Topic Options
#1429791 - 04/08/2017 18:48 Water Treatment Advice
JoeClark Offline
Cloud Gazer

Registered: 04/08/2017
Posts: 1

I am looking to get a site survey done for a house I'm thinking of buying. House has septic tank and bore water coming from a well which is sunk on the grounds.

I basically need to get a survey done that will let me know if the current set up is safe and within regulations. I tried to get a list of authorised surveyors from the planning office but they dont have one!! I checked few resources Water Treatment Video for more information but did not find much.
Has anyone got any info / lists of companies or individulas who do this kind of work?
Survey specifically for the water / septic tank - engineers rep. already done for house.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

#1429813 - 04/08/2017 23:17 Re: Water Treatment Advice [Re: JoeClark]
bundybear Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Registered: 28/12/2010
Posts: 2222
Loc: Between Bundy and Gladstone
Why am I suspicious of a first post by a person, that includes a link, with no reference to the area they are after a survey for?

Also dubious as to the terminology. How many people have wells?


Who's Online
4 registered (Antarctic Whaler, T.rex, 2 invisible), 315 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Karl Lijnders
Forum Stats
29564 Members
32 Forums
23902 Topics
1491064 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image