Page 125 of 126 < 1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 >
Topic Options
#1414141 - 22/03/2017 10:30 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
teckert Offline
Weatherzone Moderator

Loc: NE suburbs, Adelaide, South Au...
Another tremor here near Mt Barker yesterday. Adelaide area seems to be quite active.

edit: Just recently a 6.4 off Bali....

Edited by teckert (22/03/2017 10:37)

#1414160 - 22/03/2017 11:45 Re: Earthquakes [Re: teckert]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Wantirna, Vic
Hi teckert.

Yes, the southern part of our continent is active atm.. Mount Gambier was an interesting tremor and Mount Barker. I reckon there may be more movements to come. Will see what happens.

Now you think I am a silly old Duck saying this, but this morning about 6am [not too sure of time though], I was laying in bed, when I thought I felt 3 very, very small drops in the 'floor' level. Yes, that sounds a bit 'out there', but I definitely felt it. I was awake, but very still at the time. Hope it wasn't my house shifting, or I was levitating or we have ghosts lol grin

Cheers for now, daffy Duck wink

#1415321 - 25/03/2017 14:21 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
tsunami Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Wynnum SE Brisbane
So far all is good hooperbeets was forcasting possible active time fww so far

#1416340 - 26/03/2017 22:14 Re: Earthquakes [Re: tsunami]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi tsunami and all.

I haven't seen hooperbeets forecasts for a while now. But 'we' [worldwide] have been fortunate not to have seen an M8 or M8+ in recent times. I think the energy causing the current and recent quakes has been coming in surges and dissipating throughout various regions, without [so far] getting snagged in a location - setting off any very large quakes - or the impetus for the quakes has not been strong enough so far to set off an M8+.

There have been some focal points on the planet, generally speaking, where there have been multiple tremors getting set off. One example is the west Pacific, between Kamchatka [which by the way, has a major volcanic eruption currently - first time since 250 years ago] and the Pacific Islands. This energy has been filtering into NZ.

Another example is the west coast of America. It is either building to an M5 or is experiencing a solid run of tremors. The Canadian west coast may come up with an M3[+?] or two.
The eastern side of the U.S. has snuck in a few tremors too. The waterway between the U.S. and Canada [St Lawrence waterway] may come up with a tremor or two.
Oklahoma joined in on the energy build up, and Hawaii went on to have a decent shake too recently - M4+ [I am also hedging my bets this is volcanic related].

Australia has been on a good 'roll' with tremors. I suspected there would be another round for us and Tassie [NW] came up with a tremor. Interestingly, this tremor happened just after I felt the ground slightly drop here [I mentioned this crazy thought in a last post]. Central Oz and WA have also come up with tremors. Given the run on tremors for the southern part of Oz so far, it wouldn't surprise me if Vic and/or Bass Strait came up with a tremor...?

Given that there is a nasty cyclone in QLD currently, the pressure there may set off one of the 'weak spots' [tremor prone locations near or off the coast of QLD with a tremor. I hope everyone stays safe regarding the cyclone.

Quakes have been popping up in China, the Middle East, Mediterranean, Iceland [which I will hedge my bets as more volcanic activity/related {haven't checked this yet}], Central America/and island nations to it's right.

There may be an M6+ in the mix of global irritation soon. China is stuck in my mind at the moment [may mean nothing]. Taiwan, Philippines, Korea or the Izu Trench also come to mind....but I could be wrong folks.

For now, Duck.

Edited by duckweather (26/03/2017 22:14)

#1418665 - 28/03/2017 19:53 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

There was a quake to the west of Japan [M5.6] today, which is east of Korea [where I thought the quake may come up]. I had a feeling that somewhere in the sea there or nearer to the coast of Korea was brewing for a quake.

China came up with two quakes and the Philippines came up with a quake too. I said they may in my last post also. The Izu Trench has been niggling since my last post as well. So far, my feeling that Taiwan may come up with a quake too has materialized at this point.

