NOTICE!

The Weatherzone forum has now closed and is in read-only mode until the 1st of November when it will close permanently. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed over the past 18 years.

If you would like to continue the discussion you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter or participate in discussions at AusWeather or Ski.com.au forums.

Page 86 of 154 < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 153 154 >
Topic Options
#1314207 - 28/02/2015 10:26 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Wantirna, Vic
Hi folks.

The M7 that came up for the Flores Sea, north of Australia, may have been the energy/quake I was eluding to in a previous post - meaning I had a strong feeling that a location in the western side of the Pacific was brewing for a larger quake. Of course this location is not directly in the Pacific, but with all of the activity in the west pacific and above Australia - this quake is not a surprise to me.
The M7 was very deep and may not have caused a tsunami, but I wouldn't mind guessing that there was some sort of water disturbance/s around the islands there.
This M7 may be the beginning of some more substantial quakes in or near the west Pacific. Will wait and see and hope that if there are more that communities are not poorly affected.
I am also wondering if some of the energy from this larger quake could head east towards PNG...?? and slightly north...??

There are also some larger tremors (M4'ish) coming up in the Mediterranean. I am wondering if there may be an M5 around Crete/Greece/Turkey to occur yet...may be wrong.

here's a vid showing the last 5 years of tremor/s quakes in and around Chile;

For now, Duck.

Edited by duckweather (28/02/2015 10:31)

#1314828 - 03/03/2015 17:20 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

There is still some rather broad ranging energy sneaking around the regions from the western end of the Himalayas all the way over to Spain. With the odd M4 coming up.

Australia has been niggling away with small jitters and a few recorded tremors in SA being the state with the most tremors, so far recorded 3 in the last 7 days, with NSW not far behind with 2 tremors. Vic sneaked one tremor in near Corryong - which was a follow on energy from NSW. WA has been unusually quiet with one recorded tremor in the last 7 days. But this won't last long.

The Australian Plate (north) is still being a bit of a pest, energizing quakes in lower Indonesia and a little further north.

The regions around Oklahoma have regenerated with some more energy causing a possible new round of cluster tremors.
The west coast of the U.S. is feeling only small tremors at the moment, which is good in a way as they are not bothersome quakes at the moment.
The Canadian west coast is in the same 'boat' with only a few smaller tremors atm - the largest being M2.9.

The west coast of South America is a little bit of a hot spot at the moment, with almost continual quakes/tremors. This tells me that, along with the western Pacific, general Mediterranean and Sth America west are the focal points (very generally speaking) of concerted bursts of energy. This will change.

At the moment, the Atlantic has gone very quiet.....

This may mean nothing but I keep getting drawn to the west coast of the U.S. and the Queen Charlotte Islands for a potential M5....I could be wrong.

There is an M5++ brewing somewhere, but I can't get a focus on where it could be at the moment. I just have a gut feeling that there is a solid movement brewing - probably a coastal region or between some islands.....??

For now, Duck.

#1315181 - 05/03/2015 17:28 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

Ummm...I think SA just had a tremor, but can't get any info on it at this point of typing this post.

Vic scored a rumble today - M3.1 - near Moe again. Is this the prelude to another M3++ I wonder. EQ clouds galore today.

As I mentioned in my last post, the lack of EQ's in Oz wouldn't last and especially for WA. You can look at Geoscience Australia current records here.

The Islands off the west coast of Canada came up with the movement I was anticipating - I said that the Queen Charlotte Islands may have been to ones to feel the quake (M5), but it was pegged as Vancouver Island.

The west coast of the U.S. has started (again) to show up with a few M3's, which to me may signal a potential build up to M4+'s, maybe near the SW of Eureka (offshore) or lower on the coast. Inland may have a chance at an M4.

There is more I could prattle on about, but I may be back later - I hope.

Cheers for now Duck.

#1315603 - 07/03/2015 21:45 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I thought WA would come up with some tremors. As it was they came up with a good old cluster near the lake Hillman region. This was to the east of the lake and is apparently a wheat belt and a gypsum mining region. If I have read the lay of the land correctly, the tremors came up in raised areas of the region.
I would hesitate a guess that the tremors may have been fault related and not mining.

