coming down from SE CO. TS
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Steve777 @ Yesterday at 22:41

Enjoy the Summer Wet Snow. Looks like the heat has already ramped up, judging by your post for last week. We're into early Winter here (which we regard as having started on June 1). After a spell of wet weather, the sun's made a comeback in the last
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: World Cup - Russia 2018 by Brett Guy @ Yesterday at 20:58

Originally Posted By: RsavAnd what reason was that? I am guessing age, speed and stamina. I don't think anyone would disagree that a 38 year old will struggle but Cahill knows where to put himself to be on the end of a cross. It would seem a lot o
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: Guyra and Surrounds Snow chances 2018 by Boonah-boy @ Yesterday at 16:44

Nice pics!!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Christian Song Vids: by Wet Snow @ Yesterday at 15:48

Hello Wonderful Friends: Here's a few more of my fave Christian songvids, which I Hope Mightily Bless, Uplift & Encourage You: "Count That High" by Jordan Feliz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD7mAQr9AGU "Dream Small" by Josh Wilson: http://www.yo
Marine
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/rockhampton-in-world-first-fishing-tv-livestream/9902254
Weather Photography
I very rarely wear gloves, but on occasions I will wear a pair of winter golf gloves, thin enough to be able to turn the dial yet thick enough to keep the hands warm. As for keeping my camera in the car, I just won't do it for many a reason, only wh
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Was this stumping sporting? by Beltane @ Yesterday at 10:44

The ball was not dead - decision is OUT! https://www.lords.org/mcc/laws-of-cricket/laws/law-20-dead-ball/
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts cold weather photography... by Noel Blakley @ 23/06/2018 23:21

Hello, ive just taken up shooting photo in b/w on a 35mm slr film camera. it's very cold outside (24F, plus some nasty wind chill) and im wondering how this could affect the shooting. there doesnt seem to be any temperature compensation for film, is
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Cricket Lighters by Noel Blakley @ 23/06/2018 23:17

Hello, I normally buy my Cricket Lighters( love those things ) in a box of 50 lighters. Seems, from all my searching lately, that they no longer sell them in the US. Anybody from across the pond have access to a box of fifty plain old original Crick
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Australian Snow Season by Snowy Hibbo @ 23/06/2018 23:08

https://longrangesnowcenter.blogspot.com/2018/06/23rd-june-australian-long-range-snow.html My current thoughts around the long term snow outlook for Australia. The next weekend system also looks interesting for some decent snowfall with a bit of mo
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
8 registered (SnowInLithgow, Brett Guy, Trumper, ashestoashes, Steve777, Warmfront, 2 invisible), 353 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
flylady, rainsomemore
Forum Stats
29590 Members
32 Forums
23924 Topics
1493299 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image