Vic and Bass Strait haven't had a tremor yet, as I suspected it may in the time-frame of this week so far.

I am waiting to see of that terrible cyclone in Queensland may have an effect in moving a fault line near the coast in some way. I'd say there is a 50/50 chance.

Alaska and along the Aleutian Islands has been rocking along - especially the top part of the Gulf and into the Alaskan lands. I get a bit of a feeling that Alaksa in the latter region may see an M6 in 2017.

The west coast came up with an M4+, which so doesn't surprise me. Canada west coast came up with a quake which I anticipated it would and if the western region of the U.S. and Alaska's quakes continue, Canada west coast or just inland may come up with another M4[+?].

Hawaii is behaving as I always anticipate. I may not be correct in my observations, but I do feel that when the U.S. [west coast] gets a wriggle on with quakes and tremors, Hawaii follows on with tremors and the odd M4'ish.

I get a feeling that from the British Isles down to Portugal/Spain [and maybe even west of Cameroon or The Republic of the Congo [western side of Africa] may come up with a small tremor [Britain] or a medium size tremor south of Britain-down to the Congo somewhere.....?

Anyway, for now, Duck.

Edited by duckweather (28/03/2017 19:54)
Edit Reason: spelling again ;)

#1420157 - 31/03/2017 10:29 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

A bit of a catch up on recent events.

The quakes I was anticipating in the Atlantic Ocean - west of Africa and Portugal occurred. The main culprit for a majority of those quakes seemed to be the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. The east of Africa lower SE] also came up with a quake.

As far as I know, Britain hasn't come up with a tremor yet since the 20th of March 2017. See their records here.

So far QLD, Vic and Bass Strait haven't come up with a tremor like I felt may have been on the cards. NSW may though.

I found an interesting current report on the NZ quake [Magnitude 7.8 Kaikoura Earthquake] and it's after effects. Update on slow-slip activity following the Magnitude 7.8 Kaikoura Earthquake

The M6 I was anticipating for Alaska, actually was in Kamchatka. I was wrong with the location [anticipation of]. It seemed that Alaska was experiencing many tremors in quick succession and may come up or it could have been indicative of a larger movement.

Canada west coast has followed on, yet again, from the activity to it's north and south [US].

Yellowstone has had a tremor [M3] and some surrounding areas have been having niggles too.

Kamchatka's major volcanic activity recently may be a hint of possible other volcanic activity emerging in some of the countries surrounding the Pacific. There may also be an undersea volcanic activity somewhere in the mix in the near future....?

The Mediterranean has been sneaking in with some tremor activity [a couple of M4's particularly]. I haven't checked the European quake lists, but the Mediterranean is quite quiet atm.. Which is of course good for the folks there.

For now, Duck.

#1420311 - 01/04/2017 09:53 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks, just a quicky post for now.

A tremor has come up west of Cameroon [Africa] as I suspected it may in the current time period. At this stage it is recorded as a small tremor in the ocean just west of Cameroon and south of Ghana.

A quake came up west of Britain in the Atlantic and it looks like the Mid-Atlantic Ridge may be sending [or energy is being sent north along it] energy northward atm. Remembering that Iceland recently had an M4+, so it could be that the top of the Ridge and the bottom [southern] ends may have their own or same source of irritation atm.

Try to get back later or tomorrow folks. Cheers, Duck.

#1421221 - 10/04/2017 08:59 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I have missed quite a bit of EQ activity since I have 'way'. It looks like there has been a vast spread of energy, driving quakes around the planet.
Africa, particularly in the south and south of that continent, has been quite active.
It seems that the major plate edges of the planet have had a bit of a rev up. South of Africa and south of the Australian continent/Tassie [between Antarctica and Tassie] came up fairly simultaneously just recently.

Australia has had a good run on tremors, with Vic and QLD finally coming up with tremors I was anticipating. From the centre of Oz [imaginary line almost dividing the top from the bottom half of Oz] - down and over to the east/SE [including QLD's tremor] our continent has been feeling some stressors from various energy sources.

