NOTICE!

The Weatherzone forum has now closed and is in read-only mode until the 1st of November when it will close permanently. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed over the past 18 years.

If you would like to continue the discussion you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter or participate in discussions at AusWeather or Ski.com.au forums.

Page 154 of 154 < 1 2 ... 152 153 154
Topic Options
#1502915 - 21/07/2019 23:22 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
logansi Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Adelaide S.A/Portland Vic
If you want to support duck, i'm trying to get a new community going over at http://www.ausweatherforum.com/index.php

Would love to have your earthquake updates onboard! Cheers

https://www.ausweatherforum.com

#1502916 - 21/07/2019 23:28 Re: Earthquakes [Re: logansi]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Wantirna, Vic
Hi logansi. I just saw your post about your new site. I will go and have a look. I hope it takes off for you. I'll join tomorrow smile Cheers, Duck.

#1502917 - 21/07/2019 23:31 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
logansi Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Adelaide S.A/Portland Vic
Thanks mate

https://www.ausweatherforum.com

#1502919 - 22/07/2019 03:33 Re: Earthquakes [Re: logansi]
cold@28 Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Chillagoe
Originally Posted By: logansi
If you want to support duck, i'm trying to get a new community going over at http://www.ausweatherforum.com/index.php

Would love to have your earthquake updates onboard! Cheers

Not to be confused with "The Australian Weather Forum" , where a lot of us NQ tropical folks have migrated.
http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.com/forum/index.php

#1503018 - 26/07/2019 11:16 Re: Earthquakes [Re: cold@28]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

The time is looming for the closure of our threads/forum. So, if you are interested, I will be on;

AusWeatherForum as 'Duck '

and sometimes on;

Ski.com.au as 'Duckweather'.

I also have an old blog Sentir La Terre which I will pop in on occasionally.

Anyway, I have been watching Japan, China, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, amongst other places.
Japan has been niggling with a short run persistent set of quakes, which has, in the time I have been typing this post, gone a little earilly quietísh.

China came up with a couple of quakes I was expecting recently.

I have only fleetingly been checking on the EQ maps to see where quakes have been coming up, so I am a bit thin on info on this as I type.

Australia has begun another run of tremors in SA and places elsewhere in WA [away from Broome].

The central [close to] the Indian Ocean has finally come up with a quake I was expecting. Also finally coming up with the quakes I was anticipating, are the regions well below NZ South Island, near Macquarie and Balleny islands.

I still have Hawaii lurking on my radar [mind's-eye] atm.. I have a sneaking suspicion that this region may go on to see a bit of a rise in volcanic activity [by degrees] and/or a potential quake around M4 or M4+....??

Western U.S. may go on to feel another M4+, as well as Alaska.

The éar' in the Pacific is active atm.. This region or to its west [back towards PNG] may come up with an M5+...???

The mid-Atlantic Ridge came up with a quake/s, not quite due west of Liberia like I thought it may.

For now, Duck.

#1503072 - 27/07/2019 13:24 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
perrywinkle Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Warrawee Valley
Thanks Duck, For all you have done on this page. Looking forward to your future earthquake predictions. Anne.

#1503078 - 27/07/2019 16:12 Re: Earthquakes [Re: perrywinkle]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Thankyou Anne, my friend.

This forum section has been a collaborative effort of the good folks on WZ. I have felt 'at home' here with the kind words, such as yours, from many folks who have liked what I have posted here. It has been a great community. I will be on AusWeatherForum mostly. There, logansi has created a community for us soon-to-be ex-WZ'ers and new folks there. I already feel very much at home there.
xx Duck.

#1503108 - 28/07/2019 14:31 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I am going to 'sign off' from WZ today/now. Tomorrow is nearly upon us and many of us will have already moved on. Remember, if you are interested, I have moved over to AusWeatherForum and may post sometimes on ski.com.au. and my blog Sentir La Terre.

A last thankyou for sharing this thread with you wonderful folks and fellow EQ nerds cool wink

I hope you find another 'homely' place to chat about and share weather and all other stuff you are interested in.

Thanks too to Weatherzone for enabling so, so many great folks to have a forum [all of them] they enjoyed visiting and sharing ideas, news, information, photos etc. I have thoroughly enjoyed my years on WZ.

Peace to you all, stay safe, be happy and hope to see you on the other sites I mentioned above.

Goodbye to WZ from Duckweather.

Page 154 of 154 < 1 2 ... 152 153 154

Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
MatthewBr, Raweth, Russellmill
Forum Stats
29947 Members
32 Forums
24194 Topics
1529247 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image