Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#1009635 - 03/09/2011 07:16 Re: ELF and VLF-can HAARP and other projects affect our weather? [Re: Cliffhanger]
zathras Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Wallan, Vic
Originally Posted By: Cliffhanger
A few years ago, Australian radars were upgraded, as part of the project. How BOM can deny that they are invloved with HAARP is beyond me.
"The radar upgrade is part of a Federal Government commitment of $62.2 million over 5 years to replace and upgrade weather radars across Australia. "It is the first of two radars in the Northern Territory to be funded for upgrade under this initiative, with a new radar scheduled for Darwin in 2007...The new Tennant Creek radar demonstrates the federal Government's commitment to providing quality meteorological services to rural and regional Australia". A total of 15 obsolete radars will be upgraded under the Radar Network and Doppler Services Upgrade Project and a further six advanced Doppler radars are being installed at Adelaide, Melbourne, Yarrawonga, Sydney, Tamworth and Brisbane.

8< 8< massive 8< of crap

Is anyone from the BOM going to slap me, or can I expect men in suits to knock on my door anytime soon?

You are so seriously misguided in your *thoughts* that I just had to clean my screen of the corn flakes I just spat out in laughter.
New radars equal HAARP - Bhwahhahaahhhaaaaa

You really have no idea, making claims like this is simply random nonsense.

The FACTS are:
They are weather radars.
I design the signal processors that go on them.
I know how our radars work.
We purely operate with the signals we nominally receive from our own transmissions.
Yes our radars can receive interference as *any* radio receiver will.
I could honestly swear to you in a court of law that I have no involevment with any of this HAARP nonsense.

From my point of view, that makes your statements pure utter fantasy with absolutely zero facts to back up the assertion that our radars are part of HAARP.

Time to get a new dish cloth.

Edited by zathras (03/09/2011 07:17)

#1009672 - 03/09/2011 11:34 Re: ELF and VLF-can HAARP and other projects affect our weather? [Re: zathras]
Happy Birthday GDL Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Bowen Mountain NSW
Me thinks a touch of obsessive compulsive disorder,find something positive to study and start to enjoy your lives. GREG

#1009739 - 03/09/2011 16:55 Re: ELF and VLF-can HAARP and other projects affect our weather? [Re: GDL]
KevD Offline
Occasional Visitor

Loc: Bellingen NSW 2454
As with the other radar thread this one also appears to need some time out...potentially permanently. Topic closed with thanks to all who contributed.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Who's Online
10 registered (Adaminaby Angler, Funkyseefunkydo, deanh, Jimi, kizz, J Pabo, Petros, 3 invisible), 344 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
AndrewM, bull, Cisapride, GDL, slavegirl23
Forum Stats
29775 Members
32 Forums
24063 Topics
1512204 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image