Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology by Thunderstruck @ 19 minutes 7 seconds ago

I started on coinspot which made for trading in AUD but was sick of the fees and now do all my trading on Binance. I recommend that if you want to have freedom to trade and avoid hefty fees. However Binance doesn't allow FIAT deposits yet so I depo
NSW / ACT
It hasn't rained in Sydney in 25,days, not even a fake 0.2. Fifty millimetres spread out over a week or so would now be an 'event', although I would prefer to get it in one afternoon with thunder and lightning. It's definitely worth at least an ic
SE QLD / NE NSW
Brutal honesty from mega... love it.
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Wet Season - April 2018 by bundybear @ Yesterday at 22:43

Nice garden water today. 8ml from nowhere. Not complaining.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by Seira @ Yesterday at 22:36

Hi duckweather , An idea which might interest you is the Uplift Weathering Hypothesis. Having done some prior research, it points to a direct link to earthquake frequencies , among other effects.
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by DerekHV @ Yesterday at 20:44

Cooling down earlier in the night now, and not just in the middle and early morning. Autumn weather is finally here!
Aaah yes, so nice waking up in the mornings now. And lovely days. Why would we live anywhere else.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 18:30

Another smokey boring 20 c day here in Hobart . Absolutely no chance of any change in at least the next 10 days. Just more belts of Highs at least 7 days out , I'll take bets now that it will be back to 25 plus degree days by mid August Saw another
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 18:20

Well bom thinks dry winter as I hope is false.. High Pressure continue in May will be killer frost. We need more West South Polar winds as seem not ready bring cold wintry.
South Australia
Originally Posted By: StargateSadly anything SA is now on FB site now..Which I have stopped due to FB issues Perhaps it depends on what [about the weather] people want to discuss.
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Australian Snow Season by Steve777 @ Yesterday at 16:32

There are gaps in readings all over the place, I think more so than in the past. For example, half of the hot month of January 2018 seems to be missing for Bellambi. Even capital cities have the odd missing readings. This is indeed unfortunate, but
drier airmass expected with an ECL forming off NSW north coast next week Matthew, but doesnt look like it will bring a cold airmass with it, will see min temps drop a bit but nothing exciting. and no sign of anything else significant on the horizon e
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by ColdFront @ Yesterday at 07:56

Wayne Bennett complaining about something that didn't go his way. There's something different He couldn't be overly pissed because it didn't determine the outcome of the game. For overly pissed you only refer to his disgraceful display just two mi
Marine
Waste of funds. They should do fingerling release above the weir walls rather than waste money on a thousand fish in a catchment tributary feeding into a system as big as the Fitzroy. Especially when it is also stocked from other systems. When I was
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Snake Spotting by ColdFront @ 20/04/2018 15:37

It's a small world. As it turns out a mate's son performed CPR on that victim in Townsville to no avail.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Monday night giggle - joke thread... by J Pabo @ 20/04/2018 15:32

A farmer went to a local bar and ordered a glass of champagne. The woman sitting next to him said, ‘How about that? I just ordered champagne too!’ ‘What a coincidence’ the farmer said. ‘This is a special day for me I’m celebrating.‘ This is a spec
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Interview the person below you! by J Pabo @ 20/04/2018 14:44

A. Fishing for barramundi on the Roper River at Jilkminggan with few friends, and about a half a dozen crocs around us waiting to catch our catch. We were only using hand reels, so it was going to be a quick haul in if we got a bite. We may have ende
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Stace84 @ 20/04/2018 14:08

Hi all, need some info, just been advised I'm racing the RC in 2 day's time with almost zero time to prepare the car. Anyone able to advise me on what to expect weather wise over tomorrow/Sunday around Toowoomba-ish way? I'm a little rusty as I haven
NSW / ACT
Thanks, Blair. Such things are hard to find out. To kizz. My fitting is not simply "by eye". I try a harmonic curve with particular constants, and overlay it on the graph of data. I also make a difference graph. Then I try other constants, and furth
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by J Pabo @ 20/04/2018 10:54

red
The Lounge
I'm a working class man! Your cultural tastes are most similar to a working class man, aged 40-59 with a vocational education. With some bizarre results when you compare the 3 areas to the "All". All Class Working class 10 Upper classes 5 Lower
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: WIND DIRECTION by Seira @ 19/04/2018 20:52

Originally Posted By: scott12But then it gets even more complicated on the coast... you can get onshore or offshore winds at different times of the day...but which one is a landbreeze..? From/off the land, out to sea.
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: SA - Rain/Showers April 13 ~ 16 2018 by Seira @ 19/04/2018 20:07

38.6 mm in the 4 days to 12 midnight, 17th-18th.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ 19/04/2018 18:49

Fine (but smoke hazey) calm 25C day here. Very dry in N Gippsland.
World
Jump to new posts Re: South Pacific Cyclone Season 2017/2018 by Hailin @ 19/04/2018 16:32

ABPW10 PGTW 180600 MSGID/GENADMIN/JOINT TYPHOON WRNCEN PEARL HARBOR HI// SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND /SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/180600Z-190600ZAPR2018// RMKS/ 1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA): A.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 298 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Pickles
Forum Stats
29543 Members
32 Forums
23882 Topics
1489304 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image