Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
#155366 - 02/12/2006 17:48 Noisy neighbours from HELL
Rain Shadow (Fossy) Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Tamworth
We really do live next door the the neighbours from hell. They have a BBQ every weekend and they put their car up the driveway, right next to my lounge-room window and for 3 or 4 hours my house is shaking and vibrating. Can't listen to the TV. Cops do nothing. And asking them to turn it down results in the same. ZERO. Without turning this into a revenge forum, anyone have any ideas on what I can do? mad mad mad

YTD. 828.0mm

#155367 - 02/12/2006 17:59 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Seabreeze Offline
Weatherzone Moderator

Loc: South West Rocks, NSW
Since they don't respond to a friendly warning then I would:
1. Join/Raid the BBQ :p
2. Move house frown
3. Bribe them not to have a party laugh
4. Live with it as it only lasts for 3-4 hours every week. smile
5. Act crazy so they think you are a "loony" and then they'll move away. :rolleyes:

Personally out of them five I would most likely do 4, followed by 3, then 1, 5, and finally 2. (Actually 5 and 2 are practically out of the question)

#155368 - 02/12/2006 18:00 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Shayne Offline
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Loc: Cedar Grove SEQ
you could always treat them to the same..invite some mates around..with all their kids and have a thumping great time..throw on some snags..pump the kids fulla red cordial and go off, let ya hair down and get drunk and obnoxious...lol

i personally pursue the revenge/bastard act route when my neighbours annoy me..i have the renters on both sides quite baffled (and intimidated)with some of my antics..

otherwise im sad to say..if the police wont act on a noise complaint and if your council does not have or enforce noise abatement laws you just have to grin and bare it...or go the revenge/bastard act route...

#155369 - 02/12/2006 18:06 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Weatherzone Addict

Thanks for that advise guys. I'm actually thinking of doing No.2. At the moment I'd sell my grandmother for some peace. Their kids scream and yell all day and the mother screams and yells at them, so I'm not a happy camper. They are under the illusion that as they are buying their house and we are ONLY renting, they have the right to do as they please, can you believe it? Oh well wish me luck. Good job I have this forum to vent my spleen or I'd go crazy. :cheers:

YTD. 828.0mm

#155370 - 02/12/2006 18:24 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Illinbah (Gold Coast Hinterlan...
Hi Fossy,
I wonder if ACA or TT are ready to do another Neighbours From Hell story. (?)

I had noisy neighbours that I just "put up with" for years and I'll tell ya, I never knew just how much stress and worry they put on me until I moved.
Now, the Gold Coast Hinterland is great and the neighbours are good....real good!

I hope you find an answer that works for you soon.

:cheers:
SB

#155371 - 02/12/2006 18:25 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Shayne Offline

yep up until the last month or three Ive found that the 14 member extended family on the left hand side liked to have long late night singalongs and BBQ's until the early hours of the morning and come school holidays they seemed to run a day care center out of their down stairs section..some days there must have been 30 screaming kids in their back yard..they don't mow or tidy up their home and they are not house proud..i think they would be exactly the same if they owned the house rather then just rented it...

the other side have been there only 2 months and the ritual Saturday morning domestic and the constantly barking pit bull ..not to mention the 2 stroke trail bike being rev ed in the back yard every Sunday..
dirty nappies dot the back yard amongst the unkept garden beds and lawn, i find its not the fact that they rent..its the fact that they don't care and sometimes you just have to make life unbearable for the idiots of the world..

fight fire with fire and have a great time..and tomorrow morning when they are nursing a hangover and trying to sleep in...start that mower or wippersnipper..and do what you have to do to make their life unbearable..

#155372 - 02/12/2006 18:29 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by shayne b / frontera:
..and tomorrow morning when they are nursing a hangover and trying to sleep in...start that mower or wippersnipper..and do what you have to do to make their life unbearable..
Now there's a good idea shayne b / frontera laugh
That's just gotta hurt!

#155373 - 02/12/2006 18:30 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

5am do you think???

#155374 - 02/12/2006 18:32 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Shayne Offline

5am is too early..you dont wanna be on the wrong side of the law do you?..8am is the earliest on a sunday morning here..and remember hangovers can last all day..take your time and stay one step ahead..

lol..it works for me..nothing like blowing a big cloud of two stroke weed eater exhaust into an open bedroom window..lmao

ive become quite an expert on bastard acts when it comes to folks that bother me...some times ive thought of starting my own website on how to make your neighbors move out and general mongrel acts..lol.