The U.S. has continued a good run of tremors larger than M1, as has the central region [Oklahoma and neighbours], Yellowstone and neighbours [have been niggling]. The far NE of the States has come up with a tremor just south of the St. Lawrence waterways - which I thought [St Lawrence lengthy waterway] may come up with some movement.

Alaksa is still trotting along with many tremors.

Canada west coast is still following on with the odd tremor, in between the quakes and tremors coming up n Alaska and the wets coasts of the U.S..

Some larger tremors have come up in the Philippines, for example. The northern reaches of the Izu Trench [near Japan and the trench which I thought may have shown up more quakes in recent times] has been niggling with M4's.

NZ, particularly sorta near the location of their last quake, which raised the sea bed, has been feeling residual energy from some plate shifts too. I get a mild feeling that Cook Strait may come up with a tremor in the future. Southern NZ may also feel an M4[+?] at some point. But this may be in mountain ranges, generally not affecting locals.

I have a bit to catch up on...so for now, Duck.

#1421330 - 11/04/2017 10:10 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I have been sitting catching up on some of the quakes, and diverted myself to Victoria's history of quakes. So, as usual, in my slightly obsessive way of investigating some quakes, I ended up looking at TROVE again. I was particularly interested in the 1903 larger quake in Warrnambool and the reports around such. Then, as usual again, I ended up re-visiting various other pieces of interesting info about this and other part of Australia.
If you have a look at these links [which I have actually talked about many of them a couple of years ago] and gain an overall perspective of how Australia has faired with quakes - it is very interesting.

I started with this link;
TROVE 1903 Warrnambool

Then I went to this one for an easier to read version of the above to share with you all;
Reasearch Warrnambool History - FB page

Then I tracked further to this page;
Wiki list of Oz quakes

Then.... I dawdled over to and around several other pages.

Overall, when you look at the EQ activity in Australia, it is interesting and curious to see how many quakes Oz has had since records began. I am sure our Aboriginal elders may also have stories of other earth movements which have occurred in times past, passsed down too through generations.

Anyway, I was not focusing originally on Warrnambool for any particular reason of concerns for an upcoming quake or tremor. I was just thinking about it.
If you are anything like me, once you get into the TROVE site, it can take a team of horses to drag you away again smile I love reading the old papers on that site - fascinating stuff.

At a brief glance atm., the western side of the Pacific is rather active atm. [but not unusual] -> into the Philippines -> Indonesia, Japan, Alaska west. This energy is also turning up in far western Indonesia [NE of Indian Ocean].

More to catch up on soon, for now, Duck.

Meant to add this link as well McCue Vic Earthquakes info

Edited by duckweather (11/04/2017 10:12)
Edit Reason: update with extra info

#1421544 - 13/04/2017 22:33 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

Just felt a 'bump' come up through the floor, from under the house. Had a look at the seismo readings for Narracan and it registered a movement - fairly short and sharp. If this reading was a register of what I felt [same timing] we may have just had a minor tremor. We haven't had a decent tremor [small one which everyone around the SE can feel] for a while. I have been wondering or feeling that there may be one coming our way soon though. Will have to see if Geoscience Australia registers a small tremor here in the East/SE?

I get a bit of a feeling that an M6+ may brewing somewhere [I am 'stuck' on the Pacific regions atm., particularly the west]

Anyway, may catch up with some more in the next couple of days. Cheers, Duck.

#1421708 - 18/04/2017 14:47 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi, finally, folks.

I knew I was and have not been imagining Vic tremor niggles. Geoscience is starting to come up with registers, as are some of our seismo's, of tremors. We have had our house creaking in the roof and vibrations through the floor.
I am sure some of the irritations have been offshoot activity from distant or other state's quakes, but I knew in 'me-bones' that Vic was moving. If this keeps going we may see an M3 or M3+ - maybe...?

There have been the 2 x M4's in Oz [within 30 minutes of each other] recently and this to me that our continent is being irritated particularly atm.. As with my thoughts on Vic, another state may see an M3+ again as well.

