NOTICE!

The Weatherzone forum has now closed and is in read-only mode until the 1st of November when it will close permanently. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed over the past 18 years.

If you would like to continue the discussion you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter or participate in discussions at AusWeather or Ski.com.au forums.

Topic Options
#246059 - 25/06/2006 22:36 For the fisho,s
terrified Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Nowra nsw
You might be a fisherman if...

1) You have a power worm dangling from your rear view mirror because you think it makes a good air freshener.
2) Your wedding party had to tie tin cans to the back of your bass boat.
3) You call your boat "sweetheart" and your wife "skeeter".
4) Your local tackle shop has your credit card number on file.
5) You keep a flippin stick by your favorite chair to change the TV channels with.
6) You name your black lab "Mercury" and your cat "Evinrude".
7) Bass Pro Shop has a private line just for you.
8) You have your name painted on a parking space at the launch ramp.
9) You have a photo of your 10 lb. bass on your desk at work instead of your family.
10) You consider viennies and crackers a complete meal.
11) You think MEGABYTES means a great day fishing.
12) You send your kid off to the first day of school with his shoes tied in a palomar knot.
13) You think there are four seasons--Pre-spawn, Spawn, Post Spawn and Hunting.
14) Your $30,000 bass boat's trailer needs new tires so you just "borrow" the ones off your house.
15) You trade your wife's van for a smaller vehicle so your bass boat will fit in the garage.
16) Your kids know it's Saturday---Because the boats gone...

Craig

#246060 - 26/06/2006 19:31 Re: For the fisho,s
Fine Elsewhere Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Albany.W.A.
Hey Craig - long time no see on Fishing thread -i can relate to all of those, but add my own - "a bad days fishing is better than a good days work......"
2 weeks ago i had my very best ever KG day - got my bag linit in less than 2 hours and they weren't kidney slappers, they were stomach punchers - if you had them by the head to get the hook out their tails would wrap right around ur body so the tail smacked ur in the front & wind u --- well not quite, but none were under 45cm!!!
the strange thing was that instead of throwing on the sand next to weed bank, we had to actually throw onto the weed to get the bites..
anyway good to see u on the fish thread again
:wave: FE

#246061 - 26/06/2006 20:47 Re: For the fisho,s
terrified Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Nowra nsw
Gday Tony..

How are you & Viv?

Yeah its great to back here to mate and like wise,,,great to see you too,its awsome :wave:
:cheers:

Who's Online
0 registered (), 45 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
stormryder, Taylsy, Willoughby
Forum Stats
29947 Members
32 Forums
24194 Topics
1529243 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image