Rainfall in South West Rocks during June 2012:
- Above average rainfall was recorded during June, with 310.0mm falling. This is 170.9mm above the June average (Jun Avg. 139.1mm), or 222.86% of the June average. It is the wettest month here since June last year, when 631.2mm fell.
- There were 13 rain days during June. (Jun Avg. 10.4 raindays)
- The highest daily fall during the month was 110.2mm, which fell on the 11th. It is the wettest daily fall since June 14th last year, when 132.0mm fell.
- Two thunderstorms passed over South West Rocks during June: 1 x 10th and 1 x 11th.
- Jan to Jun rainfall total is 1104.6mm, which is 162.5mm above average (Jan-Jun Avg. 942.1mm).Brief summary of June 2012 temperatures (LTA = Long-term Average):
June 2012 Avg. Max: 19.2ºC (LTA: 19.2ºC)
June 2012 Avg. Min: 12.0ºC (LTA: 12.1ºC)
Highest max this month: 22.0ºC (Jun 4th)
Lowest max this month: 15.6ºC (Jun 11th)
Highest min this month: 14.5ºC (Jun 16th & 22nd)
Lowest min this month: 9.0ºC (Jun 24th)