Yes, noted Tim. (Better late than never.
A few other recent enhancements:
1. True colour visible satellite imagery is now available.
2. All four runs per day (00Z, 06Z, 12Z, 18Z) of GFS are now available, and out to +16 days.
3. There's a simple in-car/on-bike version, which is something folks can play with if so inclined. It's a bit of a test case - call it an alpha - and as such it's not currently linked from anywhere and there's no documentation.
To use it, you
* open https://www.weatherzone.com.au/layers/xms/
on your smart phone or tablet
* allow it to use your GPS location
* save it to the home screen from the browser, so that it has an icon and opens in full-screen
* set the auto screen lock to something long, or disable it
* put your device in a holder while in the car etc., and plug it in
A bit of a fiddle at this stage, but it shows radar, lightning and temperature observations against your current position which can be mighty useful.
Should go without saying: if you use this in your car, a) you must mount your device such that you're not caused to look away from the road; and b) you will use a small amount of data.