Page 460 of 1416 < 1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1415 1416 >
Topic Options
#24303 - 24/12/2008 19:58 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
seaworthy Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Gawler East, SA - 102m
Merry Christmas to all and their respective families.. has been enjoyable to share the pain and excitement that weather in SA and in general brings.

I haven't made any resolutions yet.. but I hear TH is going to try and be happier, and actually post in the breaking weather threads when applicable smile

Hopefully 2009 is a good year all round.

#24304 - 24/12/2008 20:44 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
RV Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Geranium, Home of Virga
Merry Christmas to everyone here. Hope the day is full off fun and relaxation with your families. I know it will be here, well fun anyway I'm not so sure about relaxation with 5 kids runnin amuck laugh

Have a safe one

:cheers:RV

#24305 - 24/12/2008 21:44 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
teckert Offline
Weatherzone Moderator

Loc: NE suburbs, Adelaide, South Au...
Quote:
Originally posted by Helen.:
...along with at least two Mums-to-be (one first-timer wink ).
Thanks Helen....lol.... :p Was wondering how to let people know on here.... Yes, my wife Liz is expecting our first child in July... laugh so a pretty good Xmas present! Although I did find out on my birthday back in Nov....

Best wishes to all the SA crew on here for a great Christmas!!! smile :cheers:

#24306 - 24/12/2008 21:55 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
liz Offline
Wind Speed Queen

Loc: Near Victor Harbor S.A.
Hi everyone, Merry Christmas to a great bunch of weather fanatics! Heres to many a day with extreme wind speeds, from - the Queen (lol).

#24307 - 25/12/2008 00:15 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
buggerthatwasclose Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: HILLBANK, S.A. 80m.asl- great ...
yes, it's getting very close to the witching hour so a very merry christmas to all our readers and a nice Storm or two to see out the year would go down a treat, pity I have to go to work....
John

#24308 - 25/12/2008 00:40 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Unstable Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Adelaide
The clock strikes midnight! Merry Christmas everyone :cheers: .

Best wishes TE to you and Liz cool . I've wondered on occasions in the past month or two - there were some signs in your posts that something was afoot including a rather relaxed attitude to whether we would get a storm in the weather systems as they approached wink .
Best wishes also to Fizzer and Katie and any other parents-to-be or to-be-again smile .

Hope you can all figure out what goes where with your new toys today everyone. And that reminds me, a special Christmas wish to any couples who may be new to the procreation game and still puzzling over the instruction manual :p .

#24309 - 25/12/2008 00:54 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
-Deano- Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Melton VIC
Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone has a great day and gets everything they were wanting! Don't do what I did yesterday and sit out in the sun with no sunscreen for 4 hours, it's very painful and could make your Chrissy a day you will never forget for all the wrong reasons :p

#24310 - 25/12/2008 02:06 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Paul (Stargazer) Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Salisbury North, SA
Quote:
Originally posted by Unstable:
And that reminds me, a special Christmas wish to any couples who may be new to the procreation game and still puzzling over the instruction manual :p .
Instruction manual? ... there is an instruction manual?!? eek confused eek

A joyful & merry Christmas to you all!

May you awake to find your xmas tree has a mountain of presents under it and your lounge room floor disappears under a blanket of xmas wrappings. laugh
May your tummies swell with yummy food and your thirst be quenched by Christmas cheer. :cheers:

Have a wonderful, fun filled day with family and friends and if your on the road, stay safe.

Christmas blessings to all from Paul, Monique & Casey. xxx
Wunderground

#24311 - 25/12/2008 03:09 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Greg Sorenson Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Canberra!
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU CRAZY ICE COFFEE DRINKIN, COOPERS GUZZLIN, LIGHTNING SHOOTING ROGUES!

All the best, in the new year too!

#24312 - 25/12/2008 07:38 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
banni Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Mundulla 10km SW of Bordertown...
Seasons greetings to my forum family.
Have a great day and may the New Year bring plenty of interesting weather for you all.
:cheers:

#24313 - 25/12/2008 08:34 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
ThD Ht Offline
Weatherzone ratbag

Loc: Reynella, S.A.
i hope you all have a happy and safe christmas and
new year and plenty of storms. frown

#24314 - 25/12/2008 09:27 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Skysthelimit Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Gladstone Sth Aust
Speaking of which T.H. look whats heading across the bite at the moment! Not too far from Pt Lincoln at the moment. Will it fizzle? We may need to open a new updating weather thread! laugh

#24315 - 25/12/2008 09:42 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Dave (Strike3) Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Woodville South, Adelaide, SA
Have a nice day everyone... MERRY XMAS to all!

I have a new photographer in the family, father xmas has given my 11yo daughter a lovely new Olympus camera to play stormchaser!