Yet again, except for our local movements, I have lost track of global quakes. So....I'll have to do a catch up again smile

For now, Duck.

#1421886 - 21/04/2017 00:36 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.
Was going to post on quakes earlier, but there was a loud explosion over an hour ago, which was heard over a vast part of the eastern suburbs [outer east] of Melbourne.
Many folks on Facebook are chattering about it. I thought it may have been a meteorite exploding. A small shockwave went through the house and us here. It didn't seem to emanate from underground and seemed to come from above. Will be interesting to see if it was concluded as being a meteorite, even the local news [Knox Leader] is interested in investigating what the explosions were [one large one, then possibly some smaller ones after that].

For now, Duck.

Edited by duckweather (21/04/2017 00:37)

#1421931 - 21/04/2017 20:23 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi again folks.

In regard to my last post, no one so far has been able to come up with an explanation for the explosions here, which were heard over a very large area of the eastern/outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Knox Leader has quoted me [amongst other comments] on 'brainstorming' the reason as possibly a meteorite or maybe if it was possible to have atmospheric conditions combining to create an explosive burst of energy. If it was a meteorite, I am wondering if it initially exploded near here and offshoots continued on to shatter [booming in smaller ways] further along in its path....? very curious to say the least.
If there is a science person reading this, is it possible for an atmospheric burst to occur and sound booms, in small doses, continuing on on a path till its is all released?

Anyway, there have been many small quakes/tremors popping up in the U.S.; deeper quakes coming up around the 'ear' of the western side of the Pacific [around/near Fiji and nearby]; Japan has had a few; Central America {following in on in the Caribbean Islands}; Easter Island; Afghanistan; Kyrgyzstan; Indonesia and South America. There have been other locations to and the Mediterranean is very quiet. Tonga's quake were very shallow and seem to have come on after a deep quake not far from there. PNG may come up with a quake yet.

NZ has had a run on tremors [still is] and quakes. They nay see another M4 soon.

As I haven't been regularly watching the quake maps, I haven't kept up with where I feel the energy is moving to or shifting from.

Ditrianum is concerned there may be an M8 soon, given what he sees in the alignment of Earth and other planets. I haven't read his posts, but I did see his headline on one of his FB posts stating such. I hope he is wrong.

For now, Duck.

#1422021 - 23/04/2017 23:11 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
Seira Offline
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Loc: Adelaide Hills.
Originally Posted By: duckweather
In regard to my last post, no one so far has been able to come up with an explanation for the explosions here, which were heard over a very large area of the eastern/outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

All good, but unfortunately it's too little information from what I can tell...

#1422089 - 24/04/2017 20:37 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Seira]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi Seira and all.

Yep. Still no explanation for the explosions here. Maybe the local press can continue to try and find out what it was. It's got everyone very curious indeed.

Australia is still coming up with tremors, particularly in the southern half of the continent. A quake came up south of Tassie [well south of], which I cannot find on the maps anymore. Strange.
The northern reaches of the Australian Plate is niggling the vast breadth of Indonesia. Actually, this region and over into the Pacific Islands and down to NZ is seemingly constantly active atm..
The tremors coming up in Oz [those being formally registered by Geoscience Australia], I will hedge my bets, are not the only tremors we are having atm.. I believe there have been many very small tremors going on in the southern half of Oz. We could yet go on to see another M4, like the ones which came up recently...

The U.S. is a bit all over the place with small tremors atm.. They are starting to come up in the east as well. Pennsylvania came up with a small tremor today.

Canada, west coast, is coming up in the general pattern of tremors/quakes like I have mentioned in many past posts. Meaning, when the U.S. west coast and Alaska get a run up on quakes [particularly the U.S.], Canada west is energised enough to come up with quakes around or on the islands offshore - involving that complex series of plates to the west of Canada.

PNG came up with the quakes when I said it would [last post]. That large region of the Pacific west is still unstable atm.. Some of this activity/energy may move north up the west side of the Pacific.