NSW (south of Orange) came up with an M2.2 early this morning. The actual size of the tremor is yet to be finalized by Geoscience.

As I had felt in another post, Oz was 'due' for another round of tremors in various states.

I could have sworn that SA had another tremor (in a last post), but nothing has come up on the Geoscience website.

I still feel that the west coast of the U.S. may come up with an M5 and there may be even an M6 (+?) in the Pacific soon....or maybe even a couple of them. Of course, I could be wrong.

For now, Duck.

#1315980 - 09/03/2015 22:38 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

I haven't been keeping up with much on the EQ front since my last post, but I have noticed - looking at the Global Incident Map/EQ's - that the energy which has caused the quakes in the western side of the Pacific may have gravitated (as I normally anticipate it to) to the west coasts of Canada and the U.S. (including Central America) and has even traveled into/along the coast/s (and inland) of Alaska.

The west coast of South America (generally around Chile) is still coming up with persistent quakes and I have a bit of a feeling that an M6 may be on the horizon.
This could also include an M6+ in the Pacific somewhere (something doesn't feel right atm).

The Mediterranean (including the regions surrounding the Arabian Peninsula, is still quite active. An M5+ may be brewing in the Mediterranean.

Oklahoma is rattling along with some decent movements at the moment. Tennessee also came up with a tremor - M2.5.

I have a bit of a funny feeling about Victoria (Oz) atm.. I am wondering if we may feel another tremor, or maybe there are just some very subtle movements still happening since Moe's M3+ the other day......?
... the doors on my decking rattled this morning...don't know what it was...had us looking at each other as we sat on the decking...

The Australian Plate is still causing quakes to the north of Australia, as is the NE side of the Indian Ocean. I see the two regions (NW and north of WA, and the NE of the Indian Ocean) as being related regarding the energies producing the quakes in Indonesia, and could even go up as high as the bay of Bengal (though this mat not be directly related to the Australian Plate).

Hawaii may come up with another M3 or M3+. I'm also getting drawn to the Gulf of California. Virginia or West Virginia (USA) is also poking at me a little....may be nothing.

Take all I say with a pinch-of-salt folks.

For now, Duck.

#1316416 - 10/03/2015 23:52 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Good evening folks.

We just had another very small jolt here (slight jolt in the doors/wall). I have noticed some small odd jitters in a seismo situated a little north of Melbourne today. I know I am not imagining things.....

Guam came up with an M4+ today. Personally, when I see the quakes hovvering around this territory, I get a bit of a feeling that in a northerly or NW or west, SW or southerly location somewhere there may be an M6 brewing...?

Some tremors have been coming up near Gibraltar - starting from the Azores-cape St Vincent Ridge (west of Gibraltar) and following on into the Strait of Gibraltar - which may mean that near the north of Algeria could come up with an M4(+?) perhaps....not sure - will see.

Japan may come up with another M4+.

I'm still watching the west coast of the U.S. and Canada for 'maybe' M4+'s (one or two).

Hawaii is niggling with tremors and I reckon they may still come up with an M3(+?)....??

***** We have just had a tremor in Victoria - I knew I wasn't imagining things...more on this soon. Remember I said in a previous post that I felt something was 'not right' or 'a funny feeling' about Vic and that the Moe tremor was possibly the pre-cursor to another tremor......?

For now, Duck.

#1316584 - 11/03/2015 11:18 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi again.

That earth tremor not far from here in Pakenham last night was what I was expecting for the SE suburbs in the last couple of days.
An interesting thing, before the tremor hit, was that I noticed crickets were going off like the clappers, which I found unusual for a cold night. It just felt like something (tremor) was going to happen.

There was another movement at 1.30 this morning - M1.3, with the main tremor an M2.8. Both were surface quakes with a recorded depth of 0kms. That is why it was felt so widely. It even slightly registered in NSW and SA.
A family member in Berwick last night said that a cabinet was moved sufficiently into a wall to dint the wall and they said that the walls looked like they were buckling.