Stay safe and don't drink as much as me...

Hey Greg will have a Cooper's for ya!

Cheers!

#24316 - 25/12/2008 10:02 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Hey you lot! Yup another baby it is, but its TimE's spotlight! He struts powerfully now - "I am a MAN!" he says proudly. Those nipples once so proudly displayed for Greg on a recent stormchase can now remain sheathed forever. "I am man, I have child" is all he shall need to pronounce.
Congrats!!! You two parents to be smile smile

AN AWESOME morning!! Outside a cool to cold easterly blows, low cloud scuds a few metres overhead and the lawn is dripping a sweet smelling dew. Galahs abound on the lower slopes, a pigeon glides past. Lorikeets in their thousands adorn the trees in a cacophony of raucous noise. A bell bird, AKA grey shrike thrush rings his crystal clear notes from the gum above, to my left a hare, just 10 metres away eyes me nervously while munching on my grapevine and a rabbit at the fence line hops away. The cows are grazing close to the house fence and cockatoos munch the pine cones. The cool breeze caresses my face, the magic of the morning buries me in the moment. I feel like I am in a 50's hollywood production of Noah and his ark with the worlds animals surrounding me in harmony. Gaia abounds.

Then reality returns, aha I was outside for my morning pines visit in me undies, I hurl a pine cone at the bloody hare to save my few grapes and scitch the dog after those damned rabbits and galahs who are annihilating my once lovely lawn.

But is still a BEAUTIFUL morning!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
I'll have a red for ya Greg while Dave has the coopers, a good Salian drop from the vale most likely.

#24317 - 25/12/2008 10:42 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Thunderstruck Offline
Lightning man

Loc: Seaford Meadows, SA
Hi everyone! Merry Christmas!!! I really hope you all have a safe and enjoyable day today and for the rest of the year! May your stomach be filled with scrumptious temptation and whatever else!

LOL @ ur wish Greg, ahhhh so true soooooooooo true!

Plus if you are aware, watch out for chance of a flash or 3 overnight tonight, unstable air in a shallow trough passes over but note that there is a firm jet aloft and rather impressive upper divergence and also mid level lapse rates are decent for high based thunderstorms.

Tomorrow too does look good for Ep to Mid North but also central areas so keep eyes open.

TS cool

#24318 - 25/12/2008 11:33 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Dave (Strike3) Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Woodville South, Adelaide, SA
Quote:
Originally posted by pepsi-max:
Hey you lot! Yup another baby it is, but its TimE's spotlight! He struts powerfully now - "I am a MAN!" he says proudly. Those nipples once so proudly displayed for Greg on a recent stormchase can now remain sheathed forever. "I am man, I have child" is all he shall need to pronounce.
Congrats!!! You two parents to be smile smile
Oh yes I remember that night down at St. Kilda but I wasn't looking at Teck's nipples!

AWESOME NEWS... Well done Timmy Eckert the "STUD"... :cheers: Congrats to Liz as well... life will never be the same!!!

Ah Lennie.. Merry Xmas to you too buddy!
Will be poised and ready down at the Henley coastline later today sipping on a few brews waiting for those high based fireworks later!

#24319 - 25/12/2008 12:21 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
ThD Ht Offline
Weatherzone ratbag

Loc: Reynella, S.A.
Quote:
Originally posted by Skysthelimit:
Speaking of which T.H. look whats heading
across the bite at the moment! Not too far from Pt
Lincoln at the moment. Will it fizzle? We may need
to open a new updating weather thread! laugh
yep looks good for pretty much everywhere except
here as usual, nothing but the usual General
'garden variaty' Weather to report here. :p

TH

#24320 - 25/12/2008 13:32 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
_Sarah_ Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Salisbury North SA
Hey everyone.

Guess what? My mum and dad bought me a weather station for christmas!
Now I can see what the weather is now!.

#24321 - 25/12/2008 15:24 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
Thunderstruck Offline
Lightning man

Loc: Seaford Meadows, SA
Woohoo Sarah!! Congrats on ur first weather station! Must be stoked with that! laugh

TS cool

#24322 - 25/12/2008 15:44 Re: South Australian and Adelaide day to day forecasting
_Sarah_ Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Salisbury North SA
Sure am TS laugh laugh
Now to install and set it up. If it works mad

Page 460 of 1416 < 1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1415 1416 >

Moderator:  Helen, Lindsay Knowles, Markus, teckert 
Who's Online
8 registered (Lee@Hazo, Wight, Stormwalker, Sillybanter, ashestoashes, Quagmelson, Simmo FNQ, 1 invisible), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
sharjay
Forum Stats
29681 Members
32 Forums
23978 Topics
1500670 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image