Page 49 of 49 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49
Topic Options
#869898 - 28/06/2010 19:08 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Keith]
Shayne Offline
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Loc: Cedar Grove SEQ
dont think of it as complaining Keith..consider it as enforcing the peace and tranquility within your domicile and its immediate auditory radius..

i suggest you counterattack this invasion on your serenity with all of the knowledge you can glean from these pages..and theres always a second solution...

hmm brain hurts..too many big words used..UGG..

#869902 - 28/06/2010 19:28 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Shayne]
Keith Offline

Loc: Kings Langley, NSW
Yes Shayne that's what other people have said to me in person.

Something's got to give when the noise can even be heard through the whine of a computer whose heat sink fans get noisier when the room warms up (been freezing here today). I think it's called state-of-the-art technology. Whether it is that, is another matter.

But I for one don't mind some nice big words..we need a few sophistical rhetoricians inebriated with the exuberance of their inherent circumloquatiousness...

urk.....!

#869904 - 28/06/2010 19:37 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Keith]
Shayne Offline

or you could just fly in some interstate thug to smash their fusebox and dint a Louisville slugger on some HiFi gear..

in and out..covert insertion..no thanks needed..:P

no big words needed..just OI YOU!..Turn That Crap Down!

#869906 - 28/06/2010 19:44 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Shayne]
Farmer Offline
Weather Freak

Originally Posted By: Shayne
or you could just fly in some interstate thug to smash their fusebox and dint a Louisville slugger on some HiFi gear..

in and out..covert insertion..no thanks needed..:P

no big words needed..just OI YOU!..Turn That Crap Down!

I know this may be a long shot but just in case Keith wanted to go that way do you happen to have any one in particular in mind Shayne wink

#869914 - 28/06/2010 20:11 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Farmer]
Shayne Offline

no..not at all..im more gentile and refined then that..ive had the odd alloy slugger dented on my melon before though...(wipes drool off chin)...effects aint peppermint..;)

the army has been my noisy neighbor recently..blackhawks flitting about the area to my southwest at about 600ft...i dont mind that so much..meens the white baron in his Cessna hasn't been about..

#869917 - 28/06/2010 20:23 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Shayne]
Andy Double U Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Mundoolun, SE QLD, 129m ASL
I've noticed them as well Shayne, saw a blackhawk and a tiger out for a joyride a few weeks back... wonder if the Jimboomba area is a new sortie practice area?

I've been thinking about your bass issue Keith... 300mm corefilled block wall would reflect it back quite nicely smile You could go a nice split face on your side with a nice flat surface to reflect back all wavelengths of nasty frequencies! grin Bit costly and probably not practical though... The fuse box sounds like a goer, that and a black robe, scream mask, hatchett, midnight knock on the door and the question... "Do you like scary movies?"

#869921 - 28/06/2010 20:37 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Andy Double U]
Shayne Offline

my take...night vision goggles... insulated block splitter, black combats and gloves and balaclava..and a filled black combat vest for self preservation..steel capped doc's as a door knock and go hard, silence and destruction oozing from every pore..

not that id own any of that kit myself...

or be that way inclined..

im into more subtle courses of action..

harmless as a butterfly i be..

#869927 - 28/06/2010 21:04 Re: Noisy neighbours from HELL [Re: Shayne]
Keith Offline

Loc: Kings Langley, NSW
Visit them dressed up as the Grim Reaper..

Knock Knock..Grim Reaper says: "I have just received word that your sound system is in need of rejuvenation. I bear not the sickle in vain..."

Find out the phone number, call and say with a raspy voice: "I am the Viper. I am coming to vipe your sound system off the face of the planet into the hell in which it was conceived. Please be ready to meet me. After Dark, please...(opens mouth to reveal 2 inch long fangs)..EHHHHHHHH!!!" shocked

No..I'm not serious... laugh It just lightens the mood..and the full moon was yesterday.

Page 49 of 49 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49

Who's Online
3 registered (WANDJINA G'vale, Mad Elf #1.5, 1 invisible), 241 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Andrew Miskelly, deanoau, ShaneEEEE, SteveB93, x-1=Darumbul
Forum Stats
29277 Members
32 Forums
23613 Topics
1452011 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image