Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#1329904 - 23/05/2015 06:33 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Arnold, NthWest Vic
> ""What could the P.M. do to "force" Pell to return to Aus Cheers, always interested to learn what legal process is applicable.

a friend who wrote a book about my case and the canon law/church laws used around it to avoid prosecution (Potiphars Wife ..hiding Sex abuse in the cathiolic church)

he wrote an outline of what is possible with George Pell

""""I think it highly unlikely that George Pell will be charged with any criminal offence because there was no criminal offence of concealing a crime after 1981. That was the year misprision of felony was abolished in Victoria. Prior to 1981, it was a criminal offence to conceal a felony - and child sexual abuse was always a felony.

I should also add that the mandatory welfare reporting of children at risk were introduced into Victoria in the 1990s, but clergy were never included as mandated reporters.

So, it doesn't matter how much George knew after 1981, he cannot be criminally liable for failing to report.

Pell was on the Consultors Committee for the Ballarat Diocese from about July 1977, or at least that seems to have been the earliest in which he attended meetings. The meetings he did attend from 1977 to 1981 did mention Ridsdale a couple of times, but only in terms of his be appointed to different parishes. There is nothing in the minutes about complaints against him or the reason for the move.

The "bribe" conversation with David Ridsdale was in 1993, well after the abolition of misprision of felony. The interesting thing is when Victoria abolished misprision of felony in 1981, it did not follow NSW and create a statutory offence in similar terms. But it did create an offence of concealment in return for a benefit.

S.326(1) Crimes Act 1958 provides:
(

1) Where a person has committed a serious indictable offence, any other person who, knowing or believing that the offence, or some other serious indictable offence, has been committed and that he has information which might be of material assistance in securing the prosecution or conviction of an offender for it, accepts any benefit for not disclosing that information shall be guilty of a summary offence and liable to level 8 imprisonment (1 year maximum).

If David Ridsdale had accepted a bribe in return for his silence, he could have been charged under S.326.

There may well be other provisions under the Victorian Crimes Act, such as attempting to pervert the course of justice where the offeror of the bribe might be charged.

The difficulty is, however, that a jury has to be satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that the conversation took place, and it is difficult to obtain such a conviction where there is one person's word against another's.

Be that as it may, the worst part of any criminal conviction is the destruction of one's reputation, and I am sure that readers can make up their own minds as to what has happened to George's.""

You see guys ....until we changed the law in Victoria recent there was no existing laws to make you dob in a paedophile.
The australian Legal system felt australians didn't need to be made to dob in a paedophile ...and so had removed the misprison laws way back.

you need read the book heheheheeeee ...is about Canon Law and Australian Law ...and how the two were used to hide paedophiles and leave them unreported.

excuses the long winded but not easy to explain.

#1329905 - 23/05/2015 06:44 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

or just read the earlier thread here on the Zone....

http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/ubbthreads.php/topics/189700/Canon_Law_vs_Australian_Law

Dilbert got rubbed out in an earlier life/though Arnoldnut has survived the scribes .....church works in mysterious ways :-D

If anyone watched the Drum last night they would know the game has changed completely......

Edited by Arnoldnut (23/05/2015 06:52)

#1329907 - 23/05/2015 07:05 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

If you read back through that therad i posted you will find some about one priest we needed to extradict from the Vatican.
he be standing in the court on melb waiting a decision.
there is an injuction out to stop publication ....but
I'll let loose after the court releases us from silence.

In that earlier thread someone here said their mums a judge ...maybe I can send her a book on how we managed it ;-) .....she was right about aussie law :yes: and why it took 15 years.

some things take a little longer than others :yes: ...and these guys are very 'special' ...not any more!

clue here....
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spe/2004/runawaypriests/priests/

Edited by Arnoldnut (23/05/2015 07:14)

#1329908 - 23/05/2015 07:20 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

of course please know that they be powerful enough that if you say the wrong thing here about certain priests ....whether you are aware of the injunction or not ....you will be locked up.

THAT is how they have gotten away with it so long :yes: ...using our aussie laws to protect themselves...while abiding my their own Canon Law and changing it to suit the occasion ...as they did in 2001

everybody is [censored] scared of them ...and so for the forums sake ..No names of groups or members ....they be protected at the moment.

Now you are all chicken ....and I can't blame you :-D

Is not about religion or politics ...is about Aussie law being inadequate against Canon Law and how wer in Victoria have had to change our laws to protect us against this Canon Law.
same deal we have taken to the United Nations ...they be demanding a respnse from the Vatican also.

Edited by Arnoldnut (23/05/2015 07:30)

#1329917 - 23/05/2015 10:02 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
samboz Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Between Maffra & the Mountains...
Must read up on the prev. threads arnoldnut, I have no doubt as to the fact that crooks hide behind Aus. laws, happens every day.

Re comments - compared to some blogs/forums/media reports the posts I've read here are pretty tame, however I get your point.

