Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Weatherzone Q and A
Jump to new posts Re: Where has Churchill, Canada gone? by ozthunder @ 14/12/2017 12:38

Originally Posted By: Blair TrewinYou can still get information for Churchill, or plenty of even colder places in Canada (Rabbit Kettle is a personal favourite), through http://weather.ec.gc.ca. Thanks for link
SE QLD / NE NSW
Originally Posted By: Doug We breed Standard Poodles and they are crate trained. The crates are metal framed with bedding inside. The dogs are crated for meals and are happy in them. I suggest all dog owners teach them that the crate is their "Happy
Tropical and Central Australia
Jump to new posts Re: Top End NT Wet Season - December 2017 by Jacci @ 13/12/2017 18:41

Great pics Jason!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Interview the person below you! by Leelee @ 13/12/2017 15:47

A. Difficult to answer, depends on the motive for being an arsonist. Mentally challenged or disabled people = difficult, I don't believe in a one size fits all solution in that scenario. In the event that there wasn't a disability involved, all of t
Weatherzone Q and A
Jump to new posts Re: EC not updating by Twister1 @ 12/12/2017 23:22

LOVING the FULL DOMAIN EC out to 10 days GREAT JOB
Weatherzone Q and A
Jump to new posts Re: Home Weather Station by Jaxon Jesse @ 12/12/2017 21:48

I am always fascinated by weather. Recently I set up my personal Acurite 01036 Pro weather station, which is technologically more sophisticated. After a lot of searching on the internet, I got a great help for buy this device. If you want you can s
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NBN Woes, losses and wins by Helen @ 12/12/2017 12:41

Originally Posted By: bundybear When people have to go to the length of creating their own utilities because the govt and the city dwellers don't give a hoot about them and don't realise without them they would be so far up poop creek even if they ha
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Who's Online
3 registered (seaworthy, 2 invisible), 275 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Ganesh, Lizardman
Forum Stats
29444 Members
32 Forums
23761 Topics
1472335 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image