I think that the Moe and the last tremors (both Pakenham) were along different fault lines. The Selwyn Fault which runs through to here may not have been involved. I think the Pakenham tremors may have been on a fault running up through near French Island up and through Koo Wee Rup (to the base of the mountains). But don't quote me on that.

For now, Duck.

#1318149 - 14/03/2015 11:27 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.
I haven't been as 'active' in this thread as I normally am due to being kept busy with other stuff. But I'll do my best to jot some better posts as I can get time wink

I am still getting a bit of a gut feeling that Vic, SA, WA and possibly NSW haven't completely settled in the tremor front yet. I am still getting niggling feelings about Vic atm (my home state) and have noticed some (still occurring) intermittent small jitters on the local seismo's here an there. There is also still a bit of a 'funny feeling in the air' here, sort of like the recent movements may not have been finished with yet....will see if my intuition is right or wrong on that one.

There is quite alot of activity floating around the U.S. atm.. The lower states (including Oklahoma) are on 'the move' again with tremors popping up in quite a horizontal spread across these regions.
Here is a report on The Watchers site regarding the scientists perspective on potential larger quakes for Oklahoma and surrounds (remember - I been stating for some time now that this is what I have suspected and felt could be on the cards for these regions - given the behaviours of the tremors there);

"USGS: Reawakened Oklahoma faults could produce larger future events"

The northern edges of the Australian Plate and the western side of the Pacific Plate are still moving (they always do, but the movements [energies] there are quite unrelenting at the moment. Thus affecting Japan, Kamchatka, Indonesia, Taiwan, PNG and so on. Interestingly the Philippines have been quite unaffected by this energy, generally speaking. But if the momentum (energy) in the western Pacific Plate gets a good old fit of irritation going, the Philippines may come up with a quake.

The Mediterranean region, including the north of the Arabian Peninsula and the countries above, and all the way back over and up to France/English Channel - through Greece and Italy, (Poland and Romania have also been feeling some energy running into a couple of their faults - causing EQ's)...are all still feeling fairly constant movements at the moment. An M4+ came up in/near Greece as I felt it would. I am wondering if a region in Turkey may come up with an M5....?

For the moment, Duck.

#1318586 - 15/03/2015 21:55 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi again.

Gee, the western side of the Pacific is on a roll with activity at the moment. The Philippines has come up with a quake in amongst all of the activity - which doesn't surprise me. The regions to its north and south, and out to the east in the Mariana's has finally shifted some of the concerted energy in towards the Philippines.

The depths of the above movements have been between 30 to 100 kms deep, with one of the Tonga quakes being pegged at 300kms deep.
This general region seems to me to be like a deep hinge in the Pacific, where in my mind's-eye seems to be a pivotal point where the deep activity may be like some sort of swivvel point for other quakes in the western side of the Pacific - or perhaps when the energy in this deep point is driving movement there, the other regions to its north, south (towards NZ), west, NW and NNW may follow on (sometimes) with quakes.
I must say here that I could be very wrong with my feelings about what I have mentioned in the above paragraphs - I am not a scientist - I am an amateur - and may be way off with my interpretations of what I think I see or feel wink

I think there may be a pull or push in some locations which may affect opposite locations. The driving force of the deep seated and mobile magma pools (and other influences on such) also contribute to the movements of the plates.

I meant to mention yesterday that I thought the southern tip of South America may come up with a quake (my 'eye' was being drawn to this region) and it did. This one and the quakes in Antarctica and Chukchi Sea (NW off Canada) were quite 'unusual', almost like (to me) there is another global twitch happening.

The U.S., even over to Virginia, is quite active at the moment. It may mean nothing, but I keep getting drawn the Philadelphia and Florida (Ph/F sounding words at least) for a movement.....??

The Mediterranean, which has also been on my 'radar' is very active atm. (Those regions I have mentioned from France [roughly] over to the Arabian Peninsula - a big ellipse shape comes to mind there).

My jottings here may be a tired mumble of nothing due to a very annoying possum having parties in the roof of my house for the last 4 nights. Soon to be remedied....with electronic equipment - not poisons or traps. I'd love a good nights' sleep crazy

For now, drained Duck.

