Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by Vinnie @ 40 minutes 0 seconds ago

Is it just me or does the weather pattern feel like last year ? Big rain even after no rain for weeks(except 3-4 months earlier, think last year it was July) Still warm in May. May 27th was 33 deg last year I know this it was my mum's birthday. Thi
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2017 . by EddyG @ Today at 09:34

Some absolute outstanding images guys!!
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by EddyG @ Today at 09:21

Well the nights are certainly getting colder now, 6.2c was my minimum. Another postcard day coming up!! Thoughts on a thunderstorm tomorrow arvo anyone?
Victoria
See what the models throw out tonight?? 😀
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by snowbooby @ Today at 08:19

how's it looking this morning? I haven't been following it that closely and not at all on the mainland, but some of the second cold pulse figures over Hobart look to have fallen away.
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 U.S. Severe Weather season by Thunderstruck @ Today at 00:03

Well after a few days chasing deep south TX and few weaker storms over NM and CO today I'll throw out a target in prep for a bigger day tomorrow (tomorrow has SBCAPE around 8500J/Kg which is pretty much illegal). Shame the shear is not quite as speci
Originally Posted By: scott1228 ..you just need to use a bit better tactics..chainsaw off at ground level and paint a bit of roundup on the stump.. Mmmm....sore point. In my attempt to avoid chemicals, especially since the galahs used to feed on th
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2017 by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 20:36

All ready tonight on the Friday night football pregame talk about Origin all the NSW usual mouths are writing QLD off. They already have NSW taking the game at the Suncorp then finishing QLD off at home. Nothing like confidence , Gus the mouth says h
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 20:24

Hi all , Have seen a very mild week , and no end of it yet with Sat 17 c Got some nice rain on Tuesday and rained off the golf course at Tea Tree ( what's that about BB I thought it never rained at Brighton much I know as Dave reminds me every year
General Weather
I think a Modoki El Nio is the most likely outcome at this stage.
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 12:39

Weak front bringing light rain in the South West and some more of those nasty onshore winds good for kite surfing but not for fishing.
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Warwick Eye2Sky @ Yesterday at 08:46

Right on cue, our first below freezing morning should take place on the first day of winter. Maybe before? Cooler days and nights ahead!
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by aussiestormfreak @ 25/05/2017 23:11

Overnight low of 11.0C, reached a top of only 16.3C here in Belgrave today. Breezy and mostly cloudy, with a few sunny breaks during the day, plus a few mostly light showers this evening; the rain not enough to ruin my tennis lesson thankfully. C
Hey RC dont bag the council. We all know there descion to build a stadium before a dam will help townsville. As games wont last long due to ball being lost in between cracks in dirt on field. Which means less water drunk by patrons. Which means less
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by tsunami @ 25/05/2017 20:05

Wow Thanks duck Very good info
Victoria
Originally Posted By: doogasnowLooking increasingly like a couple of Nice winter storms to enter vic 👍 The first on Sunday and the second on Tuesday! Gfs has 536 thickness right up into Victoria With the first change on Sunday and hense Thi
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: General Notes on Psychology! by Reign Beau @ 25/05/2017 17:34

That is one very good reason to have such a fabulous name. Although it would be great to have you singing as well
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by ozthunder @ 25/05/2017 14:29

Originally Posted By: Wild WassaPS, The bankster Lord Wentworth was also President of Goldman Sachs Australasia ... the revolving door to more obscene wealth is just waiting for him. Just like 80% of politicians these days from both sides. They go
South Australia
7-27mm of rain forcast for this weekend according to ADFD
Victoria
Overnight low of 14.4C, reached a mild top of 20.0C here in Belgrave today. Been breezy for much of the day; it was mostly cloudy and unsettled (with the threat of rain and storms, but only virga at best/worst) up until around lunchtime, then mostl
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Streamflow Observation by Seira @ 23/05/2017 21:28

Originally Posted By: SeiraWritten 15th of May, 2017, 9 pm ACST, Grammar Check 16th: The longer-wave Southern-Ocean middle-to-upper-trough system has now dynamically moved enough (by the Coriolis and Pressure-Gradient Forces) to allow cut-off surface
Jump to new posts Re: W.A Kimberley and Pilbara Dry Season - 2017 by desieboy @ 23/05/2017 11:46

Rain confined to lower south west yesterday with passing front.
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ 23/05/2017 00:58

Hello Folks: Here's previous weeks' weather in Mena, Arkansas: DATE.......HIGH........LOW.........RAIN May..14..77F/25C....53F/11.6C..--- .......15..83F/28.3C..54F/12.2C..--- .......16..83F/28.3C..63F/17.2C..--- .......17..82F/27.7C..66F/18.8C..---
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: AFL Season 2017 by Mick10 @ 22/05/2017 11:01

yeah im a happy boy this monday! not just cause of win but it was the first time this year essendon played four qtrs! slowly but surely our line up is coming together and working as a team with a plan. certainly not saying we are going to be making a
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: Widespread rain event - May 19-21, 2017 by DaveM @ 22/05/2017 09:09

Airport here about 18mm as mentioned by Steve. Ag Station showing a nicer 26. Patchy would seem to be the word for many areas. It was awfully nice to finally get some precip again though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
3 registered (kathrynsview, Wild Wassa, 1 invisible), 256 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Andrew Miskelly, deanoau, ShaneEEEE, x-1=Darumbul
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23613 Topics
1451984 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image