NOTICE!

The Weatherzone forum has now closed and is in read-only mode until the 1st of November when it will close permanently. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed over the past 18 years.

If you would like to continue the discussion you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter or participate in discussions at AusWeather or Ski.com.au forums.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#262331 - 16/01/2004 18:35 Re: Weatherzone Silver Issues
swissbignose Offline

Loc: Evatt, Sunny Canberra
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Hardy:
It all points to a cause that lies between our server the the user's browser/ Unfortunately this is a very uncontrollable space.
My apologies... You are correct. There are some caching issues with my service provider. Switching providers resolves the issue.

Sorry again for my allegations!

#262332 - 21/01/2004 14:07 Re: Weatherzone Silver Issues
Weathernut Offline

Loc: Darwin, Northern Territory
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Hardy:
Our mets use the site all day every day and if it's not updating they are usually the first to complain. My own observations using the site from home is that it's much better since Silver went online. I can't explain why some people are seeing updating issues because I have seen very few.
Damn i thought i was the first to complain. laugh

I haven`t had any problems with updates with lightning, radar ect... I do get a slow down but that when there is a lot of weather plus my ISP could be busy as well.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
1 registered (AnnerleyX1), 46 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
droughtboy, stormchaser88
Forum Stats
29947 Members
32 Forums
24194 Topics
1529243 Posts

Max Online: 2985 @ 26/01/2019 12:05
Satellite Image