Hang in there arnoldnut (& others), all Australians support and admire the courage shown to give evidence and make "them" answer.
Rain 2016-753.5mm.J-173mmF-5mmM-66mmA-32.5mmM-24mmJ-88mmJ-143mmA-17.5mmS-89.5mmO-53.5mmNov-61.5mmDec-26mmTOTAL 2016 - 779.5MM Rain 2017.Jan-9.5mmFeb-23mmMarch-49mmApril-40mmMay-12mmJune-12mmJuly-15mm Aug-36.5mm Sept-26mm Oct-87mm Nov-19.5mm to 0800 19th

#1329924 - 23/05/2015 12:04 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
rain gauge Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Gorokan NSW 4klm West of the ...
If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.

Desmond Tutu

2016 Rainfall-1241.9mm
2015 Rainfall-1568.2mm
2014 Rainfall-1109.1mm

#1329932 - 23/05/2015 13:50 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Thanks samboz and all, trust me when I say I've spent a million buck chasing these guys ....but my family is still here.
Other haven't been as fortunate. ....these guys be arseholes I can tell you.

but no point in going there ....was the best million I've ever spent :-D trust me...it costs others far more than just money.

I consider myself lucky being I found a surgeon who fixed me bum ...gratus too.
These are the things the public needs know about how [censored] up these guys are.
I'm not ashamed ...kick their %$%#%ing %$#^'s in if they come near me or my family again
But meanwhile it seems we be getting the message out there as to what has been going on.

here's a story about our local priest ..3 years before i brought my family here
....when I found out what was going on here ....on top of the bllody school I went to ....I thought enough was enough.
Excuse my nutz on this but is the only way to put a stop to it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3092866/Australia-s-wo
rst-pedophile-priest-admits-control-went-haywire-abusing-altar-boys.html

#1330192 - 27/05/2015 10:26 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Royal Commission interviewing paedophile Father gerald ridsdale live on line now

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-study/860eabc6-e0fc-453a-b9d4-51a89852fede/case-study-28,-may-2015,-sydney

Edited by Arnoldnut (27/05/2015 10:27)

#1330267 - 28/05/2015 11:35 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Royal Commission has just stopped for a short break .....they needed it after hearing all the horse [censored] from Ridsdale. Gave me a little nausea and I had to lie down myself as the [censored] flowed from his mouth. You can watch it on this tag but make sure you have a bucket handy!

and before everyone jumps up and down and maybe deletes this I would consider the fact that the Royal Commission is actually on the same page as myself ..they know they have a hostile witness ..watch and see
http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-study/860eabc6-e0fc-453a-b9d4-51a89852fede/case-study-28,-may-2015,-sydney

#1330626 - 01/06/2015 09:25 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Cheers Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: sevenhills nsw
Originally Posted By: Cheers
Tony Abbott's mate Pell has a lot of questions to answer.
Pell is a creep of the highest order.

Pell is in big trouble now with the Pope's personally picked commissioner into child abuse saying that Pell should get his arse back to Australia to answer a lot of questions. The commissioner had a lot to say about Pell on 60 minutes last night.I wonder if Tony Abbott is still going to support (his mate) Pell now like he did last week. ONE DAY A ROOSTER, NEXT DAY A FEATHER DUSTER.

#1335468 - 16/07/2015 14:46 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
SBT Offline
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Loc: Townsville Dry Tropics
A paedophile, a priest, a teacher and a criminal walk into a bar and he orders a drink.
2017 Total 836mm
2016 Total 649mm
2015 Total 375mm
2014 Total 1032mm
2013 Total 715mm

#1337010 - 31/07/2015 11:43 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: SBT]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Originally Posted By: SBT
A paedophile, a priest, a teacher and a criminal walk into a bar and he orders a drink.

Yep SBT, still makes me angry too! Barbara Dorris, you may recall us arguing with her :-) sent me a heads up about the new 'Spotlight' movie.

and the rest is just churning away, ....pell and mulkearn and a few others will be here before the beak before xmas.
getting a little easier these days ...doubt if that joke would have been allowed a few years back.
There is some progress there ...unfortunately.

Certain have had their chance to come clean ...but if they insist of being dragged by the ankles ..what can you do?

#1337011 - 31/07/2015 11:55 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

meant to say....
if anyone is following the Mulkearn/Pell/Ballaraat part of the Royal Comish hearings, I have the 1996 Four Corners program 'Twice Betrayed' listed r/h bottom of page here http://www.snapaustralia.org/

essential background ....this is the program that was banned for a while in Vic ...on what grounds you wonder.

#1340352 - 07/09/2015 10:44 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

didn't know where to put this ...was tempted to put it in 'politics' ..or many other topics over the years....
I feel this poem applied to many things ....this is a fathers day poem written for grandfathers I think.
by a John Churchman (we all have google)

My Religion...

I lived through
a period of
grief and anger
at the loss of the religion
of my youth.

My youthful religion
provided the rites, rituals, and activities
which gave me
a sense of purpose, meaning.
belonging, and identity.

Late in life,
when I could honestly and maturely
examine my religion,
I was full of anger
at what I thought its careerist administrators had done
to ruin/corrupt it.

I grieved the loss
of the religion of my youth.

