Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Steve777 @ 1 minute 11 seconds ago

Another 'bracing' morning at Chain Valley Bay this morning, with a heavier frost than yesterday and ice on the windscreen. This is the second coldest I've seen on the car thermometer, the coldest was -2° at Shooters Hill a few years ago when it was s
General Weather
Jump to new posts Not the climate change thread by Mike Hauber @ 9 minutes 48 seconds ago

A lot of stuff keeps getting said in the drivers thread which is clearly not climate driver related (if by climate drivers we mean stuff like ENSO IOD etc). Evidently it is not climate change related either as it is permitted. To keep the climate d
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by retired weather man @ 40 minutes 4 seconds ago

WYNNUM NORTH ( 1KM FROM MORETON BAY, BRISBANE, QLD ) - DAILY WEATHER DATE...... 16 JUL 2018 TIME...... 0750 CURRENT TEMPERATURE.......10.1C CURRENT HUMIDITY..........82% CURRENT DEW POINT......... 7C CURRENT WIND DIR/SPEED....WSW 3kph CURRENT MS
General Weather
Originally Posted By: Mike HauberFor 2014, the warmest forecast was for 1.2 by NCEP (mid April) and forecasts from other months were cooler. The nino 3.4 reached 0.9. The only ones trying to rewrite history are those claiming the models predicted a
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Tennis 2018 by DerekHV @ Yesterday at 20:05

Wimbledon final tonight in the Mens, hoping Novak Djokovic wins, but will be happy for South African Kevin Anderson if he gets it as well. Going to be a long night watching tennis and soccer. Serena Williams just came up short in the Womens.
The Lounge
Defamation action Wagners vs Jones etc. An open letter to Mr. Blackburn SC I refer to the statement made by Mr. Blackburn SC ridiculing Alan Jones’ words when I feel he did not take into consideration that these are a repeat of the actual words spok
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by Vinnie @ Yesterday at 18:11

FB Memories reminds me this date 3 years ago it was 16 deg in Yeppoon as the max temp and raining !
Alpine & Snow
Jump to new posts Re: Guyra and Surrounds Snow chances 2018 by PeterB @ Yesterday at 17:31

Originally Posted By: Boonah-boyOriginally Posted By: PeterBOriginally Posted By: Boonah-boyWe got a 15 min light fall of sleet followed by 5 min of snow. Nothing settling. Can you tell me what time that was? Hi Peter. The sleet occurred in Guyra
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Giant High Pressure Systems by Eigerwand @ Yesterday at 12:34

Thought I’d noticed some colder than usual and consistently cold minimums over the centre of the continent, a check of the obs confirmed this, Alice Springs is currently a whopping 4.4C below the long term avg for July minima!!! This comes off the b
Southern Western Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Perth and WA day to day weather by desieboy @ Yesterday at 12:07

Front bringing some more good falls ...and lots more rain forecast over the next week. Farmers will be rejoicing ...hopefully.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by chasers addict @ Yesterday at 11:00

Very unreal -0.8 at 8pm last night was very quick drop early impact most Australia inland.
only second season for my mango, looks like my early lychee may flower too. bit early to tell for the other variety. I agree this cold weather may have helped.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by ColdFront @ 14/07/2018 08:05

I caught a spanker of a flathead yesterday on soft plastics.
General Weather
After searching through this thread again...I see zero impact on the Coriolis Force, the 2nd Law of thermodynamics, or Newton's 2nd Law of motion ...so go figure!
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by Winter_lover @ 13/07/2018 16:41

Very cold there Snowies! I was curious so had a bit of a look back. Hobart has only had 2 below 0 temps (Ellerslie Rd) In the last 18 years. -0.4 in June 2007 & -0.4 again in August 2013. In July 2001 it also recorded a minimum of 0 exactly.
World
Jump to new posts Re: Indian Monsoon by WANDJINA G'vale @ 13/07/2018 14:54

Will check out the links
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by WANDJINA G'vale @ 13/07/2018 14:53

A cooler than normal season so far, and it seems wetter than average also?
Jump to new posts Re: Central Coast & Whitsundays Dry Season - 2018 by WANDJINA G'vale @ 13/07/2018 14:52

Nothing happening down that way?
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Winter 2018 by Wild Wassa @ 13/07/2018 10:44

Homer, thank you. The cloud shadow in my above post, is on the Cookbundoon Range and not on the Cockbundoon Range. Sorry Forumites about the cock-up. Two more tree shots. A wind swept White Sallee above Woolshed Creek, at Strathaird on a high pla
Weatherzone Q and A
Jump to new posts Re: WeatherZone Pro Login down? by Petros @ 12/07/2018 19:11

I've come to notice (just this week?) that charts for EC/AccG/CMC are now updating at similar times to that of AccR and GFS Well done WZ.
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NH Hurricane / Typhoon Season by Mega @ 10/07/2018 23:20

Looks like just missing Taiwan after all so good news there. JTWC spot on.
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by chasers addict @ 10/07/2018 16:58

Very lucky overcast burn off to sunny blue day as clouds trapped just on edge in my west of 15c
Weatherzone Q and A
Hi everyone, first post here Just curious about the thunderstorm outlook "tool". How accurate do you find it? Looks like it will be very handy for me. Cheers
Who's Online
10 registered (Steve777, Lee@Hazo, Aussea, Pete R, Foehn Correspondent, Mcbobbings, mysteriousbrad, Jimi, Mike Hauber, 1 invisible), 355 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
anvildome, Davenn
Forum Stats
29604 Members
32 Forums
23930 Topics
1494248 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image