Rainfall at South West Rocks during July 2012:
- Below average rainfall was recorded during July, with 58.6mm falling. This is 20.1mm below the July average (Jul Avg. 78.7mm), or 74.46% of the July average.
- There were 15 rain days during July. (Jul Avg. 8.1 raindays)
- The highest daily fall during the month was 20.0mm, which fell on the 12th.
- One thunderstorm passed over South West Rocks in July, which occurred during the late afternoon on the 26th.
- Jan to Jul rainfall total is 1163.2mm, which is 142.0mm above average (Jan-Jul Avg. 1021.2mm).Brief summary of July 2012 temperatures (LTA = Long-term Average):
July 2012 Avg. Max: 18.8ºC (LTA: 18.7ºC)
July 2012 Avg. Min: 11.5ºC (LTA: 11.2ºC)
Highest max this month: 21.2ºC (Jul 11th)
Lowest max this month: 16.2ºC (Jul 23rd)
Highest min this month: 16.3ºC (Jul 12th)
Lowest min this month: 9.3ºC (Jul 3rd & 7th)