Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1339201 - 23/08/2015 16:06 Re: Ashley Maddison. [Re: Brett Guy]
Kazz63 Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Kingaroy
Brett
#1 You are in for a shock. Those who shout loudly about Muslims & how bad they are are actually a noisy minority. Bad example.
#2 We have used many words here to explain that the 'values' of the website would not change our opinion of whether they deserve to be hacked or not. I wish you would read them.
#3 The jogger example is ludicrously way off track, you are grasping at straws.

I again, in my final post to you will credit you with the talents of a media journalist. You manage to find 'examples' that really do not relate in anyway to the discussion, tell us that they DO relate to it & then demand answers on complex issues hoping to tug at the heart strings & elicit a favourable response.

Good luck in finding people who will champion your cause, they are out there on some forum or other. Perhaps on chickenlittle.com.au/catasropheapproacheth

Exit, stage right.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

#1339205 - 23/08/2015 16:35 Re: Ashley Maddison. [Re: Brett Guy]
Seira Offline
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Loc: Adelaide Hills.
Originally Posted By: Brett Guy
Just curious to know everyones oppinions on this one seeing as it is all over social media at the moment.

Seriously? I had to use Google to find what you were talking about smile .

#1339206 - 23/08/2015 16:40 Re: Ashley Maddison. [Re: Brett Guy]
Brett Guy Offline

Loc: Bently Park, Cairns
How does the jogger example not relate. It is an example of someone not taking precautions that suffers as a result. That is EXACTLY the point YOU were making.
And yes. Those who shout loudly are a minority but there are plenty of them. And the particular example is not what is important. It is the principal which you are ignoring. I ask again. IF that happened would it be considered acceptance or would you just say fair enough. And it isn't all about whether they 'deserve' to be hacked. Just that no one really cares.

Anyway. Obviously you won't answer directly so don't worry. As for my cause. I don't really have a 'cause' as such and I certainly don't expect people to agree with me. I am just trying to understand how people justify their oppinions. You can have whatever opinion you want though.

#1339207 - 23/08/2015 16:41 Re: Ashley Maddison. [Re: Seira]
Brett Guy Offline

Loc: Bently Park, Cairns
Originally Posted By: -Cosmic- (naz)
Just curious to know everyones oppinions on this one seeing as it is all over social media at the moment.

It was when I made the post wink

#1339208 - 23/08/2015 16:45 Re: Ashley Maddison. [Re: Brett Guy]
Seira Offline

Loc: Adelaide Hills.
Originally Posted By: -Cosmic- (naz)

It was when I made the post wink

Not sure I follow...anyway smile ...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
3 registered (Petros, WANDJINA G'vale, Weary), 342 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
araT, danz, kimsmith, Tara, Welshmun
Forum Stats
29545 Members
32 Forums
23883 Topics
1489519 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image