#1318798 - 16/03/2015 17:04 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

There is quite alot of activity popping up. I was waiting for the Atlantic to follow suit and it has with an M5.2 on the Southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

Vanuatu has had a quake, which may not have been a problem for them as they struggle with the dreadful situation with the cyclone which wreaked havoc and destruction there. Sadly some of the folks there have lost their lives and I hope their recovery from this disaster is very soon.

The Australia Plate and the western side of the Pacific Plate (including the complex series of plates near PNG and Indonesia (and surrounds) are still moving and throwing up several quakes. Sulawesi, Indonesia, has been caught up in the 'middle' of this concerted energy with an M6 at a fairly shallow 35'ish kms deep, and PNG has also had an M6 at 200kms deep (fairly close to that deep 'pivotal' point location I was mumbling on about in my previous post). The deeper quakes (generally) seem to be coming from that 'pivotal' region.

Australia's lower states may be responding with tremors because of the concerted movement above Australia (Indonesia, Fiji for e.g.) and/or some possible energy coming in from Antarctica....but I'm not stating any certainty on that one. (pinch-of-salt).

There may be a chance of another M6 in the western Pacific or maybe a larger quake...though I hope not.

To me it feels like Hawaii is 'caught in the middle' of the action in the Pacific and if the west coast of the U.S. experiences an M4+ or more, they may go on to feel and M3+, or they may just come up with an M3 anyway...could be wrong.

For now Ducktor Evil (meaning electronic devices are planted in the roof - guaranteed to eliminate the possum parties in the roof of my house and my sanity may return cool )

#1319431 - 17/03/2015 22:10 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks.

Just as I suspected, Victoria hadn't 'finished' on the tremor front. Near Lake Bolac (west of Melbourne) had an M2.4 at 10 kms deep. I still feel that Victoria may even go on to feel another tremor somewhere. I find it interesting that both the SE and west have come up with tremors within a rather short space of time, especially when the majority of Melbourne/Vic tremors tend to come up in the SE. It even has me wondering (just a little) if the northern coastline of Tasmania (or Bass Strait) may come up with a tremor too - but I could be wrong.

The U.S. west coast is showing a little more movement near the shore of northern California (SW of Eureka for example) which is where the plate edges veer off to the NW (extension of the San Andreas fault) and incorporates the plates which affect quakes off shore Canada and the island regions there. Canada west coast off shore has shown this related energy in the last 24 hours with some small quakes.

Alaska (up into the top of the Gulf and inland) like the west coast of the U.S. is also showing multiple small tremors.

For now, Duck.

#1319702 - 18/03/2015 10:44 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi again.

Just looking at the Earthquake Report site - here - there is a report from Iowa (prairie du chien) that the Mississippi River has shown up with bubbling and an earth shake. I'm not sure of the time/date, but a resident there has shown concern. For a long time now, I have felt the Mississippi may show some strange earth movement related signs and possible river flow changes. It was some time ago that I mentioned this, but this river has never left my mind as being one which may crop up with a couple of issues here and there.

There is also a report on the EQ Report site that there was an explosion in Jannali (which I am presuming is the town in NSW). An EQ occurred in NSW (10th March - Frogmore) ,but it was some distance away from Jannali.

Ternate, Indonesia has had an M6+ at a moderately deep 42kms (USGS) which has not set off a tsunami warning, but I wouldn't mind betting that there is some sort of water disturbance there as it was pretty much at sea between two islands. This particular location, where the quake happened, is a regular spot for quakes.

Two very deep quakes (that 'pivotal' point I have rattled on about) have occurred near Fiji, following on from Tonga's M5 15 hours ago. There seems to be some persistent deep agiation there.

The general Mediterranean (from France/Spain across to the far east - including the regions around Italy) are feeling the movements I felt they may. Northern Algeria (north coast of Africa) is still agitated, encompassing the nearby region of the Gibraltar Strait.

In France, near the Channel (Jersey) is still moving too. The UK may come up with a small tremor too.

The Pacific Plate is still misbehaving from Kamchatka down to Japan and a little south of Japan.

