Page 21 of 21 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21
Topic Options
#1480156 - Today at 00:24 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
cold@28 Online   content
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Chillagoe
A bit of rain surrounding us, according to the radar.
No rain, but a gentle blustery cool breeze, which is really nice after a hot day.

The national radar loop looks pretty tonight, storms all along the east coast.

Edited by cold@28 (Today at 00:37)

#1480157 - Today at 00:50 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
hickory Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Holloways Beach QLD
A small cell came over about 23:15h.
Only 5mm in it, but it dropped the temp just on 3. Just starting to get heavier again. Plenty of thunder not too far away.

#1480158 - Today at 00:53 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
scott12 Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: maadi Tully area
I seriously doubt you would be doing time in the big house for a couple of Tobacco plants in your garden....and I think the sea eye aye might have bigger fish to fry Marakai.. wink grin

45000 plants like the guys below and some questions might have to be answered though...lol

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/21/17/37/qld-police-ato-bust-illegal-tobacco-farm

#1480159 - Today at 00:55 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
Ticktock Offline
Cloud Gazer

Loc: Trinity Beach
Absolutely pouring in Trinity Beach- we seem to be under a convergence zone- and plenty of rumbles going on too!

#1480160 - Today at 00:57 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Ticktock]
cold@28 Online   content
Weatherzone Addict

Originally Posted By: Ticktock
Absolutely pouring in Trinity Beach- we seem to be under a convergence zone- and plenty of rumbles going on too!

Does look pretty wet on the radar.

#1480161 - Today at 01:13 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: hickory]
marakai Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Maryfarms NQ
Originally Posted By: hickory
Originally Posted By: marakai
Were "all" buggered now anyway as it is illegal and you guy's are going down now anyway for associating with a criminal as the "LAW" makes no distinctions.... frown

Quote:
Growing tobacco for personal or commercial use

It's illegal to grow tobacco in Australia for personal or commercial use without an excise licence. Licences to grow tobacco are subject to strict rules and conditions and are rarely granted. No licences will be granted to grow tobacco for personal use. There are serious consequences if you do not comply with these rules and conditions.

If you apply for a licence, there are many factors we will need to consider in assessing your application, including:

Sorry you guys but they need your Money Too.

You could tell the ATO clowns it was once a Tobacco farm, and the seeds must have lain dormant in the ground for years and suddenly sprang up. mad

Good one hickory.. way to totally ruin an alibi for me ... now Scott is on to it...

#1480162 - Today at 01:24 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: scott12]
marakai Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Originally Posted By: scott12
I seriously doubt you would be doing time in the big house for a couple of Tobacco plants in your garden....and I think the sea eye aye might have bigger fish to fry Marakai.. wink grin

45000 plants like the guys below and some questions might have to be answered though...lol

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/21/17/37/qld-police-ato-bust-illegal-tobacco-farm

SIGH.... See Hickory.... now he's gone and busted my seedling nursery.... cry cry crazy I coulda been a contender people but now all I got is a visit to the accountant to look forward to again ...

#1480163 - Today at 01:41 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
Ronfishes Online   content
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Gordonvale
Strong wind out here

MTD: 204.4mm

YTD: 2458.6mm

#1480164 - Today at 01:53 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: marakai]
hickory Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Holloways Beach QLD

SIGH.... See Hickory.... now he's gone and busted my seedling nursery.... cry cry crazy I coulda been a contender people but now all I got is a visit to the accountant to look forward to again ...

Bugger...so sad ..., maybe your bank could offer you a line of credit 'til the next crop matures and is dried. crazy crazy

#1480169 - Today at 02:30 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
Pacman Offline
Meteorological Motor Mouth

Loc: Cairns - Upper Bentley Park
Very strong gales blowing through BP at the moment, the air smells of plant sap and the sound of trees cracking in the forest with flickering lightning around. Stood outside and got covered in green ants the little buggers.

#1480170 - Today at 02:38 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
Synoptic Offline
Weather Freak

Loc: Cairns
Damnit. My little cheap garden gazebo blown over and destroyed in Gordonvale.
It only needed to wait until tomorrow morning when I was going to take it down properly. Oh well.

#1480171 - Today at 03:27 Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: hickory]
marakai Offline
Weatherzone Addict

Originally Posted By: hickory

Bugger...so sad ..., maybe your bank could offer you a line of credit 'til the next crop matures and is dried. crazy crazy

LMAO Geeze I love this forum at times...damn Bank would just take over my empire and call it their own... you know that Hickory. laugh M.I.L is already angry so why stir it huh ?

We just got hell smashed out here... Flash bangs all over and some Biblical rain rates... Internet just came back on again via satellite for now... see how long that last's...

#1480179 - 14 minutes 49 seconds ago Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Raindammit]
cold@28 Online   content
Weatherzone Addict

Missed us out here.

#1480180 - 5 minutes 29 seconds ago Re: Far North Queensland Wet Season - Cardwell Northwards - December 2018 [Re: Synoptic]
Ronfishes Online   content
Weatherzone Addict

Loc: Gordonvale
Originally Posted By: Pacman
Very strong gales blowing through BP at the moment, the air smells of plant sap and the sound of trees cracking in the forest with flickering lightning around. Stood outside and got covered in green ants the little buggers.

Originally Posted By: Synoptic
Damnit. My little cheap garden gazebo blown over and destroyed in Gordonvale.
It only needed to wait until tomorrow morning when I was going to take it down properly. Oh well.

I think last night was worse than the first passing of this low, and yet I didn't see a warning.

Thongs gone again, blackboard down, and the young fellas basketball hoop with the water filled base blown over. Luckily most of the small weak branches were knocked off last time and the pool isn't quite as bad.

MTD: 204.4mm

YTD: 2458.6mm

Page 21 of 21 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Who's Online
25 registered (cold@28, DNO, Mcbobbings, Purnong, pkgjmg, Taylsy, Rhys., KerryR, Eevo, DarrylS, FoggyNights, LonnyDave, Night Rain, Corretto, rainkeepsfalling, woodhouse, Colin Maitland, Ronfishes, Timbuck, bundybear, ScubaSteve, Mr Buzle, roves, 2 invisible), 164 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
Bernd_Northrhine-Westfalia_Germany, lobione, Robbie
Forum Stats
29733 Members
32 Forums
24028 Topics
1506728 Posts

Max Online: 2925 @ 02/02/2011 22:23
Satellite Image