Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical and Central Australia
Originally Posted By: scott12Mate you are just jealous of my long blonde locks.... Go and look at a photo of yourself 25 years ago, Dean, and then take a look in the mirror....I'll even buy you a beer to cry in.. Marchies were starting to ge
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Climate Driver Discussion 2018 (Enso, IOD, PDO ,SAM etc) by Funkyseefunkydo @ Yesterday at 21:45

Originally Posted By: FunkyseefunkydoOriginally Posted By: KinoWell, it is here. Currently coldest average mins on record for Sept and over 1c below average for max temps. ❄️❄️❄️ “Here” just a few 100 ks up
Tasmania
Jump to new posts Re: What's happening in Tassie? by MOUNTAIN h2o @ Yesterday at 20:47

Hi all , been reluctant to say anything about the warm start. Just causes to much trouble Anyways 5 days over 20c so far and only 3 weeks since Winter ended. And another few days close to that mark , not a great start that's for sure. One thing can
SE QLD / NE NSW
Jump to new posts Re: SEQLD / NENSW Day to Day Weather - 2018 by TWEEDSTORM @ Yesterday at 19:25

I can't wait to see those thunderstorm scripts again of yours Ken not that I'm expecting too much in the short term.Maybe with all the cold air around we might see fewer but more intense storm cells when we eventually get a bit more moisture.Here's h
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Vic - discussion on possible events to come by logansi @ Yesterday at 18:22

Total grain of salt stuff but tonights ACCESS run has something big brewing Total falls if this comes true around Eastern Melbourne and West/Central Gippsland would be up to 130mm GFS and EC don't really agree
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW/ACT day to day weather by Funkyseefunkydo @ Yesterday at 16:15

How good is The airgram on windy!
Weather Photography
Jump to new posts Re: Spring 2018 by Wild Wassa @ Yesterday at 16:13

In the catchment of the Murrumbidgee River, the Wattle is blooming nicely ... mid morning the App Temp was 8.0°C and the wind was slight. Excellent conditions for a low temperature burn.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Davis weather station updates by CoastalStorm22 @ Yesterday at 12:50

Originally Posted By: RuckleI recently set up meteobridge router with davis vantage pro2. Already had weatherlink on PC. Managed to last a week and now on Wunderground its like I don't exist..its not wunderground as other PWS are on in the area. For
South Australia
Jump to new posts Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting by Thunderstruck @ 20/09/2018 21:50

1.6mm to 9am. TS
Marine
Jump to new posts Re: sharks by ColdFront @ 20/09/2018 15:38

...and now a girl has been attacked in the same area.....bizarre.
General Science
Jump to new posts Re: Earthquakes by Kino @ 20/09/2018 11:21

ha ha ha thanks Duck thought you'd appreciate it
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: Melbourne & Victoria day to day weather by samboz @ 19/09/2018 22:47

5mm in Sale P, OK on the day.
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Longest time without rain by Rigger @ 19/09/2018 12:58

Originally Posted By: Surly BondHi Rigger It is interesting that you are in a second year of very long rainless spells. Although rainless spells owe much to chance, it suggests that Alice, like parts of NSW, may be in a dry period that is already lon
NSW / ACT
Jump to new posts Re: NSW rainfall shortage from May 2018 by Surly Bond @ 19/09/2018 11:51

"This lack of moisture in recent months has caused some places in western NSW to experience one of their driest years to date on record. Broken Hill's running annual total of 24.6mm as of 9am on Wednesday was its lowest to this point in the year sinc
Jump to new posts Re: Central Queensland Dry Season - 2018 by Vinnie @ 19/09/2018 07:28

21 deg this morning forecast said min of 16 lol.
Maybe this coming storm/wet season will be average to above average after all: https://data.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/MonthlyClimateStatements/sep2018_monthly_climate_statement.pdf
General Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Stratospheric sudden warmings (SSWs) by Seira @ 18/09/2018 21:47

Originally Posted By: SeiraOriginally Posted By: snowboobyI dont have any favoured reference. Wikipedia probably gives basic outline. Just a search on zonal wave 2 or similar throws up links that may be of interest. Thank you ... and thank you f
Victoria
....and if that cold dry air interacts with warm moist air?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: AFL Finals 2018 by Long Road Home @ 18/09/2018 15:32

My prediction was a Pies v Tigers GF but doesn't look like that'll be happening now. Pies v Dees i reckon
World
Jump to new posts Re: Mena, Arkansas Weather by Wet Snow @ 18/09/2018 12:57

Hello Friends; Here's previous weeks' weather in Mena, Arkansas: DATE.......HIGH.......LOW........RAIN Sep...9..72F/22.2C..66F/18.8C..--- .......10..75F/23.8C..64F/17.7C..--- .......11..78F/25.5C..59F/15C....--- .......12..78F/25.5C..60F/15.5C..---
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NRL Season 2018 by ColdFront @ 16/09/2018 23:31

Any of the remaining 4 can win the grand final.
World
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NH Hurricane / Typhoon Season by JohnC @ 15/09/2018 16:33

Ouch. What is the longer term outlook for the Hong Kong region? I am supposed to be flying there in 2 weeks. This one will be gone, but is there any other potential activity on the cards?
Victoria
Jump to new posts Re: 2018/19 Fire Season Update and Discussion by logansi @ 15/09/2018 13:30

This Watch & Act message is being issued for Bendoc, Bonang, Cabanandra, Dellicknora, Tubbut. There is a bushfire at Tubbut that is not yet under control. Firefighters have been unable to stop the fire preading. Enact your fire plan. The current wea
Who's Online
1 registered (Wet Snow), 38 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Andrew_C, Bindon, Leasy, Nikko, rainthisway, sutek, Tropicana
Forum Stats
29654 Members
32 Forums
23961 Topics
1497751 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image