For now, Duck.

#1320225 - 19/03/2015 10:13 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks, a quicky post for now.

Just as I suspected in a post about a week ago, Chile may go on to experience an M6(+?). They have had a shallow M6.2 (2kms deep) with multiple aftershocks offshore of bio-bio/Chile.
Apparently there is no tsunami advice for this quake, even though it is shallow there may have been some minor water changes.

Australia is still coming up with tremors, with the latest recorded one being in the NT - Victoria Daly Shire at about 10kms deep (M3) - which is a fairly common depth recording for Australian tremors.

For now, Duck.

#1320529 - 19/03/2015 21:59 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi again for today.

The Indian Ocean has come up with a quake about 2000kms due west of Western Australia (westish of Perth). The South Sandwich Islands also came up with a quake in the South Atlantic Ocean.
(The energy driving or contributing to the quakes in the Atlantic Ocean - from west of Guinea (Africa) down the Mid-Atlantic Ridge - ended up down in the South Sandwich Islands. But having said that, the energy which may have driven the Sandwich quake may have actually come from the semi-complex plate system around this region and/or influenced by some sort of push coming up from Antarctica. This is purely my speculation and not based in scientific knowledge).

Oklahoma and surrounds is still moving, with the potential of another M4.

There is still movement happening around the Molucca Sea and surrounds and this may continue.

I get an urking feeling that there may be a run on M5+'s - possibly M6+'s. Don't take my word on this - as I am just putting it out there as something which is poking at me atm and I could be absolutely wrong - but I am also feeling that we may see an M7+ somewhere. Also the numbers 3, 19, 23 and 30 are sticking with me atm (or maybe they are part my future lotto winning numbers smile ). I will be pleased if I am wrong about the larger quakes and may well be.
There may be even another 'global tick' either following a large quake or a generalized run of 6's spread over the planet here and there, with the ocean/sea regions a little more represented than usual....????

For now, Duck.

#1321364 - 22/03/2015 10:48 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi again.

Since my last post, where I mentioned that I felt there may be a run of M5's and possibly M6's and maybe even a slightly higher magnitude quake somewhere, there was an increase in a short space of time in the M5's, with the Solomon's having a near M6, but thankfully I have been wrong so far about a run of M6's and a higher magnitude quake.

One of Vic's seismo's (NW of Melbourne) is showing some small irritations at the moment. These irritations are occurring before and after one similar small irritation on a Mount Gambier seismo. See this set of seismo's here.

An interesting quake (an M5) came up near a plate edge, (which runs up from the SW of Tokyo - slightly to the west through Japan and up all the way north through the Sea of Japan and continuing up all the way through Russia and into the Arctic Ocean) in NE Sakha, Russia (mainland) 22 hours ago. Although this was 'some-time' ago, I wonder of the Laptev Sea (or Arctic region) will also go on to feel a tremor/quake?

A Canberra seismo has just had a decent small irritation - but will have to see if this has anything to do with NSW or anything east of the coast - maybe into the Tasman Sea or NZ...though it may be more local. This 'picture' of the behaviour of the movement is similar to Victoria's jitter and follows on (in timing only) from Vic's jitter by about 10 minutes.

For the moment, Duck.

Edited by duckweather (22/03/2015 10:48)
Edit Reason: spelling again

#1322043 - 25/03/2015 21:58 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
teckert Offline
Weatherzone Moderator

Loc: NE suburbs, Adelaide, South Au...
small tremor 1.8 just SE of Adelaide CBD early this morning.
Some people actually felt it, which I was surprised at.

#1322099 - 26/03/2015 11:08 Re: Earthquakes [Re: teckert]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi teckert and all.