#155375 - 02/12/2006 18:36 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

Some people have already begun smile

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bondono2/WebJokes/Joke0142.html

Ways To Make Your Neighbors Move
*Bring them restraining orders on inanimate objects in their house. (i.e., chairs,books, lamps, etc.)
*Ask them if you can put your trash in their cans, if they ask why say, "Mine are full of bodies," then stutter and say,"I uh mean other garbage," walk away laughing hysterically.
*At night transplant the plants in their garden. *In the morning say, "looks like they're on the move again."
*Build snowmen with name tags of your neighbors. *Each day hack off a different part of their body.
*When they're watching TV, pull a lawn chair behind their window. Sit down with popcorn and a drink and ask them if they could open a window so you can heartoo.
*Dig shallow graves at night filling your yard with brown grave patches. Make markers out of household appliances.
*Order pizza and other food to their house and pick it up at their doorstep claiming that you don't have a phone.
*Stand over the plants in your yard with a hose and Scream, "I have your life in my hands, bow down to me!". Then point at each one and declare them good or bad plants, while watering the bad ones.

#155376 - 02/12/2006 18:41 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Shayne Offline

i thought that kind of thing was normal behavior...your talking to someone that stands out in the back yard during thunderstorms wearing a WW2 German helmet collecting hail to put into my drinks...then theres the sunbathing thing..an exercise dreamed up to disgust one particular neighbour that spends too much time looking over the fence..

#155377 - 02/12/2006 18:45 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

Sounds like you're a regular true blue Queenslander.
The only thing that could be different between Crestmead and Illinbah...is we can get away with mowing at 5 am laugh

Afterall the cows start mowing at 4 wink

#155378 - 02/12/2006 18:52 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

Well it looks like there's some storm activity on the way here. (I'm about 1/2 way between Canungra and Darlington on the 128km BOM Brissie radar) The dog has just turned up here with his tail between his legs. Poor old boy is terrified of storms!
I'm off to feed the chooks...meanwhile I'll try to think of more ideas for your problem Fossy smile
:wave:

#155379 - 02/12/2006 19:08 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Weatherzone Addict

You guys are just so hilarious laugh I feel better already. Shayne B I relate to your ex neighbours, as these one's are exactly the same, except their dirty nappies end up on our front lawn or in their fire during winter (that's a lovely smell I can tell you) and their house inside looks like a dinosaur threw up. Thanks for your good wishes storm bunny hope you get that storm. :wave:
Ps they wouldn't have the dirty nappies on their lawn cos he spends all day watering it. His lovely emerald green lawn gets mowed every 3 or 4 days, good job the cows can't sue for mismanagement of their food source. :cheers:

YTD. 828.0mm

#155380 - 02/12/2006 19:25 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
windjammer Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Nowra, NSW
Get yourself a Dead Kennedy's album and give them a few good blasts of "Too drunk to #$@!" at 7.00am. Worked a treat on some upstairs neighbours I once had who used to like to have 'marital relations' at 2.00am to Neil Diamonds "Hot August Night"

#155381 - 02/12/2006 19:45 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Dale Small Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Greymouth - West Coast, NZ..
LMAO windjammer... yeah thats a great idea re dead kennedys! laugh
Either that or some powermetal.. my late father had the best idea, he would bust out his gibson (elec guitar) and fire up the amp, then play some jimi hendrix and old school songs, that didnt piss off the neighbours, what did was that he would stop half way through the song & proceed to tune up the axe.. with the amp still at full tit mind you laugh

#155382 - 02/12/2006 20:00 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Weatherzone Addict

Good one windjammer like that. Well guys your good wishes must have been heard by mother nature herself, cos we just had a little storm with some rain, so that put an end to their little BBQ. Thanks for that guys. smile smile

YTD. 828.0mm

#155383 - 02/12/2006 20:03 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
windjammer Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Nowra, NSW
Yeah, good one Dale laugh find someone who can play the opening chords of smoke on the water (badly, get a beginner!) over and over and over... that'll fix em!!

Glad someone is getting some of the wet stuff, Fossey.

#155384 - 02/12/2006 20:10 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

I reckon I might be able to trump those albums....
How about The Wiggles!....
7am!....
Cranked up full bore on quadraphonic stereo!....

Now just how annoying would THAT be !?! wink cool

#155385 - 02/12/2006 20:13 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL
Frog Offline
Weather Freak

...or even Hi5!

..over and over and over and over and over.....

...or maybe "Don't Worry- Be Happy!"

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 ... 48 49 >

Who's Online
14 registered (Warmfront, whatscracken, Northwesterly, Steve777, jackshalavin, wet sky, hickory, Weather Nerd, Brett Guy, Longys, 4 invisible), 294 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Evil Kitty, Jake, ka0tik_pengwin, Nullamanna WX, shaunandwendy, stormygirl
Forum Stats
29389 Members
32 Forums
23700 Topics
1465798 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image