Recently I mentioned [and it happened] that east of Korea was possibly susceptible to a potential quake. Not because of the political stuff that is going on at the moment, I feel this region may still be vulnerable to a quake/tremor [Sea of Japan region].

Lower China - maybe along the Himalayas may come up with a quake soon. Or the Bay of Bengal.

The NE of Africa or the regions including Saudi Arabia and/or surrounds may come up with a quake at some point soon. It may be that the African Rift Zone may be the culprit also or instead.

I get a feeling that an unusual region, like the Western Sahara or somewhere else may come up with an M4+.....?
A region that doesn't have a notable record of tremors or quakes may come up on the quake maps and surprise the locals [nothing damaging].

Take all I say with a pinch-of-salt folks. I could be very wrong with my thoughts/feelings here.

For now, Duck.

For we who are here today,
Who cherish our lives and freedoms,
Who can run and laugh and play,
Who can sing in the rain,
Who can dance in our fields,
Who can laze on our beaches,
Who can recline in the sun,
Who can surf the waves,
Who love this land of ours,
Who reap the riches offered,
Who can be with family,
Who can have hope for futures,
Who are blessed with peace - unlike many,

....we thank those brave souls,
Who lost their lives, battled and those who survived,
On the beaches,
In the waves before the shore,
In the fields,
Under the sun, snow and rain,
In dust, sandstorms and putrid mud,
In foreign lands - away from home,
Away from family,
Unsure of hope or futures...

Thankyou for your sacrifices, so we could prosper.

Peace to all.

Lest We Forget

Edited by duckweather (24/04/2017 20:42)

#1422115 - 25/04/2017 11:12 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

As I am watching the ANZAC services on the TV, I am pottering around some parts of the internet. I came across this YT video which I found interesting. Putting here just for interest's sake.

Chile has come up with a few decent quakes. Hopefully the larger one hasn't caused trouble for the folks there. Though I didn't mention it in my last post, my 'eye' was tracking to Chile for a potential larger quake, given the burst of tremor activity there yesterday.
Chile M7.1

For the moment, this is just a continuation of or addition to yesterdays post.

For now, Duck.

#1422608 - 01/05/2017 19:38 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I saw an article two days ago about a swarm of tremors in the region of the South Island [northern parts] of New Zealand - and I can't find it now. Apparently over the last week there have been over 2000 [don't quote me on that till I find the science article again] tremors - not all felt. It is in the region of a volcano. If and when I find it again [and save the link] I'll post it here. In the meantime, here is another NZ article - "'Stuck fault zone..."

Anyway, the larger quake [M7+]in the Philippines recently, seems to have set off all of the M5's in neighbouring countries - from western Indonesia and all the way over and down to the Kermadecs [above NZ].

Apart from the Chile quakes and some M5's over in Central America, it seems to me that the bulk of the bigger movements and potential of is hovering around the western Pacific. My mind's eye keeps tracking to the regions of Japan [not necessarily on the mainlands there]. Not thinking of a very large quake....

A bit of a release occurred off/on the coast of western U.S. after, what appeared to me, to be a sort of clustering of and sporadic tremors there. Maybe the Gulf of California will come up with a quake in response to the activity to its north and south ......?

It appears that the East African Rift Zone [which i mentioned recently as possibly coming into the 'picture' with quakes] has thrown up an M5.3 between the DR of Congo and western Tanzania......

Australia is still having an odd tremor. At the moment, now, we are in a small quiet period. But this may not last. We may get another run of tremors soon.

For now, Duck.

#1422682 - 03/05/2017 09:29 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I haven't missed the Alaskan quakes, but have been watching how this region is behaving [tremors since quakes]. That region near Skagway in Alaska is still rocking along with consistent after movements, and looks like it is not going to let up for some time.
The following article describes how the main quakes appear to have come up in a locations which seem to be between faults originally thought to be the main culprits.