That tremor near Adelaide would have been felt, more likely, because of its lack of depth. Similar to the tremor we had here in SE of Melbourne the other day. We live about 30kms from the tremors in Pakenham, which were M2.8 and an M1.3. I call these 'surface' quakes - where anything sitting on top of the lands will feel these tremors as being larger in magnitude than what they actually are. When I felt my house being jolted to the west with the last tremors (Packy), initially it felt like an M3 or slightly more, but it's not till Geoscience can confrim the depth that a true picture of the magnitude can be aligned with the depth.
If you imagine firm icing on a cake (strange analogy I know), which if gets pulled or pushed on the opposite side or elsewhere, all sides (in a moderately close proximity) can feel that movement. If the movement came from deeper down in the cake, it can sometimes be more likely that the more immediate area near the top of the cake will feel the greater intensity of the movement. If the quake is shallow,moderate or deep in origin and is a doozy for us, say an M5, we all feel it - even into neighboring states as with what happened when we experienced the ride of our lifetime with the M5.3 (Moe) some years ago.
There are many dynamics, such as geology of the land, location of quake, depth, magnitude, cause etc. which determine what you feel and the impact of a quake.

I haven't had much time to post here in the last few days. Hopefully I can do a catch-up tonight smile

Cheers Duck.

Edited by duckweather (26/03/2015 11:09)
Edit Reason: spelling again

#1322202 - 27/03/2015 01:10 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Lindsay Knowles]
Cloudz Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Southport QLD
Did anyone else hear of a tremor last night north of East Timor but apparently felt as far as Darwin. It was briefly mentioned on nine news this morning, but only the once. My daughter in Timor hadn't heard/felt a thing about it.

#1322354 - 28/03/2015 07:58 Re: Earthquakes [Re: Cloudz]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi Cloudz and all.

The last quake (recorded on Geoscience) for the near Timor region was (Sydney time) just after midnight on the 26th March, an M5.1 at 177kms deep. This quake was felt over a reasonable distance in this region and had the potential to cause some damage - maybe minor - but I don't have any further info on that. Given the depth and magnitude of the quake, it would have been possible to have felt the reverberations in Darwin and other northern coastal regions of Oz (close to the Timor Sea). The news may have been reporting on that quake and there may also have been an after-movement associated with it.

Regions active with smaller quakes/tremors are the general northern regions of the Mediterranean (from Spain, over to Eastern Turkey).
Others are the United States along the west coast, through the southern states (even one location in the mid-east in Illinois);
*Canada along the west coast and in some parts inland and to the north;
*Around Japan and western Aleutian Island - including the Russian region (Kamchatka, Sakhalin etc.)
*West coast of Sth. America - with Chile being a fairly central point;
*Lower central/eastern states of Australia - Victoria, S.A. (sneaking along the coast now - SW of Portalnd/at sea) in the last 7 days.
*The regions around the Dominican Republic, and curiously - Haiti came up with a smallish quake in the last week. I am hoping that the fault line which was agitated by their very large quake some years ago is not being irritated again.
*NE of the Indian Ocean and the countries north of NT (Oz) and WA (Oz) is currently active.

Overall and over time recently, there have been what I would call the 'fairly' usual areas coming up with tremors and quakes. I get a bit of a feeling that we may see an larger moderate quake coming in up in a 'usual' region and perhaps even one in an 'unusual' location (a region which doesn't normally come up on the EQ maps). I just get and have had a sneaking feeling for some time now that the agitation in the 'usual' spots has increased in some places, the 'energy' of which may 'spill' over into some locations which may not normally be affected by plate movements and fault shifts.....? As I always say, I could be wrong.

For now, Duck.

Edited by duckweather (28/03/2015 07:59)

#1322395 - 28/03/2015 15:59 Re: Earthquakes [Re: duckweather]
duckweather Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Hi folks (2nd post for today).

We are hearing and ever so slightly feeling some deep low rumbles going through here atm. This is showing up on the seismo NW of Melbourne (I am in the SE of Melb.). It is also showing up in the Mt. Gambier seismo. Curious....and this may be the 'energy' I was referring to in my last post regarding some sneaking around the lower central/SE states of Oz (meaning lower SA and Victoria).

Will see if it goes on to produce a tremor.

For now, Duck.

Page 86 of 154 < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 153 154 >

Who's Online
2 registered (aussiestormfreak, Sidney), 49 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
annair, marestails, Quasar, typhoontim
Forum Stats
29947 Members
32 Forums
24194 Topics
1529247 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image