Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Homer @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ashestoashesGreat pic homer, btw where was this taken on the Parramatta River. In Parramatta Park on the Govt House side of the river - near the new stadium build.
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Weather Images 2018 by ashestoashes @ 9 minutes 1 second ago

My suburb, just on a roundabout.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Cold air mass, Snow arriving approx 24thMay'18 - E.C.L. by doogasnow @ 11 minutes 3 seconds ago

Gfs still not sold on the system, but that's two Runs in a row now from accessg showing a Real wintery set up!!
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by Petros @ Today at 18:15

Cold and windy SW'ly day here with the odd brief drizzle patch. Manaaged 19c at some stage. Maybe a shower or two in this region overnight?
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: hickory Man I hate this sort of cool weather with drizzly, sh!tty rain. Either rain or don't. I've seen it go right through to nearly Show Day in july before we get the day after day clear skies. Same out here, just without t
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by Warwick Eye2Sky @ Today at 12:39

Looks like in another day or two we will be below average for the month with our overnight lows. Another morning near freezing. Days have been beautiful.
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by yep @ Today at 11:39

The ACCESSG chart for Friday looks very wintry with low level snow.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by duckweather @ Today at 10:34

Hi BIG T and all. Yes, it is mesmerizing BIG T. To think this started out as a crack in the road/ground - showed inflation and separation up to 6 feet [approx] - with people looking down into to hole - and then it took off. Amazing. Rusty the Roost
South Australia
26mm in my gauge.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Rain/Snow for Vic, commence Wed 9/5, ECL ? by samboz @ Yesterday at 20:59

OMG, saw us in Maffra y'day morning
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by ColdFront @ Yesterday at 16:38

You won the lottery.
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 U.S Severe Weather Season by Thunderstruck @ Yesterday at 11:27

Whole multitude of cells formed south of the target area and then just west of, blessed for choice, but generally too many have got up along the dryline too quickly, many exhibited suspicious characteristics for brief periods but got choked out by al
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ Yesterday at 10:02

Hello Folks: Here's temperature information for Mena, Arkansas from 1940-1949: 1940-1949: Days, Minimums (Min.) & Maximums (Max.) of 32F/0C or below (BZ=Days, Min. Below 0F/-18.3C or lower): 1940: Min.: 67 (BZ=1), Max.: 10 1941: Min.: 58, Max.: 1 19
General Weather
http://volcano.oregonstate.edu/how-do-volcanoes-affect-atmosphere-and-climate "An even more controversial connection involves whether or not volcanic activity on the East Pacific Rise (a mid-ocean spreading center) can cause warmer water at the surf
3mm from the showers and drizzle last night.
General Weather
Without traditional and social media use -- by presenters/users -- many people would probably not be aware of what is happening with the weather and climate, if it is not their primary focus. So I'd say that is at least one positive thing about the u
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by Hailin @ 17/05/2018 20:33

Bit of rain here in Moranbah this arvie. I'm guessing about 10mm. We've had 4mm in the last 2 months so it's very welcome😊
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My Favorite Christian Song Vids: by Fowell @ 17/05/2018 18:11

Wow!! Great collection of songs I have got here, thank you so much, everyone.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Whales near Victor Harbor by liz @ 17/05/2018 15:14

Hello Whale spotters. Keep an eye on the Whale sightings log S A Whale Centre as several sightings have been recorded recently. (Humpback and Southern Right Whales)
Jump to new posts Re: W.A Kimberley and Pilbara Dry Season - 2018 by desieboy @ 17/05/2018 11:06

Wind blowing a gale in some areas with the massive high in the bight . E to ESE winds around the Kimberley have been between 60 - 80km/hr . Roebuck Bay pretty rough this morning and lots of dusts being scuffed up with the wind around town. Appare
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ 17/05/2018 10:53

Same two places have gone done to icy conditions this morning with those easterlies blowing in all that cold air. Bridgetown around 7am was 1.3deg and Collie around the same time managed got down to 1deg.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Observations of climate variation by Surly Bond @ 16/05/2018 11:57

I have re-done this analysis that I posted here on 16 November 2017. By using 12-monthly rainfall totals, rather than annual rainfall totals, I have achieved twice the resolution and six times the stability of moment estimates. https://climateby
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Australian Snow Season by Eigerwand @ 16/05/2018 08:22

Read your analysis. I appreciate the work thatís gone into but I must say it seemed like a very lengthy way to arrive at the conclusion that the season will be, average. For the most part I think the drivers were understated in terms of their influen
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church by Arnoldnut @ 16/05/2018 06:01

>"BREAKING: Prosecutors Seek Complete Ban On Media Reporting Of Cardinal George Pell Trial https://newmatilda.com/2018/05/14/prosec...rge-pell-trial/ The Royal Commission was about the 'Handling Of' the different organisations abusers......not the a
New Zealand
Jump to new posts Re: New Zealand Weather by Mega @ 15/05/2018 20:42

Looks very miserable in your neck of the woods for the next 10 days at least - cold, showery and very windy.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
9 registered (ashestoashes, EddyG, StormCapture, Antarctic Whaler, Homer, Kino, Lee@Hazo, 2 invisible), 334 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Firefighter 22, Oz_*#, Paul Jones
Forum Stats
29559 Members
32 Forums
23901 Topics
1491018 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image