ADN.com Alaskan news

A couple of days ago, I thought some of the energy may have travelled down through the Gulf of California, but it ended up showing up [a larger tremor] on the border with Alaska and Canada. That is if the cause of the quakes was related to the tremors/quakes on the coast of the U.S. and irritations on the Canadian west coast. The larger quake on the west of the Pacific, Philippines, and all of the activity in the west Pacific may be a relative of sorts though. But more likely the Alaskan/Canada border quakes may be U.S./Canada near shore quakes/tremors.
The west Pacific may have helped kick off the east Pacific quakes...????

For now, Duck.

#1423015 - 09/05/2017 16:35 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I came across the article below, where Ditrianum {Hoogerbeets} describing his suspicion of the potential for a major quake. See article for the reporting on his thoughts.

M9?

I hope he is wrong, and I won't say whether I agree or not, as I have been pretty much 'out of the loop' of where the energies have been creeping around the planet recently. As you would all know by my lack of posts here. I have been distracted with other things and have lost touch a bit.

The tremors in Australia have been sneaking northward on our continent, with the coast of QLD [Coral Sea] coming up with a tremor; Lake Mackay [WA] and near Port Hedland [WA] also. These were amongst some tremors which came up more south in Victoria, SA and lower WA.
Vic's tremor wasn't the only movement for us. We felt a few very small rattles, just enough to rattle closed doors slightly in recent days. I am wondering if Vic may come up with a recordable tremor at some point...?

Japan and Tanaga Volcano region of Alaska have been the biggest mover [EQ's] in recent days.

Skagway in Alaska has been trotting along with after movements for some time now, which I thought it would.

For now, Duck.

#1423193 - 12/05/2017 22:26 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

There is some heightened activity in the Pacific at the moment. There seems to be [to me] the possibility of a larger quake on the horizon - just watching the M6'ishes coming up on each side of the Pacific [including Alaska].

Folks such as Frank Hooogerbeets and another site [whose name eludes me atm.] have made reference to their suspicions of a very large quake may yet occur in the Pacific in the short term. Frank feels that the west coast of the U.S./Canada may be where this could occur. The other site which feels similarly [going on Earth's resonances and planetary influences] feels the same way [not sure if they felt it was the U.S./Canada region though].

I personally couldn't be so specific as to the location. I just get a general feel that there may be a possibility of a larger quake brewing - maybe an M7 or M7+ somewhere. I keep thinking of the very general regions around Vanuatu, PNG or north of the North Island of NZ - BUT - don't take my word for it. A potential location may be elsewhere or maybe not even in the Pacific at all. We may be watching the wrong side of the Pacific for a larger quake [meaning the SE of the Pacific may be the next one to move in a larger manner].

If not the Pacific, my mind's-eye is a little drawn to southern China or a more moderate one along the Himalayas.....??? But could be wrong there too.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Australia's tremors have travelled 'north' as I said they may. We had a small door rattler here last night, but nothing was registered with Geoscience to date.

Yet again, and in my mind's-eye, Hawaii has been having tremors, seemingly coinciding with the Canada/Alaska/ America quakes.

Each year we do see an M8 come up somewhere, so as time goes on the percentage chance or likelihood of an M8 naturally coming up will occur somewhere. An M9 less likely, but not beyond a possibility.

The south of the southern end of Africa [at sea] may come up with another M5. The centre of the Indian Ocean may also.

Another may come up in an unusual place offshore somewhere and some undersea volcanic activity may also become evident soon.

Something similar to the meteotsunami in the Adriatic some time ago, may occur for an island nation. A river volume elsewhere may also rise in response to a similar occurrence.

Lets hope that those folks predicting a major quake, with a subsequent large tsunami, are very wrong. Time will tell if they are right - I hope they aren't.

For now, Duck.

Page 125 of 126 < 1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 >

Who's Online
10 registered (Knot, Sidney, mysteriousbrad, Rsav, StormCapture, Donzah, Wet Snow, Funkyseefunkydo, 2 invisible), 285 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Rigger
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23614 Topics
1452130 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image