Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by BrightonBreeze @ Yesterday at 23:05

Some good information there! I'm not a huge fan of this frosty cold weather, however will be very keen to see what Saturday morning brings that's for sure! Minimum of -3.4C this morning and exactly -3.4C yesterday morning.. funny really to have
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2017 by Seabreeze @ Yesterday at 22:23

There was morning rain here, with 2.2mm in the 24hrs to 9am and 2.0mm since 9am. It has otherwise been a mostly cloudy day. Tomorrow should be an overcast, damp day.
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 22:04

High moving eastwards across the Bight going to bring lots of cold Easterly tonight.
South Australia
Going by the Port Pirie and Snowtown rainfall obs, I'd expect some solid falls in the southern flinders and upper mid north come 9am at places like Wirrabara Forest, Melrose, Bundaleer etc. I'm confident of 20-30mm falls somewhere up there in the ran
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Donzah @ Yesterday at 21:25

Originally Posted By: DaveMBom forecast for here Saturday morning now -7 and I will be away that day!! brisk.. Love neg 7. My fave temperature
General Weather
Not ruling any weather/climate features/dynamics out...just considering the possibilities, none of which guarantee anything either which way...it's my views without any references, which like anyone else voicing their views on here, makes it my opini
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Possible showery cold weather from 23/6 - 30/6 by liberator @ Yesterday at 20:13

Not much better to the east of you CA. We've "Officially' had 2.2 mm. But that's made up of 11 days of 0.2mm each day. No idea how that happens? Dew running down the inside of the rain gauge? There has been no "real" rain until last Sunday. Unofficia
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: which one more important in temperature by Stevo_vo @ Yesterday at 19:58

Originally Posted By: retired weather manThe official temperature used for everyday use and research is the actual temperature not the ' feels like ' one. thank you we had -6C 3 years ago in warwick QLD but deniliquin never had -6C before there area
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Word Association Game by rainiac @ Yesterday at 19:41

yum
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Yesterday at 12:16

Hi folks. Just on the tremor I saw come up on the seismo's [last post]. It does not surprise me that SW-offshore of Mount Gambier has been pegged as the location for that tremor - M3+ at 10kms deep. The Mount gambier seismo was the first to register
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2017 by bundybear @ Yesterday at 11:41

Some decent rain would be very nice. Last week we had a very light shower or 2. Not enough to wet the ground. Typically the road near the shop was drenched with puddles. I am very grateful for the heavy dews we are having as it is keeping the g
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Wave RiderThis event is still very much on but it looks very dry. Maybe the hills around Bombala will get something but I don't think it will even reach Cooma. Colder upper temps are what we need for snow or any precip actually.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by samboz @ Yesterday at 09:37

Re S.A.M. - A small quote - "Even the Southern Annular Mode (SAM) which indexes the day to day extent of westerly winds circumnavigating Antarctica has been close to normal, although on average slightly positive, which is a negative for rain. This l
Weatherzone Q and A
Jump to new posts Re: Weatherzone App Beta by Dipole @ Yesterday at 09:27

I could not proceed with the iphone download unless I revealed my location. So,no more WZ app.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: AFL Season 2017 by Mick10 @ Yesterday at 00:14

Originally Posted By: JimmyGrayYou still with us Mick haha, yes still here, just got out of hospital after a heart attack from Saturday nights game.......... nah just joking, been overseas on holiday. I listened to the last 10min of the game o
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by ozone doug @ 27/06/2017 13:02

Had a line fault last week reported it on Sunday morning to Telstra had crossed lines on phone the internet was fine maybe a little slower ,Got asked to answer some questions ,I said OK few basic questions on service said it was OK .Had phone tech af
Tropical and Central Australia
6.5mm overnight.
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Weather Images 2017 by Wave Rider @ 27/06/2017 10:49

Thanks Ronfishes and great pics STL and Eddy!!
NSW / ACT
Originally Posted By: Steve777Nice pictures ASF. You're getting better weather where you are. Thanks Steve! The weather when I was in Corryong a fortnight ago was nice and sunny on Saturday June 10th, but the rest of the Queen's Birthday long weeken
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Politics by Mega @ 26/06/2017 18:39

"You gotta be fair dinkum with the Australian People" - Tony Abbott LOL that is hilarious coming from him.
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ 26/06/2017 18:00

^^^Rainfall on 23rd was from passage of a Canadian cold front.
Victoria
My report for Monday June 12th 2017 (Queen's Birthday). I'm FINALLY able to get back on track with my daily weather reports! My family and I left Corryong, Northeast Victoria around 2:30pm, and arrived back home in Melbourne around 9:45pm. The who
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 U.S. Severe Weather season by ozone doug @ 25/06/2017 18:03

Nice work Ruckle . love it .
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Jurassic World Movie by Mathew @ 25/06/2017 12:03

Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Australian Snow Season by Kangaroo @ 24/06/2017 12:47

Originally Posted By: WarrenTheSnowManACCESS-R is still showing a strong high in the Bite from 19:00 23/6/2017 ~ 16:00 26/6/2017 and more than likely further. HOWEVER, something strong is brewing for coming week. More than likely just lots of rain
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
1 registered (Stevo_vo), 285 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Luke-wx, siebrand, Weather Freak1
Forum Stats
29298 Members
32 Forums
23627 Topics
1454366 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image