I then discovered that
my anger was misdirected,
my grief misunderstood.

No one corrupted,
No one destroyed
the religion of my youth.
It never really existed
or if it did,
it existed only in my youthful mind.

The failings in it that I now see,
the abuse, discrimination, manipulation, exclusiveness, corruption, tyranny, etc.,
have always existed.
In my immaturity,
I saw them not.

I was really grieving
the loss of my own innocence,
I was angry
about the loss of my own misconceptions.

Now,
I simply grieve for those adults
who still live in a childish religion of their youth,
unreal though it is,
and I am angry
at the clergy
who keep them trapped there,
for their own benefit.

Love, John

#1340545 - 10/09/2015 13:21 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

here is an example of 'how they got away with it for so many years ....8 victims and 8 seperate trials (all in ignorance of each other)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-ord...2-1227502872729

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/paedop...828-gja22d.html

this is one of the laws that are being reconsidered by the Royal Commission .....Fox be one of the three paed priests that pressure from victims got back from overseas .....'got him to jail anyway.

Now further to a conversation we were having in 2006 here http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/ubbthreads.php/topics/189700/Canon_Law_vs_Australian_Law
This guy Tapsell wrote a book about it 'Potiphars Wife'
while here he speaks on another book ...same drill but more simply explained. (though none of it is)
http://www.globalpulsemagazine.com/news/defending-the-indefensible/1186

the book goes through this case of the three hiding in the islands and the vatican.....I'm still wondering if he be 'wondering' ;-)

Edited by Arnoldnut (10/09/2015 13:23)

#1340564 - 10/09/2015 20:04 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Arnoldnut]
Brett Guy Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Bently Park, Cairns
Originally Posted By: Arnoldnut
here is an example of 'how they got away with it for so many years ....8 victims and 8 seperate trials (all in ignorance of each other)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-ord...2-1227502872729

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/paedop...828-gja22d.html

this is one of the laws that are being reconsidered by the Royal Commission .....Fox be one of the three paed priests that pressure from victims got back from overseas .....'got him to jail anyway.

Now further to a conversation we were having in 2006 here http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/ubbthreads.php/topics/189700/Canon_Law_vs_Australian_Law
This guy Tapsell wrote a book about it 'Potiphars Wife'
while here he speaks on another book ...same drill but more simply explained. (though none of it is)
http://www.globalpulsemagazine.com/news/defending-the-indefensible/1186

the book goes through this case of the three hiding in the islands and the vatican.....I'm still wondering if he be 'wondering' ;-)

Thats pretty standard though. Not just in regards to the church. Remember the Skaff brothers? Several different trials all separate

#1340568 - 11/09/2015 01:26 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Too true Brett, but what the Royal Comish has found is the leaders knew they had child abusers and moved them around regardless.

Victoria has already reinstated our misprison law as will other states follow suit.
all too hard to explain here. Royal Comish released this today
http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov...tralia-conferen

while the case I was banging on about is explained here
http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2012/s3633089.htm

Those that are interested would have followed Bishop Geoffrey Robinson's testimony in the Comish the other day. He understands the problem though some of the congregations are playing hard ball still.

just have to wait and see what comes out in the wash ...while off yet though.

#1365943 - 16/02/2016 20:11 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
ColdFront Offline

Loc: Wide Bay..Near the beach
http://dailyreview.com.au/tim-minchin-pleads-come-home-cardinal-pell-in-new-charity-single/37057

I really enjoyed this song. No surprises that Steve Price finds it offensive being so far up Abbott's tree.

#1365974 - 17/02/2016 07:37 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
Arnoldnut Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Thanks ColdFront,
I was about to drop this here but you beat me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk

The lads in ballarat started this crowd funding and low and behold the public got behind them and now a few are off to bash on the vaticans door.
https://www.gofundme.com/sendballarattorome
Trust me when I say all those involved really needed to know where the public stood about this ...being we have no yardstick.

Waking to $75000 in the kitty put that worry out of survivors minds.

Please know that every little penny will be well used to raise awareness of their secret Catholic Canon Laws which instruct bishops to keep silent about abuser clergy. there is a book about how these church laws are used in present day cases ...how else would all these bishops work in such unison all over the world without these Canon Law instructions .....stands to reason.
A few survivors who have questions unanswered by Pell will be going ....and some parents (self funded) Watch this space .....many survivors gathering in ballarat starting monday ......and all self funded I can assure you.

Edited by Arnoldnut (17/02/2016 07:38)

#1365977 - 17/02/2016 08:01 Re: Royal Commission Catholic Church [Re: Cheers]
ColdFront Offline

Loc: Wide Bay..Near the beach
You're welcome. I have a suspicion this song may go viral. Other than a handful in the church responsible for the cover up I think the vast majority of people are sickened by both the abuse and the disgusting wall of silence within the church.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Who's Online
8 registered (Flowin, MOUNTAIN h2o, BrightonBreeze, aussiestormfreak, Sidney, Remy, 2 invisible), 242 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
haras, TheAnt
Forum Stats
29401 Members
32 Forums
23726 Topics
1468984 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image