Topic Options
#1461379 - 10/04/2018 16:42 Setting up a home weather station (S.A.)
macbenoy Offline
Cloud Gazer

Loc: South Australia
The Australian Meteorological Association is holding free talk on on Tuesday 17 April on setting up a home weather station with automatic posting to the Internet. Also discussed will be sky cams, air monitoring stations and ground temperature measurement. The presenter is an AMETA member with practical experience in establishing his own weather station and commentary will be provided by a Bureau Obs staff member. The meeting venue is the SA Office of the Bureau. Details at Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/your-own-weather-station-on-the-net-tickets-45002403400?aff=es2

#1461982 - 18/04/2018 05:39 Re: Setting up a home weather station (S.A.) [Re: macbenoy]
Jarek Offline
Cloud Gazer

Loc: Brisbane
Originally Posted By: macbenoy
The Australian Meteorological Association is holding free talk on on Tuesday 17 April on setting up a home weather station with automatic posting to the Internet. Also discussed will be sky cams, air monitoring stations and ground temperature measurement. The presenter is an AMETA member with practical experience in establishing his own weather station and commentary will be provided by a Bureau Obs staff member. The meeting venue is the SA Office of the Bureau. Details at Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/your-own-weather-station-on-the-net-tickets-45002403400?aff=es2

Thank you for this info! smile Take care!

#1468981 - 17/08/2018 14:59 Re: Setting up a home weather station (S.A.) [Re: macbenoy]
macbenoy Offline
Cloud Gazer

Loc: South Australia
The Australian Meteorological Association is holding its next meeting on Tuesday evening 21st August 6-7:30 at the Weather Bureau in Adelaide. Of interest to home weather station enthusiasts is the establishment of a special interest group. The association is liaising with the SA Office of the Bureau to work through issues associated with hooking these stations into the Bureau's civilian data input processes.

See the AMETA meeting announcement at on AMETA meeting on Cloud Identification AND Weather Stations on Eventbrite

Who's Online
4 registered (ScubaSteve, scott12, ashestoashes, 1 invisible), 59 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Aussie twister lover, nthqlndr, remead, Sitilliqaq, Western Blew
Forum Stats
29652 Members
32 Forums
23960 Topics
1497607 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image